Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

Ja - yay! Congrats that's so exciting, so happy for you!!

Midnight & cil - I have serious chart envy because you both have really promising charts.

My temp did go up this morning do FF gave me back my crosshairs on the day I keep feeling is right. So hopefully they don't take it away again lol

Yey for cross hairs! Your chart isn't bad at all, you are right now staying way over cover line, so fingers crossed you will stay here!

Bump and Cil - I overplayed my chart onto both of yours and it's so super close, especially to Cil's! It's kinda awesome. Mine is in Fahrenheit, but I noticed similarities to both of your charts a few days ago actually.

Y'all both have triphasic-looking charts! Jealous. =/ Mine looks like poo.

Bump, oops, please forgive me, I meant I overplayed Cilnia's and Midnight's. I feel like an ass. Please don't be mad. Look, speaking only for myself, mine may look triphasic, but I've had all bfns so far, and no matter the chart, my overall chances are super low due to my TSH level. I am just trying to postpone the real disappointment feeling until the temp drops. In any case, I will be here until we all get our bfp! Please, cheer a little bit. Hugs!!

Bump and Cil - I overplayed my chart onto both of yours and it's so super close, especially to Cil's! It's kinda awesome. Mine is in Fahrenheit, but I noticed similarities to both of your charts a few days ago actually.

Y'all both have triphasic-looking charts! Jealous. =/ Mine looks like poo.

Bump, oops, please forgive me, I meant I overplayed Cilnia's and Midnight's. I feel like an ass. Please don't be mad. Look, speaking only for myself, mine may look triphasic, but I've had all bfns so far, and no matter the chart, my overall chances are super low due to my TSH level. I am just trying to postpone the real disappointment feeling until the temp drops. In any case, I will be here until we all get our bfp! Please, cheer a little bit. Hugs!!

I'm not mad lol! I'm happy for y'all if you have pretty charts!! If I'm not gonna get a BFP I at least want some of y'all, too!

Hopefully the thyroid issues will not come into play this cycle. And if they do - at least you know for next cycle that your meds need to be changed. FX for you!

We still have a few days before these BFNs mean much, anyway. :winkwink:

Feeling so fatigued, cold, bleh, meh, I've got pains on my left side and abdomen, I'm going to sleep. Very early night for me. Good night ladies. Cheer up and stay positive! :D

Katrus, yesterday when I showed him the super faint FRER, he didn't really believe it. He said "it seems like the line should be at least as dark as the other one" - he has no clue. But of course he believe the digi this morning! I don't really think it's hit either one of us yet... I wonder when it will feel real?

Lol,men! I think when you feel the baby kick on the inside, than it feels real! I was kind of freaked out... It felt so weird that there is a living thing inside of me lol :) I was actually about most of your girlies' age when I had my son, 23 when I got pg, and 24 when he was born.

Katrus, yesterday when I showed him the super faint FRER, he didn't really believe it. He said "it seems like the line should be at least as dark as the other one" - he has no clue. But of course he believe the digi this morning! I don't really think it's hit either one of us yet... I wonder when it will feel real?

Most people say it feels pretty real once they hear the heartbeat on ultrasound...but I have a lot of patients tell me "Women become moms when they get pregnant, men become dads when the baby is born."

That's beautiful Bump. I think it's true! Also, i have seen charts go down.. and then up again and we're preggo!!

I overlayed my chart as well with Mid 'n Kat, it's so funny too see :) I do believe ours look 'how it's suppose to look' but i'm sooo gonna scream if it turns out to be fake lol!! Would be totally me though :p

thanks Kat. I have serious chart envy of a lot of you though lol.

I just want to say that if you are testing and getting BFNs right now to remember that statistically only 15.9% of women will get a BFP by 9dpo so if you are around there or even just past then there is still plenty of time to get a positive at this point.

I'm feeling much calmer today about my chart lol just have to see what tomorrow brings now.

I feel like I am making up symptoms or can't quite decide if I am feeling something or if my mind is playing tricks on me lol how crazy is that? I woke up this morning completely stuffed up but all clear now. Every night for the past few nights my throat has gone completely dry before I goto sleep.
I also made chicken last night for dinner, I love chicken. I ate a couple bites and was completely put off. I had a huge aversion to chicken during my last pregnancy so of course my mind went crazy but it might just have been because I have been fighting off a bug anyway.

As for feeling real. It took awhile to feel real for me before. I think when I heard the heartbeat it sunk in. As for DH well he didn't really react at all during my whole pregnancy. We talked names and getting stuff ready but you could tell he wasn't sure what to do or say and I don't think it was real for him at all. Then as soon as our son was born his whole world changes and everything hit him at once, so don't worry if guys don't get all excited something, trust me in the end that baby will be their whole world.

So you loved chicken with your son and now you were put off after a few bites? It's a girl! :happydance:

OMG CONGRATS JA123 !!! that is so so awesome ! how many DPO were you when you tested ? Im 10 days tomorrow ARGH I can't wait but I always know it could be too early but still ! I actually don't know whether I am or not, I have no inkling anymore :( symptoms come and go now and sometimes im fine. The only symptom that seems to be consistent is sore boobs and that my cervix is quite high and firm but I haven't been checking it for very long so I don't have a huge amount to compare it to. My chart is a little weird, sometimes I get flat temps and sometimes I don't. How is it looking though ? i'm not that good at reading charts and mine isn't exactly climbing, I guess the temp is staying up though. Any interpretation ?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/33d319

Good luck ladies, don't count yourselves out yet ! with my first pregnancy I got a negative when I was two days late and only got a positive when I was 5 days late !

I think your chart looks good MrsKa! It's high, so that's good. You BD'd plenty so fingers crossed the warriors made it to the fort! :D

I'm hoping so !!! Hubbys "warriors" seem to be pretty good ! every time I have conceived we have BD 3-5 days earlier and they have seemed to have stuck around, Girls every time as well (including my wee angel) so it kinda supports the whole shettles thing hahaha

OMG CONGRATS JA123 !!! that is so so awesome ! how many DPO were you when you tested ? Im 10 days tomorrow ARGH I can't wait but I always know it could be too early but still ! I actually don't know whether I am or not, I have no inkling anymore :( symptoms come and go now and sometimes im fine. The only symptom that seems to be consistent is sore boobs and that my cervix is quite high and firm but I haven't been checking it for very long so I don't have a huge amount to compare it to. My chart is a little weird, sometimes I get flat temps and sometimes I don't. How is it looking though ? i'm not that good at reading charts and mine isn't exactly climbing, I guess the temp is staying up though. Any interpretation ?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/33d319

Good luck ladies, don't count yourselves out yet ! with my first pregnancy I got a negative when I was two days late and only got a positive when I was 5 days late !

I think your chart looks great - but are you sure you didn't ovulate on Feb 12? Your temp jump after that seems more pronounced.

That being said, I'm relatively new to temping and am likely crazy. :wacko:

I have a hard time telling if I'm really having some light cramping or I'm just so desperate to feel something and it's in my mind. I feel like a lunatic lol! Anyone else have trouble with that?

Also, I tend to cramp in my back with AF (because my uterus is retroverted) would pregnancy-type cramps be felt there also or in the front?? This is all so foreign to me.

I'm 10dpo tomorrow as well. GL!

MrsKa: How is your HCG? I may have missed it. But last thing i read it was 8. Did it drop?

Bump: yeh i know how that is. Sometimes i think, i think i feel nauseated. Then again i wonder if it was just something i ate. Making myself crazy with that.

Hey girlies!

All those stressing over charts - this is why I don't do it! I don't understand them either, but that's not the point :rofl:

Try and stay positive when it comes to everything. We are due another few BFPs this month and we WILL get them. Statistically, we have to!

If not, there's always next month! I hope some of you at least will stick around even if you get your BFP this month and even if you get a BFN this month! Let's stick together! :D

AFM, I just woke up. I went to bed and something just woke me up now and I'm not too tired :wacko: I seem to be tired one minute, fine the next :wacko: I get those fatigued moments too, then I'm fine and then they come again. It's a nightmare.

I'm praying for a BFP this month, the first month. I seem to have so many positive symptoms that aren't in my head, I'm really hoping that this is it.

MrsKA, I think your chart looks great! I thought mine from last month seemed better than this month - I guess you just never know!

Had I not discarded two temps, FF would have had me at 9dpo the day I got my positive test. However, I disagreed with FF this month and I think I'm actually 11dpo... which I think is probably correct because 9dpo is pretty early for a positive.

why did it I do it? What made me do it? I am 9dpo (if its correct) and i tested and not even with fmu lol just had an overwhelming urge to pee on something. Of course BFN but still really early so i didn't expect otherwise.:dohh:

why did it I do it? What made me do it? I am 9dpo (if its correct) and i tested and not even with fmu lol just had an overwhelming urge to pee on something. Of course BFN but still really early so i didn't expect otherwise.:dohh:

hahahaha - that is EXACTLY what I did yesterday at 8dpo. Middle of the day, overwhelming urge to join pee and stick in glorious harmony...result: blinding white stare.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->