Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

Damn, I was just gonna say Yum's chart looks triphasic, and that it does look like she ovulated on the 13th! And OMG I am gonna pee my pants I am so excited for you Yummy!!!!!!!!! You gotta get some red dye test!!!! I will be so looking forward to come on here tomorrow morning!!!! :dance: :happydance: :fool: :wohoo: \\:D/

Cil, thanks hun, that was so cute lining up our little beans. LOL I hope you gave me two girls and one of each to Bump :blush:

Thank you Cil and Kat!!! :D I'm trying so hard not to get over excited about it until it gets darker. But I hope this is finally it!

Oh yes m'am i did :happydance: I'm sure you have two little girls!!

OMG IT JUST HIT ME!!

So many of you are getting baby's!!! Woooohhooooo How does it feel? Having someone grow inside you!!?!?!?! :shrug::happydance::happydance::happydance:

there u go, i changed the front page filled with babies and dust for everyone!! :)

cil you are getting ur bfp this cycle!! Soon u will know how it feels to have a ltitle one inside of you.

To be honest, im really not feeling different anymore. The ms has subsided (get sometimes nauseaus but thats it) boobs are a little sore but otherwise feel no different. My tummy is bigger and i have cramps but i still dont feel super attached like i thought i would....Does that make me terrible??? :(

Oh my god! I've not been able to log for the past couple of days and can't believe what's happened :)

Bump wow wow wow! So super-duper exciting. TWINS!!! Can't believe we've got two sets growing here

Yum I have everything possible crossed for you sweetie.

Kat I love love love your scan pics - just too cute!

Sal try not to worry, I know it's easier said than done. Just think, you've got a lifetime of worry ahead of you now you're to be a mum ha ha!

AFM - well smep is the new attack for this month :)

Sal, I kinda feel the same way. I actually get more excited when the fruit in my ticker changes than when I think about the babies inside me. The excitement kinda sibsided once I realized the deed is done and there is not much I need to do in order to have them. I think it is normal to feel this way. I remember when I was ttc I would kill for bfp, and thought I would be over the moon for the whole 9 months, but not the case. Actually I remember the same thing happened when I was pregnant with my son. It was my first and very much wanted, but the excitement was replaced with just a calm normal feeling, like it's not a such big deal. Maybe it is our brain's way of dealing with the initial ttc stress, it just needs a break.

Louise, I read a lot about smep, and it's all good things! Deff worth a try.

Cil, I don't feel much really now, no ms (weird but fact), only tiredness. I can hardly believe there are two being inside me and they are swimming and moving and growing so fast. Especially in the morning, when I wake up, I am trying to listen to my body and concentrate to see if I can feel them in any way (not possible at this point but I still do cause it's just strange knowing they are moving around and I can't feel it at all). So basically I am just very much looking forward to at least a little bump, just so I could have an obvious excuse in people's eyes for looking big (not they just think I gained tons of weight)...

Yum, come down from cloud 9 for a minute and tell us how you feel sweety :)

OMG first of all YUM I really hope that is a BFP. I see a line and that is the same test I use (looks like an ept anyway). Will be checking for confirmation tomorrow, yippee.

Trying - I know the charting can be a pain. I charted while my kiddo was sick one cycle and was up and down with him all night and it still ended up being okay. Just do the best you can on most days and an occasionally day off shouldn't be too bad.
My cycle that I got the bfp was odd so its hard to say how long after I got the bfp. I had two temp shifts and if the first one was ovulation then i was 12 days late when I got my bfp but if the second (more likely) was correct then I got bfp on day af was due. My chart is just one of those good examples of never give up hope until af arrives as I several BFNs before getting my positive.

Sal - Good luck tomorrow hun, will be waiting by to hear how your little jelly bean is growing as it should be and making his/her mommy worry for nothing.
As for the feeling attached thing that doesn't make you terrible at all. Its completely normal to not feel attached at all at this point. For some women that happens when they can feel the baby and then for some it doesn't even happen until the baby is here and you can hold it, somehow its just not real until then sometimes.

Cil - Your chart still looks good as it was just a small dip nothing major.

Louise - good luck with your smep attack.

AFM - I just can't wait until my appointment and counting the days (1 week). I was very pro team yellow then suddenly I am thinking I want to find out the sex. DH has always loved the idea of a suprise but when I said I wanted to know he was okay with it lol so I know I wont hold out this time. Morning sickness still going strong.
DH made me feel nice today. We are not overly sweet to each other, we have our moments but we dont do pet names or pda its just not our thing. Today he gets our son up and makes breakfast so I can lay down a bit longer and when I come downstairs he just looks at me and says "hey beautiful lady whos having a baby" not sure why but it just made my day. Plus everytime I have to run to the bathroom to throw up he is waiting outside the door with a glass of water for when i'm done, did the same thing with our son and I appreciate that he tries to help however he can.

Thanks Laura, you DH sounds sweet.

Forgot to say welcome to Trying - we do have the loveliest group here x

awww laura your oh is such a sweetie. I did appreciate my oh too when everytime i was sick he would rub my back and hold my hair :) Made me feel less alone in all of this. (well im not alone...but the onyl one having the symptoms :p )

Laura - thank you hun! I'm going to take that as a good sign that it really might be positive!!

Louise - thank you hun!! i'm super excited!

Kat - right now I'm super excited, but scared that its gonna fade away and won't get darker....but I mean that line showed up RIGHT AWAY! didn't even take long. so crossing my fingers!!

And ladies my DH picked up some first response tests so that's what i'll be using tomorrow :)

Awh that is so sweet of your OH Laura! So cute...

Sal: no it doesn't make you terrible! You don't feel anything happening there, so it's only logical you don't have a 'bond' It will maybe come when you first feel the baby kicking !!

Yum, lol I sure will be checking first thing tomorrow morning for a new FRER picture with a nice bfp!!!

Sal, Laura, that is so nice of your oh's!! Maybe god doesn't make me sick cause there is no one to hold my hair or rub my back while I'd be sick, lol ? Theres gotta be some fairness in it :)

WOW Yum !!! Can you hold your pee and take a FRER !!! hahaha I can't wait !

Agree bonding doesn't really start until you can feel them moving around a kicking etc.

Sal - Stick to your guns, you know when you ovulated and you know when you got your positive test ! the amount of days they are trying to put you back is not just ridiculous but impossible ! there is no way you would have got a positive test when you did if what they are saying is correct. Make sure you have the date of your positive test in your mind so that you can put that to them and see what they say ! Hopefully you wont have to though and your scan says it all !

Hey ladies..ummm sorry for posting with quotes I didn't know how to reply to all ur messages if I need to delete something off my side please tell me and I'll get rid of it so u can delete things.

Yum CONGRATES fingers crossed that u got ur bfp
Laura thanks for the info
Kat and BBA how r ur babies doing
Mrska ur numbers look awesome
Lou thanks for the welcome
Sal glad ur ms has subsided

Hope I didn't miss anyone
Afm I feel mostly fine still cramping and a headache the cm has stopped ATM, but I got the runs now tmi sorry can that be a sign and my right ear hurts like an ear infection but I kno I dnt have that cause I haven't done anything to get it. Anyway hope ur all doin well ttuc.

okay, so DH bought Clear Blue non digital instead of first response. So it might not show up since most clear blue the hcg counts have to be super high.... :/

Reminds me of Laura's OH lol :) Well, we'll have to do with the cb test than, I am still very excited for you!

It's morning here.... Yummie Yum Yum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh it's 3 am in Colorado. Lol! I Want to knowwwww.....!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->