looking to pair up with people that are due around Jan

Isn't it soo exciting, we're all due around the same sort of times! And Im 21 too, there seems to be a lot of us similar ages here!! It seems to me that time is dragging sooo fast, I just want everything to hurry up, like the first scan!! x

ok well ill add ur name up the top and if u want u can put something about u x

I'm due January 26th! :happydance:

About me....I'm 30 and DH is 32. I'll be 31 when our peanut is born. I have 2 sweet daughters ages 6 and 4. They are soooo excited to have a baby brother or sister. We haven't told them we're pregnant yet; we're waiting to see the heartbeat, etc. My first doctors appointment is June 6th. Can't wait! :)

Hi girls!

Congrats on your pregnancies! I'm 25 and due 20th JAN! Christmas cant come and go quick enough! Weeks are dragging :) I'm soo excited!

Hi would love to join I'm due around 24th January and I'm 27!

xx

I love how all our tickers say 'only 250 odd days to go'. ONLY!?!?!?

Oh and I'm 27 and have a 9 year old son. How is it possible I'm one of the oldest I'm just a baby lol

I think I'm due around the 20th personally but am having a dating scan soon!

I love how all our tickers say 'only 250 odd days to go'. ONLY!?!?!?

Oh and I'm 27 and have a 9 year old son. How is it possible I'm one of the oldest I'm just a baby lol

I'm 25 will be 26 when baby is born my husband is also 25 and will be 26 too lol, our son is called Jack and will be 19 months old when this one comes along eekkk first month of trying and we caught after being told I'd never have kids I never thought I'd catch again if at all so I don't quite believe it yet, has anyone had an early scan yet? my Dr wont send me for one even though we have had two losses so thinking about going private x

I'm 25 will be 26 when baby is born my husband is also 25 and will be 26 too lol, our son is called Jack and will be 19 months old when this one comes along eekkk first month of trying and we caught after being told I'd never have kids I never thought I'd catch again if at all so I don't quite believe it yet, has anyone had an early scan yet? my Dr wont send me for one even though we have had two losses so thinking about going private x

I think I'm having one either this week or next, I'm sure I'll see something the size of a pinhead but I'll be sure to post a pic!

I think I'm having one either this week or next, I'm sure I'll see something the size of a pinhead but I'll be sure to post a pic!

are you having one privately? I'm quite angry with my Dr she know's how anxious I am :growlmad:

so how is everyone, i had a little scare on Thursday as i found blood but i got checked out and i'm ok they think i have an infection so i've to take meds for it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->