Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

I ovulated on cd 26 and started temping on CD 34.....soooooo
Cd34 was 36.4
Cd35 was 36.1
Cd36 was 36.4
Cd37 was 36.5
Cd38 was 36.7
Cd39 was 36.72
Cd40 was 36.5

How does it all sound ???

Ha ha all good sal I knew u meant me I hope this is it fingers crossed. my temp the smorning was 36.5 I want this sooooo bad give me lots of baby dust

Well ladies :bfn: but still no AF yet, 2 days late. I have to wait until friday now to buy some FRERs and some EPTs to see if maybe it'll show up on those vs the dollar tree brand. Getting a little worried...

Trying - I hope you get your bfp hun!! It sounds great!

Cil - when are you testing!! I'm dying to know!

https://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a306/Rayebabe1414/test11.jpg
https://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a306/Rayebabe1414/yeas.png

Nawww yum I hope u get ur bfp I was told if ur temp stays above ur cover line for more then 18 days that ur 99% pregnant. Fingers crossed for u darl anyway I'm going to try not test again until the 1st of June if I can resist that long and if the witch doesnt come good luck :)

Oh no, Yum and Trying! That just sucks. But no af is the best sign. Yum, if you don't get af tomorrow, I'd be seriously convinced your bfp is coming. :shrug:

Kat - I hope so!! But if you can see in the regular picture of the test, you can see that white line that's been showing up for me.

Ladies today is a sad day. I had a missed miscarriage. Dr scheduled An ultrasound and fou d a dead baby. I'm broken. They are only taki g him out Thursday. So sorry I wo t be on often. Hurts soo mu h

Sal - Hun I am so sorry. I don't even know what else to say, this is so unfair and I can only imagine the heartbreak you must be feeling. Please take all the time you need buy know we are here for you if you need. I'm crushed for you and sitting here in tears, wish there was more I could say.

Oh no sally!! I'm soo sorry....it is so unfair. and it's okay, take all the time you need. I wish I could give you a hug. We are all here for you. my heart hurts for you....

Oh nooooo!!! I am in absolute shock and at loss for words. This is terrible. I am so sorry and hurt for you, sweety. Take all the time you need, I will be praying for you. :hugs:

What the!!! No way... omfg.... This is very vry very very sad news... Noooo :'( Dearest Sal.. Please take your time hun. Like Laura said, we are here for you. I am here for you. Also on FB if you need me. You know where to find me! Wow i have actual tears.... This hurts so much, i can only imagine how it feels for you.... I'm so so so sorry... also for you OH... Big hug hun, wish you all the strength!

Oh no, Sal. I am so, so sorry. My heart is broken for you. :cry:

Please let us know if there is anything at all we can do for you. I am so broken hearted for you right now. That is just not fair.

Oh Sal, I am so sorry for you and your loss. I can't imagine how you must feel, it's absolutely heart-breaking. We are all here for you.

Love and thoughts to you and your OH.

Louise xxx

Sal I am so sorry :( I had the exact same thing happen and I know how much it aches ! Please know that it does get better, this horrible pit of your stomach and aching feeling does ease off but for now I know nothing will make you feel better just know that we are all here for you ! I am so so sorry again it is so so unfair :(

Sal, I'm so sorry. I can't even begin to imagine how you feel. Sending you lots of hugs & support. When you're ready to come back we'll be here for you.

I have come back all day and reread just hoping it wasn't really true. I am at such a loss right now and feel so sad for Sally :-(.

I hate to even change the topic so I hope it doesn't come off badly but I did want to ask yum, do you plan on testing with second morning urine to test that theory? Trying too for that matter.

:hugs: sal :hugs:

Nawww omg sal that's just not right, so sorry for ur loss it will take awhile for u to heal but we hope to see u here again soon ur in my thoughts Sally big hugs :(

im here ladies, i just feel soo broken. Who knew it could hurt so bad, and that i had so many tears. I haven t stopped crying. Knowing he is still inside me, lifeless, hurts soo much. They will be putting me sleep to take him out thursday. So until then I wont even have closure. The pain feels unbareable, but i appreciate you all for being there. I love you all. I dont even know myself where to put my feet so to speak to make it out of this...im just...broken

Oh sally. I can only imagine the pain of it and even just imagining brings me to tears. I wish you as much strength as possible for Thursday but just remember you are allowed to grieve as long as you need and cry as much as you want.
I hope soon that the pain will ease but I know you must be so heartbroken and all of us have had a piece of our hearts break for you, your oh and your precious angel.

Sally, you will get through this because you are a strong, beautiful and amazing woman. For now you have to give yourself the time to grieve for your precious angel. So heart-broken for you and your husband.

We may not be able to see you or hug you but we can listen. I know from my own experience of bereavement that communicating your feelings is vital. So, if you can, use us for that support.

We may have never met but we are your friends :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->