losing weight & getting fit before TTC

I am feeling disappointed in myself as I just ate a kit-kat chunky! Was stressing about work and it just happened! :dohh: Was very yummy though! :D

Oh well I have been good so far this week apart from that so hopefully it won't affect mondays result!

Btw.....it seems a bit quiet around here lately? Has everyone else given up, or just posting on other weight loss threads?

Hey girls,
Hope you don't mind me butting in! - thanks for letting me join. :) I wondered where you all were - I couldn't find this thread again. :dohh:
After many years of yoyo'in, and then getting to my highest weight ever, I started losing weight in Jan. Since then, I lost 3st 7lbs for my wedding. Then, with the honeymoon and festies and other naughtiness I gained nearly a stone back. :)shy:) Since properly starting again, I have lost 9lbs, and I am hoping to lose another 19lbs to get my weight down to a great, healthy BMI of 22, hopefully before ttc in December!
:hugs: to you all. When I lost the first chunk of weight we had a thread like this and it realllly helped.

Drazic<3: You've done so well so far! Good luck with the rest! :)

I have just weighed myself this morning......

Weight Loss: 2lbs

Total Loss: 7lbs! :wohoo:

This feels good as im now over a quarter of the way towards my goal, also when I started this I said I wanted to lose at least half a stone before ttc.....and i've now done that :)

Now i'll just continue and try to get as close to my goal as I can before ttc. Not sure if I will reach my goal as only got another month and a bit before ttc! :happydance: (the time has gone so fast!!).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->