Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

I had read that about 16 being the longest as well Kat but I know it can very by a day or two so maybe if she has an average of a 16 it's not crazy that she could occasionally go up to 18 as that's +2 of her normal and apparently feasible.

Either way that makes for a long wait lol I would go crazy.

Thanks girls!!! :) and My LP is usually about 16. I usually get my AF by 17. but yes I am one day late! :) I am going to be testing tomorrow!! :) I hope that bfp is there!!!

Yay, can't wait! Lol sure you don't want to just test now?

Laura - I want to!! but I know I should try to stick it out until tomorrow. I promised myself. :)

Also girls, I feel a bit nauseated this morning...

I understand the wanting to wait lol I will still be checking incase you cave!

lol Yum yay! One day late, plus nauseau!! That is all VERY good signs!! Im excited for tomorrow morning!! whooohoooo

Ya, i ve had some long lps. But like i said there are some the had very short lps so maybe im one of the unlucky ones that have long lps? Either way, thats behind me now, wont fret tooo much on it. :p

Good choice Sal! ;) I read you feel your uterus now? How does it feel!!?

Yes Sally, how does it feel? :) are you getting more excited!!

Also I found this on youtube today and it was so cute I thought I'd share it with all of you :)

https://youtu.be/tHwntRpLobU

Wow! One of the best cat youtube movies i've ever seen! what a cutiepie!

Bump, looks great! So nice to start the ticker with a raspberry, ha? :)

Aww yum, that really stinks, but dont get too discouraged. I saw some ladies not get their bfp until 21 dpo. Lots of hope for you yet my dear!!

As for the uterus i can just feel it getting harder. Is movd up a little too. Start from your belly button or pubic bone (they say around 12-16 weeks) and work your way up. U can feel where it stops being hard.

Trying sorry for bfn.
Unless I missed something I think Sal meant you as well not yum lol.

Ha ha I think she did too all good if I dnt get my period by the first then I'll test again :(

I'm sorry Trying :( I'm hoping for a late BFP for you!!

Hey ladies so tonight I noticed I got acne all over my forehead and cheeks it's everywhere I have never in my life had acne this is a really good sign,,,,I hope,,,,my cm is still very creamy and cervix hight temp the smorning was 36.5
oh god please let this be my bfp please .

Yum did u test yet ???

oh my!! im sorry!!!! trying. lol. I meant trying. lol I didnt even realize i wrote yum. lol yum had a similar avatar once with her OH..mayb i got confused. Sorry again but i meant trying! :p
The acne is a good sign to (as i have it all over also) so i ve got my fingers crossed for you. Plus the temp today does look higher than ur other ones..i think the others were in 35 and 34 right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->