looks promising :-)

Lauz_1601

Reaction score
Iv applied to do a GNVQ in childcare, the course starts on 1st march and I have an interview over the phone in the next couple of days. Its just 6.30-8.30 every thrsday in college, then at least 10 hours a week in a nursery. Iv rang and a local nursery have vacancies and are sending me an application form.

I just need to sort out financial stuff now, the course if £530 I think I can pay this in instalments, I might need to put Ella in a nursery one day a week, so I need to ring tax credits see if I can get help towards the costs. And when I have the interview I am goig to ask about funding ect to help me out, the sure startwebsite has some good information and there is funding availible. jsut hope Im elegible!

Im so excited to be learning again, Im really looking forward to it, so fingers tighly crossed everything works out well

ooh great news hun, have everything crossed :)

Good for you hun, hope you get it all sorted!

Im lloimg the same route as you now, and transfering my degree credits over towards a degree in Child and Youth Studies, as I think it will be a lot more useful to me wanting to go into primary teaching.

If you fancy some special needs experience age 4-7 you could come and do some work experience with me when I am back in school. I'd love to have you!

Lynnie that would be fantastic! A great experience and good to write on my CV! where do you work ?

I work at Meadowside CP in Longford. I am in the key stage 1. development unit. We have six kids with a range of special needs.

I'll let u know how things go and keep this in mind, thanks alot :)

Thats great!

Hope you get on with it well, I love going to college again :)

xx

Good luck babe im not doing my TA course now im going to do an Open Uni course and work my way up to dilopmer level xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->