Loss meet *CHANGE OF DATE*, Birmingham. *update on first post - please read*

Bunkys all the waaay ;)
Hahaha.
This going to be funny.
Now we need to know how we're booking this hotel. Cos its £117 for the 4 bunk, which means someone has to book it in full, and we have to send our share to that person. Now then, who wants to be the booker? haha x

It says on your marvelous spreadsheat that the 6 bed one is 117? Well i dont have a credit card so that could be a problem! lol so can i sent a postal order to whoevers booking?

im the same.. no credit card here either... or any money yet :rofl:

Ohh, im trying to remember numbers, the spreadsheets on my laptop, im on toms :) So yeah, i dont have a credit card, but - i have a visa debit if that works?
And we need to know which girls are staying two nights, i mean if kim and you too are then we can book our room in full for the two nights. Which could be ok :) cos then i could go check in and you girls could just turn up depending on your flight times xx

yup that should work, dunno about the card tho and what about drazic? who else is coming? this threads been abandoonnnneedddd!!!:rofl:

Well the people that have confirmed are in pink on front page, and i dont know if katie wants to share :S x

ermmmmmmmm are we flying fri-mon?? that means were staying 3 nights

fri - mon???? i thought it was fri - sun/??? im sooooo confused!!

ok so it was sat - mon but now fri to sun ok not confused anymore :D

i need money first.. i get paid every2 weeks.. :dohh: so i get no money for another 2 weeks.. i can prob ask my parents to get my flight and i pay them back but i wont have money for the hotel for another 2 weeks.. sorry :(

The hotels not that much of an issue, its your flights that need bookin really lol.
We could prob book the hotel next month :nope:
Dunno haha xx

ok so we need to make sure we book the same flights or we will be there at different planes :rofl: i dont like being in any part of brum on my own.. big baby i know... but ive heard too many bad things lol

Yeah id say the hotel would be grand but sure whenever you can we'll book the flights! I wont have moneyz til next week either

That does wonders for me kate! Im getting train down on my own and having to wait for you two to get off your stinking vomit filled airplane :rofl::rofl::rofl:

LMAO! ive been there its actually lovely! send me the flight numbers!! :rofl: and times and links and whatnot!

you say that like its a bad thing charlotte!!! you know you love it :rofl:

lmao so are u gonna meet us at the train station in brum :p

i think we will get a train from the international cuz its like 30 mins away from the brum town.. i think it only cost about 4 pounds

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->