Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE IT, TWINS!!!! Congrats hun I know it's scary but it will be great. Can't believe there are two sets of twins here!

BBA - OMG! Congratulations!!! that is so amazing!! Now we have both Kat and BBA with 2 little bundles of joy!!!

Cil - How is everything with you hun?

Louise - aw, i'm so sorry hun. Maybe this cycle? I know it'll happen for you!

Laura, Mrska, Sal, Kat - how are you all doing??

I'm ok! Hoping my temp will rise tomorrow. :)

When are you retesting? Im dying to know!!!

YAH BBA ! had an inkling there might have been 2 !! congrats that is so exciting ! So they non-identical so two eggs released with the clomiphene ?

I had my scan this morning also, as suspected it is WAY to early, all they could see was one fluid filled sac and a possible yolk but that was it ! The sonographer and nurse said that it would be what they would expect to see at that gestation so i'm wondering why I was even there ! the nurse said she based it on my hcg levels as they should be able to see something so that concerned me a little but she said they are just on the high side and not to worry. So i've had another blood test today will get those results this afternoon. Fingers crossed they are still rising !

I can't wait to see your little one MrskA!!

Cil - I'm planning to try to test tomorrow morning :)

Oh by the way, I thought you'd all like to know my goddaughter was born on May 15th. Here's a picture of her :) Her name is Elizabeth.

https://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a306/Rayebabe1414/3.jpg

Omg, Bump! How awesome! I knew it, I knew it, I knew it!!! :happydance:
Congratulations, great heartbeats too!!

MrsKA, it is really early, so I am sure we will see something more on your next scan! Btw, when is it?

Yum, chart is looking good, will be anxious for you to test! Oh, and your goddaughter is beautiful! Thank you for sharing, it is nice to have a visionary reminder of what we are all working towards on here. And I just noticed - your cat is 16 yo?! How long do cats live lol?

Cil, what's going on with your cm today? Do you think you have ovulated?

Aww cute Yum !!! can't wait for you to test !!!

Kat I have another scan scheduled in for 2 weeks time on the 5th of June, At least then I will know either way whats going on, will be 7 weeks and 5 days by then so something should be showing.

Thank you!! She is precious! and Kat, cats can live up to 30 years lol here's a picture of her, her name is Lulu bear. :)

https://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a306/Rayebabe1414/7.jpg

Oh I see lol, I kinda thought they live like 15 years tops :) obviously not a cat owner here :)
Great middle-age kitty you have! :thumbup:

thank you Kat! lol, believe it or not she doesn't act like she's middle age ha ha! she acts like a kitten! she's definitely my baby that's for sure.

I wasn't really sure about my cm, but I think I ovulated based on my temp! I'm glad I'm still in the running!

Yum, such a cute baby. Can't wait to see OUR babies. LOL
Love your cat!! Wish my cats will make it to that age. Love them so so much!

Hello to all the ladies on this thread so I have read all the pages on this thread and omg can I just say how beautiful u all are u girls have giving me so much hope iv been trying for a baby for 17 months now and been unsuccessful. After reading all ur post I'm def goin to change some things this month like the grapefruit juice and pomegranates juice I'm also going to temp this month. Currently I'm 9dpo and not experiencing much besides slight nausea, headaches, lots of cramping all over abdomen sometimes on one side, backaches and odd pain that keeps coming into my bbs and last night this weird pain that went down my groin but only lasted like 10 mins. U ladies have givien me heaps of hope. I hope this month I get my BFP :)

Cil - yay for temp raise! and I can't wait to see ours as well :D it will happen for us, I just know it!

Trying - hi! welcome, I'm sorry you've been unsuccessful for so long. Maybe try seeing a doctor about it? hopefully you'll get your bfp this month!

As for me - temp still high, tested and it was neg. But I'm not really giving up hope until AF comes. Since usually my lutheal phases are 16, I might just wait a few days more and test.

Hello yum how r u well iv been to the doctors sooooo many times iv had all my hormones tested and they are all fine iv had my cycle 21 blood work done too and it cam back normal hubby's sperm is good 46 million per mil iv had u/sdone to check everything inside and all is good I dnt kno what's else to do its so depressing month after month getting Bfn

Cil, yep, it sure looks like you o'd already! A little personal question - what does "I" on your chart stand for (for bd)?

Yum, sorry, hun, it was a neg but we won't give up until af shows, right?

Sal, how are you doing, darling?

Welcome, Trying! It's good you guys checked yourselves at the doctors. What was your oh's sperm morphology? And have you checked your thyroid? Only asking because those seem to be the most common reasons (if there are reasons) for having problems conceiving. In any case, fingers crossed you are getting your bfp this cycle, sweety. On this thread the girls definitely know how it feels to keep getting bfns. I have seen some of us almost at a breaking point, some taking a break, but all are very strong and they pick themselves up and just keep going. We did start out with another thread, which was also quite long, and than made a group here, so I personally feel like we've been through a lot together, and honestly love everyone on this thread. Anyway, welcome and good luck this month!

ok OMG first of all...TWINS hahaha when i first got on here i saw someones post congradulating twins and i was like "i thought i only backed up a few pages...seems to me it was way before this kat announced twins" lol OMG Congrads hunny!! Not only did u get preg in an amazing cycle but 2!!!!

yum, im with you on that, wait until cycle is over. i ve got lots of fx d for you! and your god daughter and kitty are beasutiful. My cat lived till 24 years old. :) Makes me miss her xx

Trying, Im so sorry hun that it has taken so long for you. But have faith that it will happen, i know sometimes it gets hard. Plus no symptoms is a good thing. :) I had zero before my bfp. I ve got you in my prayers and my fx d for ya!!

Kat any symptoms yet?
Laura hows that ms coming?

Hey thx Sally I hope this month is it one weird thing iv noticed and even hubby has noticed is how hungry I am I cant seem to fill the space and within half hour after eating my stomach is rumbling like I haven't eaten anything, right now I'm feeling crampy and tight on my lower right side of my abdomen and back aches in the same area Im praying that I get. A bfp even the faintest line and I'll still be on cloud 9 and tired goin to bed by 11 and not getting uP till after mid day oops anyway send the baby dust my way lucky ladies and need all the prayes and luck I can get

Oops, Sal, you posted before me :) yeah, no symptoms still for me, besides tiredness. Weird. I am seeing the doc at my clinic today for the last time! I will get my last u/s there and the heart rates! This will give me some reassurance. Then my next u/s will be at the regular obgyn on June 08.

Trying, you got tons of good symptoms actually! Here is some :dust: for you!

Sal, you will be changing a fruit tomorrow! I have a feeling the excitement doesn't get old :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->