• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

Pee on them!! Lots of woman who get pos OPK when preg :D I know you just need to poas.. haha do it on a save OPK :p

OMG OUR FIRST BFP!! Congradulations Ja123!!!! Thats amazing!!!!!!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAY

sunni now you have to change our title to 1 BFP!! WHOOOHOOO

Yeaaaaaaaaah Ja123 how wonderfull!!!!! So your faint line was a good sign :D Super! Congratulations, our first BFP!!!!

Hooraaaayy!! Don't leave us just yet, we need some HCG.... throw us some will ya :p

Mid: your chart looks great! I'm smelling a bfp soon.... :D

lets hope your right cilnia!!!! :) Yours is also so i d say yours too!! :)

Ja - yay! Congrats that's so exciting, so happy for you!!

Midnight & cil - I have serious chart envy because you both have really promising charts.

My temp did go up this morning do FF gave me back my crosshairs on the day I keep feeling is right. So hopefully they don't take it away again lol

And just for fun, because I was really depressed about my crap temperatures today, I overlayed our chart, Ja -

https://i43.tinypic.com/208xp2b.png

Laura, alright then!!! That's great news. Hooray for the crosslines :D

Thanks so much, ladies! I don't really believe it yet. The line on the FRER I did this morning was a good bit darker than yesterday's too, but I went ahead and did a digi because I knew that my husband wasn't going to believe it without seeing it in writing!

Sending babydust to everyone - can't wait to see some more bfps!!!

So happy for you!

I'm seriously thinking I'm pregnant. I have had so much fatigue for the past few hours and just feeling so.. tired and crap and sore, I have to be. I'll cry if I get a BFN this month.

Congratulation, Ja!!!!! Omg!!! Very very happy for you!!! I feel like the bfp gate is now open for us!!! Let's keep them rolling, ladies!!!!! Ja, happy and healthy 9 months to you!!! How did your DH react?

Bump and Cil - I overplayed my chart onto both of yours and it's so super close, especially to Cil's! It's kinda awesome. Mine is in Fahrenheit, but I noticed similarities to both of your charts a few days ago actually.

now, at least another 2 or 3 of us statistically should get our BFPs! So hopes up! :D

Bump and Cil - I overplayed my chart onto both of yours and it's so super close, especially to Cil's! It's kinda awesome. Mine is in Fahrenheit, but I noticed similarities to both of your charts a few days ago actually.

Y'all both have triphasic-looking charts! Jealous. =/ Mine looks like poo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->