Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

I'm sorry to hear that Louise :( I think Royal Jelly worked for Sal and BBA also!?

No idea. Think i'm ovulating as we speak. Or yesterday. Anyhow, my underbelly is very tight and it hurts (stabbing). Experienced it before while/before O. So i hope so!

Louise, maybe your OH can take vitamins for men also? For his spermies... It's not always 'our' 'fault' .... sometimes the spermies aren't the best either?!

Louise, do you have a possibility to do a sperm analisis? At my clinic the cost was only $41, and I would think it would give many couples who af ttc a piece of mind. I think if everyone who is trying for over a year got checked and got "everything is fine" results, at least it would give them some comfort that their bfp is just the matter of time.

Cil - good idea about the male vitamins, thanks

Kat - this will be my 6th cycle ttc so if it doesn't happen this time I will go to docs to find out.

I suppose just because I got pg quickly last time doesn't mean that we may not have probs - could have just been super lucky last itme? I just took it for granted that I could get pg when I wanted to x

What is smep and b-complex? I already take daily pre-natal vits and omega.

Also starting to worry that my age is working against me.

B6 is supposed to help with luteal phase (if it's short) an regulate your hormones (even great for men to take). The complex is better because of the balance. Honestly my basal body temp runs low and this crazy cycle of charting when I started the b complex I had two temp shifts and I honestly think now that the first shift was the b6 kicking in and regulating my hormones so it naturally gave me a better bbt.
Plus it's supposed to give you more energy and make you feel happier. And it's water solvable so whatever your body doesn't need just gets peed out lol.

Also, for men, a great vitamin is CoEnzyme Q10, for count, motility and morphology!

Thanks Laura. Think my cycle is as regular as it could be - it's 28 days and positive opk always comes up around day 13. Think I want to try it still - you've persuaded me with part about more enegy and happiness. That can't be a bad thing!

Oh also found out what smep is :) Will try that this cycle too as we really have only been bding the minimum requirement really the last 2 cycles. It's not easy when you work long hours and have a toddler too!

That was my thought too about the b-complex is that it wouldn't hurt. I also had convinced DH to take it for about a week so maybe it helped us.

Yum, how exciting.

Louise, so sorry hun for the witch :(
Try changing diet?or ginseng? or smep? or u can try a relaxed approach just bd every other day and not opk or anything. :) xxx

I got my BFP the second month I stopped using OPKs. I think it decreased my stress level a lot. However, I also was ovulating irregularly, so I was taking them for literally weeks at a time w/o a positive.

Cil - good idea about the male vitamins, thanks

Kat - this will be my 6th cycle ttc so if it doesn't happen this time I will go to docs to find out.

I suppose just because I got pg quickly last time doesn't mean that we may not have probs - could have just been super lucky last itme? I just took it for granted that I could get pg when I wanted to x

We got a positive on our fourth cycle of well-timed sex. We were TTC for >7 months, but I only ovulated 4 times. We caught my fertile window all four times and the 4th one was our positive.

I was using Evening Primrose Oil & Royal Jelly. Who knows if that helped or not. I think Preseed is really great, too. Def recommend that.

The month we got our BFP we BDed the 3 days before ovulation, but not the day OF ovulation.

And I agree with the other ladies, ask about getting an SA for your OH. :thumbup: Just for piece of mind.

Fx that this is your cycle. I know how frustrating it is. Keep your head up, hun!! And don't hesitate to see your doctor about it, you'll never regret going too soon!

Oh bump sooo exciting - good luck!

Ladies thanks for all the kind words, you all know what to say to make me feel more positive x

Thanks, ladies.

Cil - SO happy to see you have another shot this cycle! Keep an eye on the CM. I really think checking CM and temp charting is as good as OPKs. It was for me anyway...and much less stressful! Fx for you. I just know we're gonna get a few more BFPs this month!

Bump, so exciting! Let us know right away how it went, and possibly a scan pic? :)

Cil, hope you will catch that eggie this cycle! :dust:

BBA me too ! You will see more on your scan though LOL I still don't know why they are scanning me at 5 weeks and 5 days ! I think they are going off hcg levels rather than LMP. Hope you have a good scan, can't wait to hear how many babies are in there !

Scan went great, measuring 7w1d - exactly the same as I thought based on ovulation day.

And...

Heartrate: 153 AND 144

Freaking out a little about that last part. :)

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 55
Omgggggggg twinssssss aaaaaaahhh!!!!! That is awesomeeeeee omg wowie!! Congrats!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->