Looking for TTC buddy at 7DPO

rockstargirl3

Reaction score
I just need someone to talk to. I am 7DPO, AF is due May 19 (Hopefully the :witch: won't show and I will get my :bfp: this month but I still would like someone to compare symptoms with and go through this with. My dh is wonderful but not very helpful when he doesn't understand how horrible the tww can be.

:hi:
I am 10 dpo(i think) so i am 3 days ahead ?i ov'd on 5/2...we can be buds if u want our gap isnt that big...Good Luck on your :bfp: this month.
lots of :dust: to you

I am up for any buddies! I Ov'd on 5/5... Have you had any symptoms? Good luck for your :bfp: too and many many extra :dust:

ok buddies we are! I have had sore boobs and headaches think my body is just playing tricks on me..:wacko:..i couldnt help but :test: at 9dpo and i got a nice :bfn::dohh: i hope i just tested to soon and it really is my month to get a :bfp:.Waiting to test again cant bare seeing another -.:dust: to you and hopefully you get your :bfp:

I am 9 DPO today and trying not to test. I am trying to wait until 5/20.. AF is due 5/19... but I am not sure I have the will power to wait that long. The good part is that I am currently out of HPT's so I can avoid going to the store for another day or so. I am not looking forward to another :bfn:. Yesterday it seemed like most of my symptoms I noticed at 7 DPO went away. I still had mild cramps, sore throat, stuffy nose, heatburn, and sore bb's. Today the only things I have noticed so far is the sore throat, stuffy nose, and sore bb's and nipples. The cramps appear to be gone at the moment. Cramping so far before AF is abnormal for me, I usually get cramps the day before or the day of and they will put me down for 2 days. But they feelt like mild AF cramps. So FX'd.... My b-day is 5/22 so I am praying for my :bfp: before then. Good luck to you and I hope you get your :bfp:. Let me know if you notice any other symptoms.

Much :dust: to you, there is not greater honor than to be a mother. :0)

I am 13 DPO now, but we can still be buddies... what symptoms have you had?

Im out to my af arrived on 5/16...hopefully we get our BFP in JUNE

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->