Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

Cil, I would take the risk of getting af and try. I have traveled a lot and with pretty regular cycles, still it was hit or miss with af. It also depends how fast your body snaps back to normal cycle after the pill.

Sally, thinking of you, babe. Hope everything will go smoothly. Please rest a lot.

Cil - still no AF!! and as for the pill, I'd wait to see if you get your AF or not.

As for me girls I took a test this morning and got a white line on the first response.....any suggestions?

Yum I got that white line too. It really drove me crazy but it's apparently common on FRERs. I know everyone raves about them but I'm not sure that I'm crazy about the FRER. I liked the ept as I got my bfp with that this time and with my son (even though it's blue dye).
I've been watching your chart though an it still really looks good.

Cil - your chart is looking nice too, hopefully that shift up today continues

Sally - just wanted to send you hugs from here. Hope today is going as gently as possible, your oh sounds like such a good guy and I'm glad he is bring so supportive.

Could you post a pic of the white line? don't really know how that would look like :O

Yum you have PCOS right ? don't people with PCOS sometimes skip ovulation? if that happened this month then that would be why your AF is late.

I don't think her temps would have a shift up if she didn't o though...

I agree with Kat. The shift happened right with the positive opk so I think she did ovulate.
I think she should test with non FMU .

I agree kat and laura, I know I O'd. Laura, I'm going to buy some EPTs tomorrow, hopefully the blue dye might show it better than the red dye might be?

Me too cil. Hopefully she is resting. Sal you've been in my thoughts all day :hugs:

Sally, I'm once again playing catch up reading threads and just saw your news. I am so very sorry. I'm thinking of you and sending up a prayer for you and your husband. :hugs:

Hey ladies, just checking in. Yesterday was rough, as expected. No miracle, and i feel crushed. Its hard to come to terms with this new reality. Im handeling things fine until i go out and see preg women or younng children. Oh is takin very good care of me...lol..sometimes i r
elly milk it. :p he had a hard time too yestrday. There were some bleeding issues and then they couldnt wake me up after the anesthetic. Ive never seen so much fear and sadness in his eyes when i came back. Really broke my heartheart.

Sal - I am so, so sorry you had to go through that. Glad you made it through ok and are on your way to healing physically. Hopefully the emotional healing will start in time, until then take care of yourself and let the OH take care of you as well. We'll all remember the little angel bubs.

Cil - Did you decide to try next month? I think you're going to get a BFP this month so it won't matter, but if that doesn't happen I think you should just try anyway. :)

Yum - Keep us updated!

Sal - glad you made it through. I don't blame you at all for being upset when you see pregnant women or children, hoping in time things will get easier. Sounds like you have a wonderful oh and it's good that he is being so caring. It's one of those awful situations where the only thing that will help is time and time can move so slowly. If I could send time forward for you I would. Until then you, your oh and your little angel are in my thoughts.

Ja - did you find the gender?

Will check back later for updates, maybe yum tested again? Sadly have to goto my grandmas funeral today so a bit blue here.

Sal - omg! I'm glad you made it out okay hun. I hope for a lot of healing for you.

Laura - I'm so sorry about your grandmother :(

as for me - I did test again with a first response and still the white line. ugg, its frustrating! definitely getting epts today.

Sally, glad you made it, sweety. Rest, rest and rest. Big hug, and I hope your emotional recovery will bring you to peace and you will have a desire to move on and try again. Wishing you and your oh much strength.

Hey sal so happy ur doing well make sure u rest up now and keep letting hubby take good care of you.
Yum hope u get ur Bfp soon
Afm done another test it wa negative but my temps are still high the last two days they were 36.8 and then the smorning 36.9 that's the highest iv been. Yesterday I went to the doctors and got blood taken they are goin to check that way I'll find out results on Monday :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->