• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

Bump, yeah, I have phantom nausea lol.
Midnight, funny, I just spent two hours cooking, waiting for oh to come over.
Sunnii, I love charting!! I have three, actually! I put a temp on an app in my phone, then on ff on my iPad and on another software on my computer, it's ridiculous, but it makes me feel so much more in control! I am a total control freak at work (yey for my co-workers!) and at home, so charting fits right in with my control of finances, my son's homework and my other daily routine. :) I remember when I was bding for my son, I just was shooting for the middle of my cycle, and I had no idea about any of this stuff, like cm or cp etc, and it worked anyway! From the first time I must note. But than it took 8 years ( on and off with a couple of my exes. I started getting into it about a two years ago and it totally sucked me in! So I think it's awesome that you know so much about all this stuff when you are trying for your first, you are probably way more knowledgeable than a lot of people around you, even the ones with kids. I really hope you get it from the first try so you don't have to get into charting and all the extras!

why did it I do it? What made me do it? I am 9dpo (if its correct) and i tested and not even with fmu lol just had an overwhelming urge to pee on something. Of course BFN but still really early so i didn't expect otherwise.:dohh:

hahahaha - that is EXACTLY what I did yesterday at 8dpo. Middle of the day, overwhelming urge to join pee and stick in glorious harmony...result: blinding white stare.

:rofl: damn, it made me laugh so bad

Y'all (!) I am going CRAZY. :wacko:

I wish I could fast forward to 14dpo, get a definitive yes/no, and move on with my life.

My only symptom is fatigue...but I'm always tired anyway, so that's not a symptom so much as normal.

What dpo is everybody? I'm losing track. 9dpo here.

Bump i completely understand, want it to fast forward to when we have definate answers. Guess life just isnt that understanding ;)

Im heading to bed now, wishing everyone a wonderful night and more bfp (depending whos poas tomorrow morning) xxxx Sweet dreams all

BBA - could possibly have but my last + opk was on the morning of the 10th and then by early afternoon it was negative again. My strongest OPK was on the 9th. Im not entirely sure when you count the 12-36 hours from, the first, strongest or last opk ? I would have though that the 12th would have been too late ???

Cilnia - last Wednesday my hcg was 8 (pretty sure its from my old pregnancy though) have another blood test on Wednesday. If I am pregnant I will be living proof that you can ovulate and fall pregnant with low levels of remaining hcg. They were around 12 when I ovulated !

Oh I forgot to add pics of my big fat BFNs from today. 8dpo in middle of the day lol.
https://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc213/laura_617/a47fc759.jpg
https://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc213/laura_617/5e643611.jpg
https://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc213/laura_617/14f7a235.jpg
https://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc213/laura_617/801fbb65.jpg

Kat, yeah. I'm sort of happy I looked into it all :haha: Sort of have an idea of what to expect :)

MrsKA, you should count the 12-36 hours from the moment you get your FIRST positive OPK. You can get a few positives - almost positives after but it's the first that counts ;)

AFM, I just woke up. Got a sore throat. Totally can't talk. My nose is like a fountain again, not pretty, feeling so crappy. Had totally weird vivid dreams last night again :rofl: They were.. rather interesting :rofl: How're you all today? :D

OMG im so nervous to test tomorrow morning ! so so scared. Good Luck to everyone testing on the 20th too !!! Lots of BFP I hope !

Yeys! :D POAS time tomorrow :rofl: Shall be interesting, I'll only be 9DPO tomorrow though so it's still early! Hopefully it'll be it :D

Goodmorning girls! I can join the bfn list today, 11 dpo. Could be too early.. but i'm still spotting :( bad sign for me.

On myphone now, will catch up in a few..

Aww, so sorry Cilnia :hugs: Maybe you'll still get your BFP. Stay positive :)

Update - I keep getting a bit nausea's today, sort of comes and goes and I'm having weird cramping and random pains in my abdomen today. In the middle of the night I woke up with sort of ovulation pains in my left side, next to my hip. So keeping my hopes up. I seem to be really hot too today. I have a full blown running nose today - not pretty and not comfortable!

How are you all girlies?

Also, my boobs are definitely more sensitive today too. Even touching my nipples is annoying me. It doesn't hurt so much but it's very uncomfortable, like super uncomfortable. They seem fuller and bigger too, which is a plus in my case :rofl:

I'm so bloated. Bleh. I feel like I need a #2 but it seems it's just cramps. I've got a few, light ones, coming and going for the past hour :happydance: Different than AF cramps. Definitely different though. Ahh... I just want to test!

Hello ladies!

Lots happening I see. I'm still feeling sick and very tired. Also I can't stop eating but that can be normal for me too!

I have a question: what happens if you pee on a opk and get a positive when about 10/11 dpo? I did that earlier as I was so desperate to pee on something but didn't want ot waste another pregnancy test :blush:

All this peeing on stick obsession is worrying me!

Does it mean anything? Oh and I keep crying xx

BFN here - 10dpo...looking more and more like its not gonna happen this cycle. I haven't seen nearly enough BFPs around here this morning!

I'll respond to each you later - on my phone right now.

BFN this morning on FRER for me. Bbs are sore, got a sore throat. But overall feel like the :witch: is coming. I will post my test tomorrow though, if it's ok, as I still feel a tiny bit of hope and want to hang on to it just one day longer :(
I've seen a few girls posting their bfp yesterday. - so jealous!
Louise, test!!! positive opk may be a good sign!

I wasn't able to play the video from the post but I have watched it before, and I think everyone should. It is an amazing video, very informative!

I watched the video! In fact, he whole show. It was awesome indeed. Felt kinda sad for all those sperm cells that just die.. lol !!! If you see the struggle they have to endure before getting to the cell i can understand why it's so hard getting pregnant... Though so many people get preggo that just do it once unprotected..

Anyways, too bad for the BFN's.... I'm happy we got 1 (Ja123) but we def need more than that ladies!!!

Also 9 dpo is sooooo early...

Louise, i agree with Kat. You should test!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->