Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

Thanks girls!!! Will sure do my best tonight :D Lol! go eggie go!!

Kat: 12-12-12 would be awesome!! I want to be here when it happens :p I want to be here when all the little ones are born! Omg that would be sooo weird wouldn't?! Cooll!!

Yum: I agree with Sal n Kat. It's above the coverline... and sometimes ID also do strange things :\ But i'm glad you BD't just in case this is the real ovulation. Remind me of Laura btw.. She had a chart that was steady and high and then went even higher. When are you testing again?

Sal, lol, yeah, I saw heartbeats and they measured right on, at 8w and 8w1d. They were kinda blobby looking. I just scheduled my last u/s at the IVF clinic, so sad to be finally leaving from there into a normal world (and their u/s equipment is much better and clearer). So I will get another scan on Tuesday next week at 8w4d. I'll get the pictures from there.

Also, yesterday, at the hospital, I was approched by some woman from the research center and she asked me if I would like to participate in their twin growth research thing, so I'd get extra 7 u/s (also they would take blood, and get my placentas and umbilical cords after birth, ummmm.... weird?) I said I will think about it. Only because it is time comsuming and I have to sneak out of work every time I go to the doctor's, so that would be extra. Would you guys do it?

Well, i don't know what the research is for. Is it for helping or something?

I would be interested in the 7 extra u/s... mostly because you don't just get them and this way you can get 7 times of checking up on the baby's :) lol...

if work would be okay with it, i would probably do it!

I guess the research is helping the nation in general in some small way... They are comparing different twin pregnancies to see ways twins grow. But I am only tempted to do it because my doc will only do an u/s at 11 weeks, and than again at 20 weeks. And I want to have one at 16 weeks to get a hint on the babies' gender. Otherwise, I'd go to a private one, anyway.

Louise, Cil, Yum - When are you guys testing?

I see. Well don't know then.. i would probably do it if the hospital was close and i wouldn't have to drive far.

I have to ovulate first :p so i guess in 2 weeks i'll be testing. I think i wil ovulate these days.

wohoo Kat 15th of December is also a fab date, it is my youngest's Birthday :D hehee

Go Cil ! I hope you got the eggy !

Yum I would disregard the temp all together, feeling cold would definitely effect your temps, When are you going to test ?

AFM - Not much happening here, I have a scan next Tuesday, all I want to see is a heart beat but I probably wont grrr, I would relax a lot when I see it !

Another confession from me - I was weighed at my appt yesterday and when I saw 198lb, I was shocked. I wanted to cry, never mind enjoying the u/s. what happened to me? Just one year ago, I was at 140lb and looked awesome, have pictures to prove, and now... I feel so uncomfortable being so heavy. right after I gave birth to ds, I was 218lb but I lost 90lb in one year! This time I doubt I can do this much workout with the babies. Plus, how much more I will gain? Scary. So I am looking into losing some weight, if possible cause I just hate how I look right now.

thank you girls!

Cil - yay!!! go girl, I know you'll catch it!!

As for me - I tested this morning and saw a white line. No pink but i could see a line? Any thoughts?

Kat, i'm sorry you feel this way hun... The thing is, you have a thyroid condition so losing weight isn't that easy for you. My friend has the same thing, and she is struggling with losing weight also. She doesn't even eat that much, it's mostly her thyroid. Do you exercise? Would that work perhaps? I'm not saying you should loose weight, but if you feel bad the way it is now - then it would be the best option for you of course.

There are certain diets you could try. Not to loose weight but to eat healthier and lighter food so eventually you'll lose weight. Like, health-smoothies, fruits and veggies, no fat meats like pork.... no white bread but only dark, quiona or brown rice instead of pasta.. those stuff? Good luck sweetheart, for me you would be pretty the way you are. but i believe the first step is for you to be pretty to yourself! (something i got to learn as well)

Yum: A white line? Mmm.. show us a pic!!!!????

kat - dont feel bad, really, with my pcos it is ten times harder to lose weight than anyone. Ugg, even a salad will make me gain weight! But you are SO beautiful! And we all are no matter how much we weigh or look. and you have two precious babies in your belly, weight isn't ugly, look what comes with it!

And sorry Sal and Cil, I keep trying to get it on camera but its not showing up at all! but its there a thick clear line!

Yum - was it a FRER?
I did a lot of googling when I got my disappearing line on FRER and found a ton of people who got a white line.

Kat - I know how you feel. I am heavier then you and during my last pregnancy I would get so stressed everytime I had to step on the scale. I really focused on eating healthy during that time and walking a lot (really think all the walking helped me have an easy labor too) and just doing that helped. I only gained 5lbs total during my pregnancy (approved by dr of course) and ended up 20lbs lighter after he was born so just small things can do wonders.

Oh I don't know then. I took a lot of dollar store tests and never got just a white line. Hoping it means something.

Thanks hun! I hope it does too. I think I'll wait a few days to take another one.

:witch: today. So now what? As far as I know I'm ovulating - positive opk for the last 3 cylces. Bding at the right time. What to try next?

:witch: today. So now what? As far as I know I'm ovulating - positive opk for the last 3 cylces. Bding at the right time. What to try next?

Sorry Hun :hugs:. Sometimes you can do everything right and it doesn't happen, so frustrating. The only thing I did differently was take a b-complex, really think it helped my body.

What is smep and b-complex? I already take daily pre-natal vits and omega.

Also starting to worry that my age is working against me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->