losing weight & getting fit before TTC

well girls today is weight check day eek!

so how did we all do?

I have lost ......................... 4lb's yay, so very happy with that

ive lost 3pounds

so a total of 18 now

im made up cas i had a bit of a naughty weekend aswell xx

Belated happy b-day Morri!

As I said in the other thread, I've lost 1lb :happydance: Well done everyone else on shedding the pounds!

louby & deeper blue well done on the weight loss!!!

amanda can't wait till monday to find out how your getting on

keep it up girls!

Weighed at weight watchers and lost 1.5lbs! Only .5lbs left to get back to target. I might try lose another 1lb aswell.

I won't be weighing next week as I will be working nights and I bloat something wicked on nights so there is no point in making myself depressed! lol

Sorry I havent been around, got a serious staff shortage and im currently at 9 days without a day off. Just one more to go. Cant wait.

Because of this my eating has been rubbish.

But did remember to weigh myself monday and 2lb lost.

having a bad day today, struggling like crazy to not give in and eat crappy food, it's because i am feeling sad as i am here alone as DP has gone away golfing till tomorrow (he went yesterday)

i've been soooo busy working my 2 jobs now that summer has started, i feel like i have no time to concentrate on losing weight....
however, working with kids i play lots of activegames that are exhausting and good cardio:rofl:

i've been soooo busy working my 2 jobs now that summer has started, i feel like i have no time to concentrate on losing weight....
however, working with kids i play lots of activegames that are exhausting and good cardio:rofl:

If you eat right then the weight will drop off while you are running about after the kids hehe

having a bad day today, struggling like crazy to not give in and eat crappy food, it's because i am feeling sad as i am here alone as DP has gone away golfing till tomorrow (he went yesterday)

Everyone... STEP AWAY FROM THE COOKIE JAR! :grr:

Lost another 1lb this week :D Hope everyone is feeling well and enjoying the warm weather.

xxx

Well done on losing 1lb

I stayed the same..............strange!!!

Hey! Hope it's not too late to join?...

Name - G
TTC Date - Sept/Oct 2009
Height - 5'3
Start Weight - 11st 3lb
Goal Weight for TTC - As close to 10st as I can get in the time I have! :)

I would like to lose half a stone at least, anymore would be a bonus, but we'll see how it goes.

Well done to those of you that have lost weight already! :thumpup:

I would love to join, me and oh have recently joined the gym, 4 weeks now, i know its working as i feel much better but still need to eat healthy in order to have the balance right.

Name: kelly
Height: 5ft 6''
Start weight: 70kg - 11st
Goal weight: 10st
to achieve this? STOP SNACKING BETWEEN MEALS!!!!! (note to self!) :blush:

I actually had myself weighted officially a my pharmacy, I actually havent got a scale at hime... That was 59 kg. so at least I have my official starting weight(although I am still not sure where it come from. after all i don't want to lose any muscle mass(especially in my calf/ham/whatever the upper legs msucles are called xD)

Hey Purple, hey Jelly :D
I have GOT to start actually running rather than walking if I'm going to be doing this fun run next month :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->