Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

I'm sure it will happen soon Trying!! Grapefruit and Pom is awesome stuff :)

Go Louise! Swim little warriors, swim!

Omg, Cil, what a great news this morning! Congratulations! As someone said, that's a great line, too! Very happy to see your new ticker. Wishing you happy and healthy 9 months, baby!!!! And please keep drinking the Pom juice for at least another week or so (it really helps the lining even after the baby has implanted).

Louise, Trying, Yum - just keep going, it will happen for sure. I feel like ttc is all about perseverance and consistency.

Sal, I have been reading yesterday about mmc, and it said that it is best to skip the very first cycle/month after mmc, because the lining has to rebuild itself, or something like that. So in this case, it will give your oh a month to recover, before you start talkin about it again. Maybe by that time he might start changing his mind? Sending you lots of love, sweety.

Cil, your ticker fits in so well in your siggy! Lol, I was always sure you'd chose a green one!

Hey girls.... Yesterday i was nauseated... but i thought because of something i ate...

This morning decide to do a test and look what showed up:

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!

I told you this was your month! I just knew it would be your BFP that came next! :)) I'm so happy I could just hug you!!!!!

Have you told OH yet?!

Yum - saw your chart too. Sorry Hun. I'm really shocked, it looked so promising.

to be honest Laura, it's mostly brown discharge, but there is still blood and horrible cramps (tmi I know...)....I have no idea what happened. but I think I'm just so heart broken, and i know i shouldn't be....but I'm so worn out from getting my hopes up and getting my DH's hopes up. He wants a baby so badly. I don't know. I've been praying, tried all of your tactics, ate better. But I think I'm just done trying for a little while, at least a couple months. And I don't want to rain on Cil's parade today, I'm SO happy she got her bfp!

Bump: he was at home with me actually. I kind of did the test just to see another BFN so i could move on this month.

Yum: I'm so sorry hun :( It really was promising... i really thought you'd just get a late bfp. Maybe you eventually did ovulate on CD24? I had a pos opk on CD 11 this month but it wasn't my real O.... Please don't give up hun! I'm sending all my hopes to you babe! Did you try Royal Jelly btw?

Just checking in! omg cil!! imm soooooooo sooooo happy for you! Im just thrilled!! Im wishing you the best for a stong and healthy bean! omg omg omg!! thats just great!!! Now you dont have to worry about your trip. NO af!! whoohhooooo

Now that the good news is here...Im going to have to apologize, because it is with a heavy heart that I am closing this account. We arent going to ttc, Oh wont change his mind. I ve been with him long enough to know that his mind is made up. And kids is now a last priority. He wants everything else first. House, marriage. then kids. So until thats accomplished its a no go.
My heart aches with this situation and i feel like my dream has been yanked from right beneath me. and for tha reason i have to leave. I regret only that the contact we have together will be minimal. I love you all dearly, and will miss you all terribly.
For the moment, I cant be here without hoping to ttc, or be pregnant, and knowing OH is not ready and wont be for awhile just breaks my heart more. I feel like i need to void myself of the temptation. I wish you all the best and i for the moment will be checking in time to time. Until im ready to let go completely. Im so so sorry ladies, and i hope you all understand. You ve helped me through the waiting, celebrated the joys and mourned my loss. For that I will always be greatful, and I will have each one of you in my hearts. xxxx

Wow... That is so sad :'( i really hoped i could share this journey with you. I will miss you so much! :( if you want to delete me off fb I would understand. I'm glad you might stop by from time to time. And I will hope for a miracle. A miracle that might happen when you least expect it. Dearest Sal, been through much these months and I want to give you a hug and thank you for being my friend! Good luck with everything - lots lots of love!!!

Cil, i will NOT delete you off fb. :p I want to keep you therevery much! And when i do stop coming on here, i will stalk you all through fb, your baby photos and belly bumps. xxx

I'm glad hun!!! Maybe sometimes we can chit chat about stuff :) big hug!

before you go Sal, what's ur FB link? Also what is everyone else's FB links?? I have kat's which I'm adding now.

Wow, Sal... Who would have thought a month ago things would take such a turn. I definitely understand your decision...but will miss you so very much. My heart breaks for you, sweety. I hope to see you on here at least sometimes. Love you, girl. :hugs:

Oh, Sal. My heart breaks for you. :cry: I wish there was something I could say or do to make this better for you. We are all here for you if you need something, so you know where to find us.

Life just is not fair.

If you or any of the other girls want to be FB friends please direct message me your link! I'd love to keep up with y'all there. (but noone on FB knows about the twins, so shhh! hehe)

Sal - I am so sorry for how things are going. I really hope things work out for you. I believe that our children choose us so I know that your baby wasn't ready yet and now he is just hanging back and waiting for when you are both ready to bring him into the physical world. Waiting can be terrible but I personally think he(or she) will wait because your the ones he chose. I will miss you on here and will think of you often. I hope you are able to come back, preferable sooner rather then later.

Alright I have a question. I posted in 1st tri but maybe you guys know.
I went to my cousins daughters bday party today. It was at a place that has rooms full of bounce houses, inflatable obstacle courses and giant inflatable slides. Well I'm a big kid and played in everything, I jumped, went through obstacle course, climbed and slide. Could this cause a problem or be dangerous?

Oh Sal ! so so sad to see you go but I understand why :( I hope we will see you back here some time soon !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->