Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

It's just like exercise Laura! So nothing bad. Bean is secured in the womb!

Yeah I agree Laura, I read an article in a preggy mag about a woman who went skydiving at 13 weeks and didn't know she was pregnant and her baby was totally fine haha

Yum how are things looking today ?

I had my scan this morning and thankfully we have a healthy baby sitting in there with wee heart flickering away ! so thats good news, still not out of the woods but a good step forward. It was measuring 4 days behind though which is frustrating but I know when everything happened ! I know there could only be room for 1 or 2 days at a stretch difference but definitely not 4 !

Mrksa - I'm so glad you little one has a strong heart beat! and today is not a good day for me. Still AF, my DH still thinks that we are meant to have a baby soon, but I've kind of been feeling down about it all. I just feel like I need a small break, and if it happens it happens. I dont know, but I'm so happy for you, I want to see one of your scan pics!

My new doc called today (oh, boy, I should know better that when doctors call, it's usually no good news)... He said that the pap smear they did last time at 8w4d came back bad, that there was one cell there that shouldn't be there. Then he starts talking about looking more closely at my cervix next time and possibly doing biopsy on it :( My next appt is this Friday, good thing I didn't rescheduled it yet for next week (I really wanted a check at 12 weeks, not 11)! So I cross my fingers that it was just one stupid cell and nothing is wrong...
Plus, I am having some weird pulling pains in my groin area all day today :cry:

oh no kat! I hope it turns out okay! I'll keep you in my prayers and hope that the babies are okay.

My ex-partner/donor has herpes, both type 1 and 2, so could this be it? Out of everything it could be, I am almost hoping this would be it. Shit. Can't wait til Friday now.

Cil, how is the news sinking in?

Louise, what dpo are you today, 1?

Trying, if you do get af, please please do he chart so we could all see where you're at at all times!

Kat - that could be it and if that's it they just need to take precautions to make sure it doesn't get passed to babies. But honestly it could be nothing. I know it's worrying but abnormal cell can be something super minor it's just a huge spectrum. Please keep us updated and fingers crossed for you hun.

Yum - I dont really have an advice to offer except maybe you can just do a cycle of not trying but not preventing. No charting or opks so you may take the stress away a bit?

Hey ladies how is everyone ???

Kat I'm praying and praying that ur babies are safe and everything is fine.
Cil omg still in shock ur pregnant has it sunk in yet :)
Laura hru doing
Sal r u recovering well
Yum it's such a bugger that ur af came

Afm: went to the doctors yesterday and got my blood test result negative:bfn:, I got quite angry with the doctor though he said to me why do u want a baby ur only young, yes I am young only 19 but there is nothing I want more then to have a baby and have a family of my own, there are so many ppl in this world that don't deserve a baby and yet they get it it makes me so mad that ppl look at me and say u dnt want a baby ur to young ummmm hello wat about all the 12 and 13 year olds having kids maybe if there parents told them about safe sex they wouldn't be getting something that they don't deserve yet. I have nothing against young mums as long as they look after their children. I just want my baby . Sorry girls I had to vent grrrr :growlmad:
Anyway after getting my neg yesterday that night did something i shouldn't have and got drunk :dohh:I was feeling so shit I just wanted to forget about it. My Period 10 days late and I'm having discharge still mixed with old blood and boobs are soooooo sore . Is it possible to be preg after getting a neg blood test grrr so frustrating:cry: I need a hug :sad:

Kat: that sucks! I don't really know what a pap smear is for, but hoping this one cell is just an 'error' en is indeed maybe the herpes. FX for you! What can such a 'bad' cell mean btw? If i may ask.

Trying: sorry for the bfn hun... Don't let others tell you what you should or shouldn't do! it's what you want, so ignore them hun! Maybe you are stressing so much you have delayed your AF :( :( Hope you'll get a late BFP still though..

Yum: I agree with Laura, how about a month of not trying not preventing!? It might relax you a bit. I would also suggest Yoga (youtube - yoga for dummies :p) as it will def relax you and your body.

Afm: MS already. no vomiting though but a few days of nausea all day. Oh well. The news kind of sunk in now, i feel good about it. I def feel pregnant so i'm enjoying it 24/7!
We told our parents and they were thrilled! Will not tell others untill first or second u/s.
Today my doctor will call me about my meds and my disease. I'm nervous! I hope i can have a normal pregnancy like everyone without too much hospital visits for blood and stuff... will keep you updated :)

Cil, pap smears I believe is just taking a sample of cells around your cervix to see if they are all normal. I don't know anything further myself :(
Glad you are feeling positive even with ms! And you are an appleseed!

Trying, wow, how frustrated you must be, being so late. I'd be mad at the doc too. and don't worry about getting drunk, maybe it's just the thing you need to relax you before you begin the next cycle.

Oh, already miss Sal... How could this be? Damn it. Why, why?! I can't imagine what she is going through now... I wish things would just go back.

Cil - sorry for the ms, but happy that your happy about it!! How's it feel to know your pregnant?! :) and yes, I'm thinking of just relaxing and not worrying about ttc this cycle. I will though chart my temps just to keep track of when my period is supposed to show up (because of pcos, if i don't temp i won't have a clue!) but other than that, no opks and I won't stress about symptoms or anything. I'll even do yoga like you suggested :) even though I'm not very coordinated. :haha:

Kat - I really am hoping it's nothing. You got to let us know as soon as you see the doc on friday! and I agree, I miss Sal as well. :(

Louise - where are you on your cycle?! when are you planning on testing?!

Trying - I'm so sorry, I know how that feels. I really really do. Believe it or not I tried to have a baby back when I was 18 and didn't get pregnant. Stopped ttcing for two years, got married then started trying again and still nothing, but so many of my friends (who are really immature and don't take care of their kids) are getting pregnant. It's unfair. And also I'm 21 and have been told I'm "too young" to have a baby. Just dont listen to them. Just because so many people feel like getting pregnant young is going to ruin your life doesn't mean it's true. My number 1 thing in life that I want other than being a wife, is being a mother. I got your back hun. Just stay positive!

Just to answer the question not to add worry. A pap smear is pretty simple. The doctor swabs the inside of the vagina to look for abnormal cells. It's a screening tool so that if there are any issues it's caught early. The most common reason for abnormal cells are infection.
This is followed (in order of how common) by recent sexual activity (yep that can cause it), herpes, hpv and then pre-cancerous cells.

So looking at what is most likely I would say you probably have an infection and hopefully that just means antibiotics.

Also herpes isn't spread through fluid (like semen) so if your donor had it you and babies should still be fine. You did say ex/donor so I guess that's still a possibility and if so there are meds to help with that too. I think just hearing abnormal is scary (especially while prego) but it could be something really simple.

Thx yum U said all the rights words we have much in common, besides wanting to be wife's we really want to be mums iv wanted to be a mum for a long time but my husband is ready now as well so that's a food thing .and it's so unfair how the mean neglectful ones get pregnant but we can't its so screwed up. Well my period came today not heavy but I'm crampy I'm happy though cause now I can go into my next cycle with all my weapons lol.
How is everyone else doin???
I miss sal wish she would come back around :(

So, like Laura said there's a lot of reasons a pap smear can be abnormal. The good thing is that if you were getting regular paps before this and this is the first abnormal one, it's probably something pretty easy to take care of!

The biopsy will be really straightforward and a lot like a pap smear, but he will have a device kind of like a microscope to find the area of your cervix he's worried about.

Try not to worry, Kat. It's super common to have an abnormal pap and most of the time it's very easily treated. This is EXACTLY why we recommend and do regular pap smears, because abnormal cells, even if pre-cancerous, when caught early are extremely easy to take care of! I think it will work out fine, keep us updated!

AFM: Met with the Maternal-Fetal Medicine doctor who will be taking care of us today, he's also my chairman and he gave me lots of advice and encouragement about applying and interviewing for residency. Basically he doesn't want me to leave town for away rotations after 20 weeks, which is disappointing, bc they're important, but not detrimental. If everything goes perfectly well I can fly in October and drive to interviews in the first half of November. Fx it works out. If I don't interview for residency in the Fall it could seriously be detrimental to my career.

He also said we could definitely have a vaginal birth, but that I needed to be praying for Baby A to be head down. So, as long as baby A obeys my command these babies are coming out as God intended. :thumbup:

Found a heartbeat with my doppler a few days ago too! :happydance: So neat. I've heard them a million times on other women, but it's so much more fun when you it's you.

Sooo, if baby B is bottom down, how is he gonna come out? Sorry if it's a stupid question...

Did they tell you Kat? Do you know what is turned out to be??

No, il, I am going on Friday. But you guys made me feel better already, so I am not as stressed about it...

I see. Glad ur not stressing!

How are the bumps going? Im very bloated so for me I have a tiny bump. Lol.

Ja123, do you know the sexe??

Hey Ladies,
Just thought i would let you all in on an update. I realize how much we all missed having news from sunni and how we wondered so much how she was. So i thought i would update you all from time to time.

I am healing, and feeling more positive about life. I can talk about my baby with happiness instead of tears. Dont get me wrong, i still hurt and wish I had my baby. But i realized that i should cherish the moments i did have instead of mourning moments I never had. OH and I made a frame of the two pieces of clothing we bought (a onsie saying my daddy is a rockstar and little botties written my 1st christmas on them) with his scans and a peom that we loved.

My angel Baby
to the baby I carried
But never seen your eyes
Or tell you how much we loved you
Or ever hear your cries

You will never be forgotten
The excitement we had for you coming
When we realized we d never hold you
The feeling we had was numbing
Our angel baby is who you are
Our angel baby you ll always be
Your loving memory will live in our hearts
So you will always be right here wiht me

This homage that we dedicated to our angel brings me peace. And i am happy to have known the love that i did. Its helps a llot beause OH has decided to impliment condoms AND Birth control so its offical that i am no longer ttc. :( Cherishing the angel i now have makes this reality somewhat easier.

As for physically healing doesnt seem to be going as well (maybe because i was a little stupid...) I stopped bleeding sunday and was happy. I thought to get rid of this baby belly that id bike to work. I didnt get very far before i was throwing up. :( Guess my body was telling me i wasnt ready. And now im bleeding heavily again with major cramps and huge back ache.
Also, i was thinking I would get a follow up from my dr, but i called my clinic monday to ask when i would see my dr and they told me they dont do follow ups on these procedures..weird...
Anyways, i am so happy to see all of you in good spirits.
Yum ( chin up love, i know sometimes it gets hard but it WILL happen, and im sending u lots of love)
Trying, same goes to you love!!!

Love you all, and see u in the near future. xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"