Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

Ladies, I want to try again...as soon as possible. But Oh is soo scared, and doesnt want me to see me hurt again. I saw soo much pain in his eyes these last few days, and knowing him i know that pain is because of my pain. His is still burried deep down. He is so scared and doesnt want to try again until december..wants to make sure we are ready and he said it will take at least 6 months for him to be. I dont want to force him, i want us to be on the same page...but it seems to be making this harder for me. Ughhh poor guy. I just want my baby back...and I know i wont ever be able to replace him..but i still want all the dreams that came with my bfp. :( and now they seem further than ever. Any advice ladies?

Oh, boy, that's a hard one. But somehow I have a feeling he might change his mind much sooner. Maybe in a month or so, when he sees you doing better, have this conversation with him again, tell him exactly how you feel. By that time these raw emotions will calm down and he may rethink his decision in your favor. I heard, not sure if it's true, that you are more fertile in the months following the mc. Not sure why, but that's the rumor...

Kat just said everything I wanted to say! Including the fertile part. Good luck hun, rest physically and emotionally!

Trying: what cd are you on now? Cycle day. Fx for Monday!

Hey ladies I'm on cd 45..6 days late for period I'm looking forward to Monday but pretty sure it will be another negative as the 5 pregnancy test iv taken have been negative. If so I'm all geared up for when my period arrives grapefruit juice, pompergranete juice cutting out my caffeine going to chart and use pre seed again and taking my prenatels. Fingers crossed.

Sal how u doing darl it's so wonderful that ur husband is so supportive and it's great that he cares so much I hope when u try again that it doesn't take to long for u and iv heard also that u are very fertile after a mc. How is everyone doing ????

Sal, my thoughts are with you. I agree with Kat - maybe give it few days and then talk about it again.

xxx

My drs too said there was a few months of exctrafertility the first months because the cervix isnt completely closed. And it took us soo long to get our first bfp i dont want to miss this window. And oh asked me to not pressure him or ask him about it, because he finds it hard. He said he needs his time with this...but im scared that if i ask again he wont be too happy...and if he takes his time our extra fertile window will close. Just really sucks.

Im sorry im being so egocentric ladies.....
Please let me know where you are in your cycles...
Trying there is still hope for you, and im praying very much for a HEALTHY and strong BFP.
Cil, you must be close to testing now?
Louise, didnt you have a dr appointment this week?
Kat 10 weeks! your two prunes, holy cow that went sooo fast!! Amazing!!
yum im nto sure if i missed it or not...but are you still waiting for af or BFP?

Sal - I understand how badly you want to start again, but do give yourself and your OH time. Watching you go through all that pain, and then not being resuscitated probably is still in his mind. I'm sure he will after awhile, but not right away.

And still bfn ladies....but still no AF. I dont know, maybe I'm one of those women who dont get their bfp until they are 8 weeks? or a blood test. Maybe I'll schedule a blood test here soon.

Cil - um did I just see correctly on your chart that you got a BFP?!

Hey girls.... Yesterday i was nauseated... but i thought because of something i ate...

This morning decide to do a test and look what showed up:

Attachments

• IMAG0954.jpg
    IMAG0954.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 12
Congrats cil! So happy for you lol especially since I posted right before you and have been sitting here waiting for an announcement!

Yes, lol!!! That's so funny :p

Thanks hun! I'm so nauseated now, but i think because of the shock.. lol It was so weird seeing that line. Ik was like omg omg omg.

It's funny how that happens. We test and test just hoping for a line then when it shows up we are just shocked like we never really thought it would appear lol. That's a really good line too.

Omg cil congratulations I'm so happy for u, can I please ask what u did differently this time I'm 7 days late for my period get my blood test result tomorrow I'm sure it will be negative though. So happy for u happy and healthy 9 months

Yah Cil !!! thats so exciting and a really good line for 11DPO !!!

Thanks girls!

Mrska, i think i ovulated 2 days earlier imo.... so it would be 13 dpo today!

Trying: well, this was my second month with Royal Jelly. Also ate/drank lots of Honey with Cinnamon. Grapefruit juice before O and after O Pomegranate. OH took vitamines. I also began Yoga this month, maybe it helped to relax me. Good luck for you hun!

Well got my smiley face this morning on my opk and have just had my legs in the air for an hour after:sex::blush:

Swimmers and eggies please please do your thing!

Ok thx cil im trying grapefruit juice and pom juice and taking prenatals also charting and pre seed and going to try cut out my caffeine intake this month I love my cuppas so might be hard lol. After I go to docs tomorrow I'll kno for sure if I'm pregnant or period is coming I would love to believe im pregnant but I don't think I am. My boobs are killing me right now I'm sure it's witch on d way. Congrates again cil so happy for u I had a tear of happiness in my eye seeing ur test hope to see my two lines soon also fx'd h&h 9 months

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->