losing weight & getting fit before TTC

Im feeling pleased with myself as i've had salads, with either fish or quorn all week (am vegetarian that eats fish). The hot weather has helped! I'm just hoping I will have lost some weight when I weigh on monday! **fingers crossed!**

is it ok for me to join you ladies at this late stage?! I am getting married in 8 weeks and would also like to lose weight for ttc next jan.

I am currently just over 11 stone and would like to lose a stone to start with and then see if i feel like losing more. I need to start exercising more, and find the motivation to get to the gym!!

Well done all on the losses so far! You are inspiring! x

Hello! I'd like to join too, seeing as I'm trying to make this body a baby temple. hee hee

Name - CC

TTC Date - end Sept 2009

Height - 5'4

Goal Weight Loss for TTC - Not judging on weight - just the fact that I've gone up two dress sizes in two years (since marriage) and have wobbly bits where I don't want them

Overall Goal- to be healthy and feel happy in my body.

Plan of attack: Healthy eating (trying adding more protein to breakfast to keep hunger away longer and prevent mid am snacks!) And joined health and fitness club for sswimming, some gym, and classes (already done aquafit and pilates this week).

lovely to have some new girlies on board :)

good luck to both of you :hug:

purple01 well done on your 3lb!

Welcome CC & pinkflamingo! Good luck with the healthy eating & exercise!

I have to say I am feeling much better just after a couple of weeks, just not been feeling as tired as I normally do, even after a long & busy day! Just hope I can keep it up! :)

hiya! can i join please? im in a very bad way at the mp- cant control the eating, i am obese and i want a baby!!!!!

over rant over.

thanks buttonose- its so hard, wanting something so much, it being within ure own reach to achieve it and still not gettin goff my fat bottom to do it.

do u have kids already?

Hey Mrs John, I know exactly what you mean. It's so frustrating. I have known for almost a year that Sept would be our month for ttc and that I needed to lose weight and yet, here I am, not lost a thing, feeling so unhealthy and unfit! So now I have less than 2 months to go to get my butt into gear. I am so annoyed as I know I am going to still be really overweight when we start, but I just can't wait any longer. So, my mission for the next (almost) 2 months, is to do the best I can and be the best I can be. Hope you can all help me!! xx

hey is it ok if i join , im laura i really need to start getting my self into gear as im in the same situation as you bunnyg82

Name..Diane
weight..keeping it quiet lol
to lose.. 14 pounds to start
weigh in... monday :)

hi girlies,

ok tomorrow is the day. are ye going to do ww or what? i am thinking of maybe following thepoints. i have a wedding next saturday and feel so ugly and obese. havenothing to wear.

i want a baby!!!!! im going to keep that in my mind each time i feel the need to eat junk,

do ye want to be diet buddies?

OK, I'm determined to work more on the exercise than the diet, but I picked up a pair of weighwatchers scales in a sale yesterday.

They supposedly give you weight, BMI, body fat, bodt fat percentagfe and hydration, with yellow, green, and red indicators for whether each is too low, normal or too high. Hadn't weighed myself in years, but it's official: Two years, two stone, two dress sizes. all in the upwards direction. While I ever get my wedding day figure back?????

Needless to say, I hot-footed it down to my aquafit class tonight!
xx

Welcome & good luck to people just joined!

I just weighed myself.....

Week 2: Weight loss: 2lbs! :)

Total loss: 5lbs! :happydance:

I am really pleased so far, though im not sure how this next week will go as I have deadlines at work and it's my OHs birthday! So we'll see. Just hope I don't put on anything!

Can I join too? Have lost loads, but still another stone and a half to go after a little honeymoon half stone gain!
-x-

Can I join too? Have lost loads, but still another stone and a half to go after a little honeymoon half stone gain!
-x-

Of course! Welcome! :)

Im not sure what the scales are going to say tomorrow, has not been a very good week. Work has been sooo busy, was my oh birthday so went out for meal yesterday and I've had the :witch: to deal with so have not been excercising as much. Fingers crossed this week won't have set me back too much!

Hey everyone :)

Well my first week back on it and I lost 6lbs :) so pleased. I don't think I overly deserved it, but gonna take it! This week I am going to give it 100% - got lots of exercise planned too, so hoping for an equally good/better weight loss next week :) x

Congrats bunnyg82! :happydance:

I actually stayed the same so I am pleased! Im getting back on track this week so hoping for another 1-2lbs loss by next week!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->