Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

Girls just another update need advice on this one,
today I have very very watery cm and cloudy looking with the slightest yellow tinge I dnt kno wat to make of it . The first time I noticed it was at shopping I seriously thought my period started then just now,,,I hope it's nothing bad I also have a massive headache right now and cramps on right side so going to g have a lay down talk to u all soon :)

Hmm well let's see. I usually have a bit of watery - or even EWCM - before my period :( Sorry to say that. But i know Sal had watery CM and was pregnant! So anything could happen!? Do you usually get it or first time you noticed it ?

I don't know what my temp is doing. Ah well. Weird cycles sometimes end up in a BFP soooooo........... Hope this is one of them.

Hmm well let's see. I usually have a bit of watery - or even EWCM - before my period :( Sorry to say that. But i know Sal had watery CM and was pregnant! So anything could happen!? Do you usually get it or first time you noticed it ?

I don't know what my temp is doing. Ah well. Weird cycles sometimes end up in a BFP soooooo........... Hope this is one of them.

Hey cil well I sometimes get it but not as much as I have noticeed I hope it's a good sign. I hoped get ur bfp FX'D

Trying, as cil said cm could be a sign. however every woman is different. For me it was right before my bfp. Actually was my only sign. So fingers crossed that it is for you to. I am also glad to see that you are getting ready for war ;) You are arming yourself with some good tools. I wish you the best of lluck!

Cil. Your temps are a little strange, but even tho it went down today, not by alot. Its still higher than 2 days ago. Im inclined to say you ovulated 2 days ago on the 21. :) (ur cycle is exactly corresponding to the days of the month. lol I know little things amuse me!! :) xxx Are u going to try to I again just in case? :)

Louise, how are you holding up hun? U trying anything different this cycle?
Yum, any news on testing?
Afm, appointment tomorrow. Im really hoping i ll get another scan to see if shrimp is catching up. Because we have an appointment the 18th for OH spine disease to make sure shrimp doesnt have it. But it HAS to be done in week 16-17. Any earlier it would be inconculsive, so if shrimp Doesnt catch up we loose the test because they cant rescheduale it (too booked) i just feel a little lost and really need this test...and want some answers! :(

Sal I really hope that this month is it like I said in previouse post we baby danced on the 11 and the 13 and O'd on the 14 that was only goin by my app and it's seems to be right any other time so I hope I caught the egg to day my right side as been very tender iv had a constant headache all day along with the weird cm,,omg tonight iv eaten so much I had a big dinner two schnitzels lots of veg and heaps of pasta I love pasta any way within an hour my stomach was grumbling so I had some toast I had 4 pieces and a cup of tea I feel like such a pig but I'm soooo hungry...my nipples r a bit sensitive tonight and bbs getting itchy but no difference in my areoles I have 3 test waiting to be peed on lol but scared to do it.. Hubby keeps saying something is wrong with u y r u eating so much and sleeping hmmmm I hope this is it :happydance:

Yep, Sal. Will try to do some more I!!

I really hope you get an u/s. Do you think that if you ask they will do it? Or is it totally up to them?

Trying: I think it would be best if you wouldn't quote everyone.. Mostly because sometimes someone might want to delete a post just in case later on. And if you have quoted, the post will still be visible.

Aw, Sal, I am so anxious for you to get another test and get good news! Wanna see you excited again, and not nervous...

Yum, :test:

Cil, not sure why you think your cycle is odd, your temp today dropped just a little, but within normal. I bet it will go up tomorrow, you'll see. I think you did really good this month, now it's just up to your body. Go, eggie, go! Oh, if only we could look inside our bodies and see what's going on! Fingers crossed for you! :dust:

Mostly because i've never had my temp go down after a possible Ovulation. I was always going up up up... But i think i indeed have a real chance here! :)

How are you babe?

I just noticed my 'mood' was saying 'cold' .. lol it's super hot here so def not cold.. haha

Trying - i agree with what Sal and Cil said. For each woman is different. Hope this is a sign for you!

Cil - I am SO excited for you to test!!!

As for me - I don't think I'm going to test until my cycle is completely over, just to make sure! also, my temp rose today! and FF tried to say I ovulated on CD 24. I don't think I did, I still think it was CD 13. What do you girls think?

Yum... Too bad you don't have a lot of data before CD 13! I forgot: were you doing OPK? If yes, you should put it in the chart as well! It does look like you O'ved on CD13, but let's see what happens with your temps these days! If they stay as high as now it could be triphasic or maybe that you indeed ovulated later then you thought. Kind of reminds me of Laura's chart. Glad you BD't just in case :)

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Baby dust to all!!! Ehhh.... to all who are still waiting lol!!

For our preggers: :baby::baby::baby::baby::oneofeach::twingirls:

Sal, can you put a ':baby:' on the first page of our preggers?? Looks so cute!

Cil - if I did O on Cd 24 that means I didn't BD around the time of O. :/ let's hope that I caught the eggie.

Okay girls, I broke down and took a test. And there was a LINE!!!! very faint, but it showed up in the picture i took of it. It's thicker than in the picture but its still very faint!! :D I'm now going to be testing a lot to see it get darker!!

https://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a306/Rayebabe1414/test4-1.jpg

OMG Yum! I see it!!! omg omg!!!
except grrr blue dyes are mean sometimes...test again tomorrow if its there and darker i think its the beg of your BFP! eeeeee

omg omg omg so it could be triphasic!!! omg omg can't wait for you to retest babe!! Would be awesome!!!! ok trying not to be tooo excited yet *bouncing up n down*

Sal: yes, just like the twins :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->