Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

Well ladies, just like I thought from the clear blue tests he bought me yesterday, didn't show up. Gonna have DH go and buy some dollar tree tests to see if it'll show up on those. :(

https://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a306/Rayebabe1414/IMG-20120524-00595.jpg

Boooo!!! Well like u said sometimes they take more hcg levels to detect. When i got a good line on my frer on these tests i had a barely visible line. So ur still not out!!!

Thanks sally! And I agree, I know I'm still not out, my temps are even still high :)

Awh!! Clearblue needs about 50 ? and the other ones 25. or something like that.

When will you get the other ones? :D

Cil - DH is buying the dollar tree tests today after he gets off work :) so I'll be testing by tomorrow morning again.

Ok ladies, back from my appointment.
Dr is as confused as I am. She says 10 days is way to much variance and i gave her my charts and she is convinced as i am that o was on that day. So i am 13w1 day! Although she is going to talk to the scan tech to see how in the heck she measured 10 days difference and if its possible for the baby to be measuring smaller (the head measured 11w3d but body only 10w4d) body vs head, because she said shes never seen that before, and chopping it up to baby being curled up too much and new tech so head would be right date (so only 4d behind). Because we heard hb at first appointment with doppler and if scan dates were right i would have been 7weeks and dr says impossible to hear on a doppler at 7 weeks!! So its still to be confirmed but she said it safe to say im approx 13w1d (with maybe a few days behind like 3-4)
Im going back mon because we couldnt hear hb tday on the doppler and she just wants to make sure everything is ok. :)

So countdown begins 6 days left in first tri!! :)

Thats great news Sal! I'm glad she explained it all for you. Wow time flies.... 2nd trimester already? wow... times really really flies! I have to start my journey.... aaahhh!!

That's great Sally! It's true, I think you understand better than the doctors where you are in your pregnancy. I'd always go with your gut on this.

Oh wow such a relief, Sal. Hope you do feel better now. And you're a peach! :)

Good morning ladies!

Temp is now 2 days at 37. If tomorrow is high again, FF will say i Ovulated on CD 23 in stead of 21. That's ok, because i I that day aswell! I think my BD pattern is allright this time!

Hey ladies how is everyone
Yum did u get ur bfp yet ???

Today my cm is very very thick and clumpy it also has a tinge of brown in it like old blood could this my period on its way it also smells like vinegar I have never had this b4. The cramps are still here and my back is still killing me fingers crossed for a good outcome

I caved and did a preg test the smorning only because my lucky number showed in my horoscope so I thought that could be a good sign but obviously not cause it was a bfn :(

Hope u ladies are doing well :)

Cil! Yay!! soo happy for ya hun!! :) i ll be checking religiously your chart. So far it still says you o on the 21, so we shall see with tomorrows temps. :) But you are right you have a good bd pattern. :) xxx Sending u lots of dust so you can start your journey love!

Trying, those are all good signs. Dont be discouraged by your bfn, your not out until af shows. Lord knows how many women only get their positive AFTER af is due. So stay positive. ;)

Afm i can actually feel my uterus now! This is new!! Its about 6 fingers wide above my pubic line!!! Im really excited about this. lol now its time for my belly to POP. :)

Ja!! Im gonna guess and say u ve had your scan recently or you will have it VERY soon! How did it go, and .....sex? If u havent had your scan what does your intuition tell you your having, (that way we can check to see if u were right in a few days)
have u started feeling your bubs yet?

Cil - yay!!! TWW!!! I'm so excited for you to test! This is it girl!!

Sal - that's amazing hun! I'm so happy for you!!!

Trying - those are good signs, just keep your head up! I'm sure it'll turn into a bfp soon.

As for me - took a test this morning and once again :bfn: not sure why this is happening since my temps are high? hmmm....I don't know.

Aww yum, im sorry those tests are being a real pain!!
But some women dont get a clear bfp until after af is due. So head strong for a few more days. Your bfp is on its way!! :)

Thanks Sally :) I just hope AF stays away! I think I'll wait to take the test until the 28th. 2 days after AF is due. :)

Yum - Sorry nothing showed up. Keep waiting! Your temps still look great. I hate that it's not positive yet, but I really feel like it's coming. Fx for you!!

Sal - Sometimes the ultrasound is inaccurate due to user-error (i.e. the tech wasn't all that great)...I hope that's what's going on. Sorry you're in this confusing limbo. :( Hope Monday's appt goes great.

Cil - I am so sure you caught your egg this month. Can't wait to see your BFP. It's happening, I am sure of it.

Trying - You said you were temp charting, yes? You should use ff so we can all see where you are in your cycle more easily!

AFM - Feeling so exhausted. I think it's ironic that the two of us on here with twins haven't had much morning sickness at all...:shrug:. Interesting. I was googling and apparently it's more common to note extreme fatigue with twins than it is to note extreme MS. I feel better knowing that, but it's hard not to feel lazy. I could seriously just sleep every day all day. It's a bit depressing. Also, is anyone else nervous about weight gain? I have a history of some eating issues and gaining weight is terrifying to me. Not to the point of restricting or anything, I'm eating plenty and whatever I want, but the thought of gaining 40lbs is just...terrifying to me. I'm not very tall and I'm just afraid my belly is going to be so big I can't even move lol!

Bump, I can totally relate on the extreme tiredness. Nothing hurts, yet, for the past three weeks I couldn't even sit at the computer at work for more than two hours, was almost crying, I wanted to go home and lay down so much... However, on a positive note, for the past couple of days I felt a little more energy, so really hoping it will get better from here on.

About the weight gain... I am also terrified. With my last pregnancy I went from a pretty slim 140lb (I am 5'8" or 5'9") to a whooping 218lb AFTER I gave birth (must have been like 230 or so before I gave birth. Holy shit, that was so bad. But it was partly my fault. I was eating bad stuff, and working at a fast food place didn't help.
So - this time, I am starting with 192lb (feel devastated as I weighed 140lb only a year ago), so I am beyond terrified of how big I will get. And the thing is, it is NOT what my body is used to. My normal weight has always been 135-150lb.
I read a lot about trying to handle your weight during pregnancy, and I decided for myself that I will try to stay under 200lb until the end of this pregnancy. This means I have to be losing weight instead of gaining. I know what a lot of people wold think about that, but this is my decision and I think it will be for the benefit of everyone (me, babies, my family). My plan is to basically eat healthier, much healthier, and to walk long distance once a day. I have to refine my plan a bit as far as exercise, but this is the start. My next naked weigh in is next week!!! Hopefully it will be at least 190lb!

Im ok with the belly gain, but im scared of my thighs and arse gaining. I have already a large cabouse in porportion to my waist and rest of body so it is a little scary, but i ve just got to get in my head a hell of a lot of excersise is in order. Just think of it as your weight gain is your baby. If you gain appropriately its fairly easy to loose it after. So dont worry too much. Just stay reasonable. :)

Im glad to hear your not stuck with ms but sorry to hear about yoru fatigue. Hope it doesnt get to bad for you. I feel ms free now! yay But now the fatigue is kicking in, but im very ok with it. The fatigue is now giving me constant headaches, but again im still contente!! Im hoping to hear my little shrimp on monday on doppler, but im not tooo worried.

And anybody else missing sunni and ja?? :p Goodness wish sunni was here and ja around more. :p

p.s 24 days and i find out the sex! :S eeeee
Laura how u feeling hun??

I don't know why but I feel that one day Sunni will be back with a bang :)And I soooo wanna know what Ja is having! She is like half way there now... So weird, feels like we all just started not too long ago.

Yum, can you get a FRER for that next time you will be testing?

Cil, I am so anxious for you to test! Kinda holding my breath.

Sal, I just had a peach yesterday (a real peach), and couldn't help but think it is kinda big :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->