Loss meet *CHANGE OF DATE*, Birmingham. *update on first post - please read*

I'll just leave it a few days :) hmmm, what was the crack with getting a coach? xx

Kim suggested it the other day and i looked it up! Not only does it take 18 hours each way its also nearly £200!!! :rofl:

:rofl: oh dear.
Errrm what about a thursday fly here and a saturday late night fly back? xx

u mean the ferry over? it cost 70 euro for the whole thing

im ok.. ive just not eaten in nearly 48 hours!!! ahhhh im so hungry.. i cant stand tho.. gotta wait till later

oh ladies... i need to check out my test :rofl: i think im loosing it..
i think i got a faint line but not sure...
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests-gallery/260928-am-seeing-things.html

no the bus coach!
Just checked, 150 euros for thursday - saturday :( still cheapest from sat -monday achhh gonna have to look into the ferry methinks!

How would you get to birmingham off the ferry tho? train? xx

ihave found flights for 50!!! from dublin friday - monday :happydance:

if we leave dublin on the 19th on the 10.50pm flight and come back into dublin at either 1pm or 9.25pm on the 21st then it will cost 45 euro! but we wont arrive in birmingham til 11.55pm on the friday night!! still it sounds like our best option?

prob not lmao.. unless i beg my parents... hmmmm or ask my teddy bear... (oh) i call him that when i want something :rofl: he usually always works lmao

Can you still check into a hotel at that time? Im sure you can x

on the site i was looking at the flight was at 9.45.. still late but we get there at 11 ish which isnt too bad.. the sight is called edreams

oh thats much better!! lol that'd be grand sure! whens it coming back?

ooooh that sounds good!! worth it for the extra tenner id say! :D

So you can make the friday-sunday?? Now we just need to know which hotel haha xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->