losing weight & getting fit before TTC

hi stacey, sure you can join us!

wow you have done great so far with your weight loss, keep it up!

helloooo

hope you dont mind me joining..

Name - Lou
TTC Date - Jan 2012 :(
Height - 5'8
Start Weight - was 12st 10, now im 11st 9 (lost within last 6weeks)
Goal Weight for TTC - 9st 5
Plan of attack- Im going on detox tomoro ready for my holidays soon, ive been cutting down on food and doing at least an hours excercise a day!

The only choc bars I'd do was the snickers bar (and similar) they were always nice and handy especially at uni, which was baout the only place I get them but now my Oh has asked me to get me a pack for him to take one each day to work(he hasn't got any weight problems at all ) so now theres a lot more discipline involved in not taking one out of the fridge o_O. Don't like chocolate drinks though , so it is alright. Maybe I should also be aware not to have any small change left for the vending machines xD.

I also got myself a bike speedometer to make sure I am also going the right speed.(Also good for my upcomin 200km ride)( My routes always varies around 20 km my natural way to uni and back (saves money too :) )

hi and welcome lou! well done for your weight loss so far, your doing great!

morri i haven't have a snickers is yearsssssssssssss, i used to love them!, can't you buy your OH the packet and get him to take them ALL to work so he has them there and so it's not temptaion for you?

when we were away last week camping we met a man that was cycling from lands end to john o groats, he was raising money for cancer reseach, just cycling alone and he was well ahead of the professional cycling clubs that set off at the same time as him and he had to carry everything with him (unlike professional cycling clubs that had a an carry their clothing, food etc) He was doing so well!.

I am sure you will do GREAT with your ride too! can't wait to hear how it goes

When i crave chocolate i drink a mug of skinny cow mint hot cocolate, it tastes like mint aero! and only 37 calories a mug hehe

Great! I'll have to see if they do it at Morrisons :D

I walked 6 miles yesturday :happydance:... but then had a muffin when I got home :blush:

Hi ladies,

Well I went to Body Pump last night and OMG was it hard work!! I'm so glad I did it now and I've got Step tonight which I enjoy. It's so hard getting motivated to go to the gym when the evenings are so nice!!!

I also no longer eat carbs as it has occured to me that we don't really get on very well!!!!! Although I do eat a few before a gym class otherwise I think I'd pass out!!

How are we all doing today?

xx

Can I join? I don't have too much left to lose but I still want to shift a few more pounds...

Name - Rachel
TTC Date - January 2010
Height - 6'
Start Weight - 145.2 lb
Goal Weight for TTC - 140 lb
Plan of attack - Eat less calories and less junk food.

kay well done on your 6 miles yesterday, thats fab!

stacey I don't do well with carbs either, I have IBS and carbs are one of my main triggers which is a nightmare because i LOVE pasta grrrr

Rachel of cause you can join, lovely to have you on board!

I am doing well, I find my after mug of skinny cow hot chocolate really kick all my sugar/chocolate cravings into touch so I don't go into the evening craving like crazy which is usually when I give in.

Going to make sure tea is ready for when DP gets home then we have to pop out and I am hoping that we can go for a bike ride tonight but will have to see on the weather as it keeps raining grrrr!

keep it up girls, your all doing GREAT! :hug:

I think that the hardest part is having friends ask you to go to lunch and everything!! I wish that my friends weren't so skinny and able to eat whatever they want!!!!! :blush:

Hi all new recruits!

SO I went and bought wii fit and my fitness coach for the wii yesterday. I have great plans to use it everyday. Was nearly killed after fitness coach......and all I did was set the thing up!!! don't know how I will cope with 30mins a day of it!

I went to weightwatchers yesterday. First time in a month and I put on 2lbs.....so need to shift that by next week. Although I reckon I will only manage to shit 1lb because AF is due next saturday and I will be the size of a prize heifer on weigh in day

lol A si did my stretching in the mornng I realised how unfit I am . I cant reach the floor with hands unless i bend my knees even if i stand relatively wide legged x

So I braved doing fitness coach yesterday for 15mins and boy did I sweat alot!!! I felt great after and went on a nice long walk with my friend. I feel kinda proud of myself.

How do you like the Wii Fitness Coach? I have the Wii Fit, but I ran out of batteries for it and haven't replaced them :rofl:

I want the fitness coach, but don't want to waste money if it's not worth it!

Yeah I'd be interested to know what the Fitness coach is like too since there isn't really much I can do with Isla... if I go running with the pram it'll look like I've stolen her :rofl: Has anyone got the EA Sports Personal Trainer for the Wii?

Hi to everyone whose joined.

I wont say what I've eaten today :dohh: When are we having our collective weigh-in? :D

Well I am having a lazy day today and didn't do a tap. oops!

Only used the fitness coach for one workout and boy was it a workout! I sweated a ton so I guess it is good!!!

lol A si did my stretching in the mornng I realised how unfit I am . I cant reach the floor with hands unless i bend my knees even if i stand relatively wide legged x

I can't remember the last time I could touch my toes :rofl:

needusername - Cool... I'm tempted to get one... not sure I can ask OH for one on fathers day though!

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend.

Yeah I'd be interested to know what the Fitness coach is like too since there isn't really much I can do with Isla... if I go running with the pram it'll look like I've stolen her :rofl: Has anyone got the EA Sports Personal Trainer for the Wii?

Hi to everyone whose joined.

I wont say what I've eaten today :dohh: When are we having our collective weigh-in? :D

TOMORROW eek!

monday is our weight check day!

yesterday we ended up going to a birthday BBQ but i held back and didn't over do it although because it wasn't what i had planned for dinner it left me feeling mega guilty.

back on track today and praying for a good weight check tomorrow morning eek!

Well since it was my B-day today I surely didnt have the no sweets thing (cake) but well Youve got your birthday only once huh?

Well since it was my B-day today I surely didnt have the no sweets thing (cake) but well Youve got your birthday only once huh?

awwww happy birthday! everyone is allowed a treat or 2 on their birthday!:cake::pizza::drunk::wine:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->