Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

Yum - Sorry about the BFNs but hopefully its just those tests. Fingers still crossed here. Your chart is still looking great.

Sal - Glad you and DR agreed on date and that she listened to you. Can't believe you are almost in second trimester! Also so exciting that you can feel your uterus, not long before you feel little flutters then kicks.

Trying - Sorry for BFN but no out until the witch shows. The CM thing is difficult because everyone is different and its whats normal for you. I tend to get brown tinged cm right before AF but I know some women get that as a sign of pregnacy so hopefully its a sign for you.

Cil - Your pattern is good and will be watching your chart too, dont worry I know your journey will begin soon. Really it already has your just waiting for the next part and we are all rooting for you.

BBA - I agree how odd it is that the twin girlies aren't having morning sickness, I have read about that as well. Makes me hopefully that I just have one with all my ms lol.

And yes I am nervous about weight gain, I don't even want to say how much I weight right now but its safe to say I don't need to gain weight during pregnancy. I really just try to eat healthy and walk plenty but I don't let it bring me down because if I do put weight on I just feel like thats what my body is needing and who am I to deny it what it wants right now. Doesn't help in that a prego friend posted on fb how she is 7 months pregnant and only looks 5 and went on a rant about pregnant women gaining weight. She is seriously thin and has lost like 15lbs so I am worried for her baby, she got a good chewing out from a bunch of people though lol.

Kat - Just try to eat healthy and walk and you should be good. Just don't over due it and make sure your doctors say everything is good and there is no issue with walking. I seriously had the easiest labor ever with my son and I think its because I walk a lot and walked a lot through out my pregnancy and it kept my weight under control.

I'm also anxiously waiting for an update from JA.
I think of Sunnii often and constantly check her profile page to see if she has posted.

AFM - Morning sickness continues lol all day, every day. I am also super tired and need to take a nap just to make it through my day, so lucky my kiddo naps during the day so I can. My appointment was changed today (boo) from wednesday to friday! So I have longer to wait but at least its only a couple days and not like a week.

Its so super early to do it but I dug out all my packed away baby clothes, hope i'm having a boy lol i'm all set on boy clothes!

I forgot I was going to ask Yum, what time did you take that first test (the ept)? I keep reading about this women who dont get a positive on a test with fmu but get it with second urine or later.

Kat, i know i keep looking at peaches now too and thinking How is something this big in me and i can barely notice (physically) let alone others?! lol

Trying I had a dream about something that may help you. I apologize if u are already aware. you said u were using an app on your phone to determine o date because your cycles are regular. Now im not sure what app you are using but I think you should def try either opk or temping (or both) (checking cm is also a good indicator and works best with another tool to best know your body) for a few cycles to get more detail. Heres why:
Every woman is different, even a 28 day cycle does not mean you ovulate on cd (cycle day) 14. Our luteal Phase (the days between ovulation and af, basically what we call the two week wait) can vary. I ve seen anywhere from 10-18 days. Therefore in a 28 day cycle you could actually ovulate anywhere from cd 10 to 18. So it may be hard to catch the egg if u are only following cd 14 rule.
I apologize if u already know your lp i wast sure and thought i might mention it. A regular cycle doesnt mean o is predictable through simple calculations. ;)
Hpope this helps and that u get your bfp in the nxt few days!! xxxx

Hey girls how we all doing today,
Yum any luck with ur bfp yet
Kat, BBA,laura,sal when r u going for ur next ultrasound wanna c some picks of ur lil babies in d making ><
Sal thank u very much but yes I am aware that o day doesn't always happen on the day it's says on the app and just want to let u kno that wat ever information I get from other women ttc I always take it in I don't disregard any information unless it's sounds like absolute crock lol all the extra
Knowledges comes handy so I appreciate it very much. Also I am going to start temping when the witch arrives I haven't noted anything dwn on ff about my temps but I'll tell u them the first day I started temping was cycle day 34 and I was 36.4c next day was 36.1 then 36.4 then 36.5 then the cd 37 I was 36.7 (FX'D)
The old blood looking cm has stopped and gone back to really white and not so thick but still smells like vinegar ewwey, omg today I had pinching on my left side for a good hour if u pinch the inside of ur elbow that's wat it felt like it went away then came back couple of hours later my nipples are more sore and bbs a lil tender normally by now they are super sore thats when I kno my period is coming :( I don't have much hope ATM but I kno I'm not out till witch arrives so send me some baby dust ladies pleaseeeeeeeeeeee :)

Ohhhh btw sal I'm using period tracker it's pretty good for a free app :)

Laura - I took it the second MU of the day. hmmm, maybe I'm that type that doesn't get positives on FMU??

Trying - no not yet, I'm not testing until the 28th.

Yum - could be, figured it was worth mentioning. Do you have any symptoms?

Trying - I think I mentioned before but it's early so I'm sorry if it's a repeat but fertlity friend has an app for charting (it's free) and its fantastic as you can input right from your phone in the morning and you can do it all from there or check the website as well. Really recommend it.
I don't have an u/s scheduled. Every DR is different so I have to request a dating scan on Friday at my first appointment and hopefully I will get one then.

Laura - mostly just REALLY tired, been for over a week now. And had a lot of CM today. but otherwise, not really.

Yum, looking good hun! Still high and triphasic :) :) This has to mean something!!!

I had a temp dip today. Hm. Could it be ID??? Hope so!!!!!!!!!

Yum - hope the tiredness means something good, and yeah your chart looks so promising.

Cil - ohhh hope temp jumps back up tomorrow for a nice dip, could be! Fingers crossed Hun.

Cil and Laura - I hope it all means something!

cil - I think it could be ID!!! Fx'd for you!! I hope it shoots back up!!!

How is everyone today??

Yum, looking good babe.... wow!!! Sure you're not testing today? ^^ lol! I want to know!!!!

My temp went up again. Hopefully it meant something. It's a great sunny day! Will be spending it with a barbeque with family :)

Cil - yay for temp spike!!! it definitely looks like ID!!! :) and my chart just got better, temp went back up again today! :)

There has to be something going on there!! No doubt!!! Hope it sticks and you get a BFP tomorrow!! I couldn't wait to test if i were you... lol!!

U have to preg yum ur Chart looks AMAZING fingers crossed for u actually everything is crossed for u :)

Wow, girls, your charts are looking good! Yum, and aren't you at least one day late now? :) I read somewhere that the luteal phase usually is no longer than 16 days!

Wow!! Cil beautiful ID ;) hee heee Definatlyl something

And yum you too. Lovely charts, we are impatiently waiting!!

Kat i varied in my lp from 15-18 days lp Average was 16 (can vary a few days b4 and after) so i know i had more than 16. Maybe something was wrong...i dunno but i ve seen some with long lp.

Ahhh im sooo excited more bfp's coming!! whooohooo :)

trying, sorry then :p i was re-reading your info and u said u were using ap but hadnt mentioned any mor details. :p Either way if u chart now it will be great. AND w can all stalk your chart daily. (if u use Fertility friend) you can put it in your signature and we can do like yum nad cil and cheer u on!!! :)

Cil - looks good!

Yum - TEST!! Lol no pressure or anything. When did you say you were testing?

I think Yum said she was gonna test on the 28th, which is TOMORROW!!! :happydance:

Sal, wow, even up to 18? I have the Taking Charge of Your Fertility book, and that's where I read it I guess. It said lp doesn't vary much, only maybe by a day, and that usually the longest is 16 days. I have seen girls wil longer lp and was also wondering if that info was correct. I myself have a 13-14 days lp, and pretty constant... Interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->