Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

Sooo, if baby B is bottom down, how is he gonna come out? Sorry if it's a stupid question...

If Baby B is breech he will come out breech! Typically after Baby A clears the way it's not an issue to get B out. :)

Sal, omg, girl, thank you for being so strong and loyal to us! We truly love you. It would be great to hear the updates on anything going on in your life! The poem is lovely, and doing what you guys did with the frames is such a nice way to remember this miracle bubba. Also it is strange they don't do follow ups... Would you want to know the reason why it happenned, if it's possible? And don't they want to have a look inside you to make sure you are healing well? well, sometimes these clinics are not very proactive...

Cil, I don't really have a bump still :( but I feel uncomfortable wearing any of my jeans, since they barily button. Today I got a belly band, and it made things so much better. Now I can unzip my pants and wear a band over them. It stays in place and very comfortable. Small investment for a huge relief, I think.

Thanks for posting Sal ! we don't want to loose you ! in NZ they send everything away to pathology to make sure that everything was normal (this is how I found out I had abnormal pregnancy tissue). Do they do that ? can you request pathology testing ? its funny isnt it, they provide more aftercare for woman who terminate than they do for woman who miscarry, well thats the case for NZ anyway. It makes me sad :(

Thanks for posting Sal ! we don't want to loose you ! in NZ they send everything away to pathology to make sure that everything was normal (this is how I found out I had abnormal pregnancy tissue). Do they do that ? can you request pathology testing ? its funny isnt it, they provide more aftercare for woman who terminate than they do for woman who miscarry, well thats the case for NZ anyway. It makes me sad :(

In the US we typically don't test pathology on an MC unless someone has had several, but they might if she asked them to.

In Canada we apparently dont either. And i feel cheated somehow. They gave us a pamphlet before going into the operation saying they sent the tissue for analysis. And i just assumed it was accurate information. I never asked if they could or would. And now they wont and i feel like i should have done a better job at making sure i would, for me, and for my angel. :( Well i managed to keep my appointment (my next pregnanct milestong checkup..:( ) and i ll turn it into a check up. Either way OH wants me to start the pill...so i need a prescription. :(

I'm glad to hear from you! If you don't want to be on the pill you can just say no, i mean it is your body.... Condoms are enough for you - especially because it took you so long. Also something else but you know...

I'm glad you are taking care of yourself babe! I love the poem. It's so touching... Atleast your angel now has his/her own place.

also glad you're listening to your body! Don't do too much just yet... you need to heal - everywhere..

Big hug hun!

Today a woman came from a organization called Mothers for Mothers. They collect preg woman's pee to make medication like Pregnyl. Our country is the only country who makes this med, so i'm very happy i can donate my pee and help make the medication. She told me, with my pee - i will help 2 woman per week to get a treatment for infertility. I'm very honored to do so while i can! So starting from now untill 14 weeks or so i have to pee in cups every day :)

Cil - that's cool that you are doing that. I would pee in cups too if it would help.

Sal - what you guys did for the baby was beautiful and I think it's great that created something like that to remember them always.
I agree with cil about the pill, if you dont want it then don't get it. You can use condoms.

I'm nervous. I am finally going to see my doctor today (in an hour and a half). I was supposed to have my first appointment last week but my grandma passed away and her funeral was at the same time as my appointment so obviously funeral came first. I feel like I have been waiting ages but this was the soonest they could get me in after rescheduling. So now fingers crossed that they will do a scan so I can finally be properly dated.

Sal - that poem was so touching! and i agree with everyone else, it's not right that your OH is forcing you, if you don't want to be on the pill, don't. Condoms can be enough. and I'm glad you're going to be posting from time to time!

Cil - wow that is so interesting. :) but so cool!

Laura - I want to see scan pics for sure!!

I believe that Pregnyl is for IVF, and they also make Menopur from the urine of menopausal women :) These meds are for growing eggs before egg retrieval, I think... Good job. I still have not decided if I want to participate on that twin research study.

Laura, let us know right away how everything went, and show us th scans!!! so excited for you!

I see. Glad ur not stressing!

How are the bumps going? Im very bloated so for me I have a tiny bump. Lol.

Ja123, do you know the sexe??

Not yet - we find out next week!

No scan :-(. They wanted to do one but my new insurance requires pre-authorization. So I have an ultrasound in 2 weeks, the waiting sucks.

The rest of my appt was good though. Blood drawn, had an exam everything good just no scan and no due date until I get one lol. I had a student doing my exam (very nice woman) and she said my cervix looks very very pregnant lmao not sure what that means exactly but it made me laugh.

Sal, what you have done for your baby is beautiful. Hope you're ok.

Cil, can't believe you're pregnant :) doesn't it seem to happen all of a sudden?

AFM - well this cycle I don't think I could have done anymore. Bding at all the right times so we will just have to see. Can't see what else I can do which is making me stressed.

Oh, gush, Laura, lol, your tww and your cycle, and now even your pregnancy is all about waiting. Good thing is that you still can be pretty sure you are about 10 weeks at this point :)

I know lol my patience is really being tested. I've been keeping track based on both potential ovulation dates and I am anywhere between 9 weeks and 11 so at least with my scan I will be fr enough along that I can make gender guesses lol.

Still haven't told anyone and going out of town for the day with my mom tomorrow so have to hope I manage to not throw up or shell ask lol.

hey ladies how are we all doing. anyway my period is nearly finished and iv been temping iv been using ff how do i allow u ladies to see my chart i have no idea how to use it, iv also been taking grapefruit juice every morning not a big glass just a little one and can i just say OMFG !!!!!!!!!!! it taste like absoulute shit it makes me cringe drinking it after a skull it down i drink orange juice to get rid of the taste its soooooooo disgusting, but i dnt care im willing to try every thing to get my sticky bean. TMI coming but since i started taking concieve well gold my poo has turned green like iv eaten to much licorice is this normal sorry pretty gross lol. My doctor has also put me on iron tablets because my iron is very low it should be around 30-150 and mine is only 21 so got to get that fixed. anyway talk to you all soon.

Trying - good luck on this cycle! Also there's a sharing option on FF with the BBcode.

Laura - can't wait for the scan pics!!

Cil - how's everything? So amazing that you're pregnant!!

Laura: aaaahh... no scan? That sucks! Well i'm glad you will get it soon though, but i can understand the frustration of waiting.

Louise: wow tww! Hope you caught the egg this time :D FX for you!!! and yes it is all of a sudden indeed... :p

Trying: You have to go to your settings in FF that is saying: 'Sharing' and then 'Get Code' Or you might have to set up a page first. Check the settings in that area and you'll see it i believe! Good luck this cycle! Grapefruit can be a bit grose (i love it though) but maybe you can mix it with other juices.

Yum: Have you decided what you are doing this month?

Afm,
I def feel pregnant... all these months i thought i knew how it could feel like, but i didn't. It's so different. Today i had a AF like feeling all day... but no blood whatsoever so i think it's fine. I just got my app date, and it's the 22th of June. So 2 more weeks!

How is everyone feeling?

Cil - I decided to relax and not really try but with no protection. I've noticed a big difference once I just let it go for this cycle in my stress level, and I know tmi but even in our bding as well. I still want a baby, but I'm not expecting a bfp, I'm even making plans for the month that I usually put off because of ttcing.

Louise - when are you testing?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->