Loss meet *CHANGE OF DATE*, Birmingham. *update on first post - please read*

Sorry. Thought the 21st was a saturday. 20th then lol xx

oohhh 20th is fab for me too. According to iPeriod (Apple app) I will be in my 2WW then.

perfect! hehe now just have to book flights and sort the hotel! anyone have suggestions for the hotel?

Argh my friend has just announced that she is having a massive party for her 30th birthday on bloody Saturday 20th March :cry: I don't have many details as yet so I'm hoping her party will be in the evening and I will be able to come over during the day and then go home in time for her party.

As soon as I know anything I shall let you know, please keep your fingers crossed that she is doing an evening thing rather than an afternoon thing as I really want to come to the meet up but I can't miss her 30th birthday :wacko:

20th will be fine with me too girls, looking forward to it. Only thing is, I am pregnant again and I am dreaming and hoping that all will be okay this time. If it is, by March I will be second tri. I probably won't have a bump as I am already a 16/18 so plenty of room for bubs to hide in, but I will understand if it's a problem. I have to get there first, but I am trying to be positive! :hugs:

Katie you are more than welcome to come!! We're all so happy for you. We can't wait to come and give you a cuddle. And i'm gonna buy bubz a little something. Nothing too expensive. Just to say thankyou for the balloon release xxx

Hi Ladies, I may have some suggestions for hotels in Birmingham for those that may need some. I live not far from central Birmingham so I guess i can give you an idea of whats what. There are a few hotels in the city centre not far from The Bullring and within walking distant from the train station and coach station that are affordable and clean. The Ramada in the Mailbox, Express by Holiday Inn on Lionel St, Holiday Inn on Smallbrook Queensway, The Ibis on Ladywalk in Birmingham, very central and in the middle of everything. It does get busy in the evenings in the surrounding area but the hotel is safe and clean and if you book in advance you get some real good deals. Then there is also Nitenite on Holiday St and Etap but try and avoid The Travelodge on Broad St if you can. The places I've mentioned all have websites but if you need more details feel free to contact me and if I can give first hand info on anything I'll be glad to, especially if anyone finds it all useful. Night Ladies!

Awww dates been set :)
although im gona (also)be in second tri...im a size 8 so i cant hide my bump...if theres a bubs in me...so um i guess i shouldnt come i really dont want to upset any of you cos youv all been brilliant with me. But i hope you all have a good time anyway! :)

you better post me some piccies!!!!

KA92 - You got good news then girlie? If I am there, don't see why we both shouldn't be?

Lotty - you are too sweet :hugs: - Hope I still have bubs there by then. Scary days. Nice to have something to focus on and look forward to though. It will be one of my 'milestones' :)

nope but im just taking it as i am atm...if im not im not least i had a little time to enjoy it

well i dunno cos i will show :( i had a teeny bump with jamie at 12 weeks so i guess i would be at second tri...so i wouldnt want to upset anyone :(

We dont care!! we've been through this together!

I think it would be different if a woman who was in 2nd tri who had never miscarried came, cos she wouldnt understand. But your both coming!! Wether you like it or not :haha:
xxx

i agree!! your all welcome to come and dont feel for a second that we wouldnt want you there because its not true! we couldnt be happier that some of the girls from this section are getting their sticky beans and honestly i think it would be very positive to have ye there, little rays of hope for us all! :D

OOOOOoooohhh can i come too?? this is such a lovely idea lotty :) bless u x x

Ok so figured we better get booking soon :happydance:
So after the fabulous suggestions, ive had a look around and the ramada looks really reasonable and nice! Prices are good and also theres reduced rates if you need more than 9 rooms not sure if we do lol. https://www.ramadabirminghamcity.co.uk/RunScript.asp?p=ASP\Pg0.asp this is the hotels page but if anyone has any better ideas thats cool! Checking in on the 19th and out on the 21st?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->