Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

Very informative!
And I don't know when I get a scan. It varies dr to dr. My first appt is on the 30th (so far away) and I can request a dating scan then and according to the nurse it's very possible I could get one then do just have to wait and see.

Cil - I know you think it's impossible this month, but I still have my fingers crossed for a little miracle bean for you!! Keep your head up!

Thanks for the positive reaction! But only if i could conceive with only air i might have a chance :p Lol! no sperm = no chance. I'm keeping my head up though. I'm just focusing on other things. Think that's better for me!

Love the pics Sal! I'm glad the other girls replied, i agree with them. About the 10 weeks. It will be all fine!! I'm so happy it's healthy :) what was the hart rate, do you know that? It's a complete little human, so cute to see...

Cil - I know you think it's impossible this month, but I still have my fingers crossed for a little miracle bean for you!! Keep your head up!

Thanks for the positive reaction! But only if i could conceive with only air i might have a chance :p Lol! no sperm = no chance. I'm keeping my head up though. I'm just focusing on other things. Think that's better for me!

Love the pics Sal! I'm glad the other girls replied, i agree with them. About the 10 weeks. It will be all fine!! I'm so happy it's healthy :) what was the hart rate, do you know that? It's a complete little human, so cute to see...

Cil - love the focusing on something positive, I've had cycles
Like yours where we didn't get to bd during fertile time and I was much more sulky then you are.

Afm - I've been feeling a bit worried with lack of symptoms but keep telling myself lots of people have no symptoms but then today I was hit with ms, or should I say all day sickness lol and I mentally feel better about it.

Ladies I'm having a bit of a rant and want some outside opinions to see if I am just moody and over reacting to something (which is very possible).
My DH and I made friends with another couple about 2 years ago. It was nice but as soon as I got pg with my son things changed. They blew off the baby shower because they "just didn't feel like going" and then blew off our sons 1st bday so she could goto a coupon class.
I didn't say anything about any of this and just let it go but now she is pregnant things are different and she expects everyone to make a fuss. I have been supportive and today I got baby shower invitation and had already been planning on going but I asked her (just to make sure) if this was a co-Ed or women only shower (almost everyone here seems to be having co-Ed, I did) and she sent me a text saying women only (that's fine) but added "preferably no children though unless that's an absolute last resort".
I don't even want to go now, I don't know why this is offending me so much but it felt insulting for her to throw that in especially since I am fully aware her sister is bringin both her kids so it felt mean to exclude mine.

So am I upset for no reason as it's her shower or am I right to be upset?

Lol sorry for the rant.

Laura - no, you have every right to feel upset especially how she treated you when you were first pregnant. It's very mean and uncalled for...but unfortunately it's "her shower, her rules" which sound completely unfair. But sadly in situations like this, you must be the bigger person, kill her with kindness as they always say. Maybe someday, she'll see how much all this has hurt you...

Your right it's her shower so her rules and I keep telling myself that. I think it's more just the straw that broke the camels back situation and I reached my limit. I really tries to be understanding to her because I thought maybe she was TTC when I got pg and maybe she just distance herself because it was hard and I would never judge someone for that but I also recently found out that she wasn't TTC she was just planning on trying (she started trying about 6 months after I got pg) and had told people she just really felt people she knew shouldn't get pregnant before her (yeah right, not putting my life on hold) lol anyway I've calmed down and realized its not even worth the stress.

Yum: wow looks like an I'd indeed. Cool!

Laura: wow what a weird friend. I wouldn't even go to be honest.. wouldnt make a fuss about is, but just blow the thing off.

And: Im having ewcm, which makes me think I might have delayed my ovulation (by stressing?) So went to chart this morning and it was still low. So def not ovulated yet even though I had a pos opk. Might still have a chance this way! Yaay for stressing and delaying my O.. lol! :p

I'm not. It's being held the day before my bday so will just say I have bday plans and leave it at that.

Good! Someone like that doesn't deserve having you around ;)

Sorry I am late on this, but I wouldn't go either. And it's not even about teaching her a lesson, but just about respecting yourself and not letting other people be rude to you, imho.

Cil, yey for another chance to try! Here is some :dust: just in case!!!

Cil - go catch that eggy hun!!!! maybe it was sign that both of us got ewcm?? maybe we just both got fertile later than we thought we did?! crossing my fingers for you hun!!

As for me - I'm worried about my temps :/

Sal - I was worried because when I first woke up, i was uncovered by my blankets and I was freezing cold when I took my temp at got a 97.2, then i covered myself up, went back to sleep and took my temp at my normal time and got 97.5. So I don't know which one to use? and the 97.2 one is another dip if that's the true one :/

Yum, try to only take one temp at your normal time! I was paranoid myself, taking temps several times in a row sometimes, and I found that they will always change, sometimes drastically within 5 min, so it's best to just take the only one.

AFM, I was at the new doc yesterday, it went well, had another u/s, but it looked really blury. However, everything is good, and I liked the doctor. He said my due date is Dec 29th, but they will most likely induce me two weeks before that as they don't like to hold twins inside for the full term (not sure why though). So he said we're looking at around 15th of December. and I just thought today that I will try to do Dec 12th, so that it would be 12/12/12 :) My son's b-day is also fun, it's 01-02-03 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->