Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

Trying - GL this cycle! There's a place at the top of FF that says "Sharing." Click that then "Get Code" and you can put it on you siggy here or paste in a post I think.

Cil - Still over the moon for you. :) I had that crampy AF feeling for several weeks. In fact, I had cramps so bad they woke me from sleep a few nights. It scared me, but all was fine! My next scan is 3 days after your appt!

Laura - Frustrating you have to wait on your scan! I'm excited to see how far along you are after that nutty cycle! Still can't believe after all that stress and roller-coaster ride of a cycle you got your BFP. Awesome.

Sal - Thanks for coming back and sharing with us. I hope you got some rest and are starting to physically heal now. Sorry your OH wants to do the birth control, but remember...like the others said...in the end it's your choice and if he wants to use protection condoms are enough. Keep chugging along, we're here if you need us.

Yum - I think that's a great plan for this cycle! I feel like the month I got my BFP I had relaxed more (I was still charting, but had stopped OPKs, menstrual cups, obsessing SO much, etc.) and maybe that helped? I would get SO frustrated when people told me to "just relax," but maybe there's a tiny bit of truth to it.

Kat - How are you feeling??

Louise - Where are you at in your cycle? What are your plans?? I'm crossing my fingers for you!!

So, I went to my appt today t exactly 11 weeks. The doctor ended up doing a biopsy on my cervix and will call with the results next week. They did the u/s, but no pictures :( He didn't measure them or listened to their heartbeats. I saw the hb on a monitor though. One baby was very active and dancing around a lot, and the other one was really quiet, didn't move much. Next time I will insist he measures them.

And I gotta mention - what a difference in everything between my old IVF clinic and this doctor! At the IVF clinic, they never looked at my privates, never ever! They just gave me the u/s stick, and I stuck it inside me myself, under the paper thing. Here, omg, he gets so freakin close with his face! Today, there were two other nurses in a room with us, and they could see everything between my legs! Gush, I was so embarrassed!!!! Then he gets down there with his microscope tube or something (during biopsy), and I really wanted to make a joke, like "you know the last time someone was in your position, it felt much more pleasant" or something along those lines. Lol, thank god I bit my lips and didn't say anything :)

Cil -don't worry about the crampy feelings unless they become severe. I had period like cramps all through the early stages of my pregnancy - so much so that I kept running to the toilet to check!

Think my plans for this cycle are the same as the last few - to only hpt if af is late unless I have any convincing symptoms. When I was pregnant with DD I just knew as I felt totally different to any way I've ever felt before.

Oh no I hate that for you, Kat!!

Colposcopy is definitely an odd experience, the first time I saw a doctor with his face that close in the microscope I was a bit shocked! However, if you saw it from his view, through the microscope, it looks more like a picture of something completely unrelated to anything down there. It's very microscopic and looks at tissues. Hope you get good news back!! Sorry you didn't get to hear heartbeats and everything!!

Do you want a vaginal birth or c-section w these babies?

AFM: Went to Ob yesterday and got to hear both heartbeats on the doppler machine!! :happydance: Her nurse was really great at finding them. Also had papsmear and other tests done. Glad that "fun" appt is over lol. She said my uterus felt SIXTEEN weeks! I'm not even showing at all, how is that possible!? :shrug:

Bump, the doctor said c-section for sure because I already had one 9 years ago. He said if this was a singleton, he'd be all for vbac, but not with twins. And to be honest, I really liked the c-section last time, so I don't mind. The recovery was fast, and the birth was a blast.

Kat, I would love to have a go at a CS next time - birth hurts soooooo much:wacko:

Sooo 7dpo no real symptoms. Boobs hurt a bit but no worse than any other month. TTC is frustrating when you have to wait so long sigh x

Friday I went off the Progesterone my doctor had me on and I've been spotting (lightly, brownish pink) since then. :cry:

Hopefully everything is okay.

:hugs: Oh bump. Sorry if you've already explained this but why were you on the progesterone?

Try and stay positive it could just be innocent spotting x

I'm sorry to hear that bump! It doesn't have to mean anything! Maybe just a reaction to the stopping.... What did the doctor say? I don't know what the Progesterone is for...
Everything is going to be fine!!

Hope you ladies are right.

A lot of times they will put you on Progesterone during your Luteal Phase if you're taking Clomid to make sure it's not shortening your LP (the month I wasn't on it was the month I had a 9 day LP) then when AF comes you stop. If you get a positive test you stay on it through the first trimester (or till 10 weeks, either is fine) just to help support the pregnancy and avoid causing any withdrawal problems.

Anyway, haven't been able to get ahold of the doctor, but I took one again last night to see if I could just wean off (every other day instead of daily then stop this week sometime??) instead of stopping suddenly. At this point the bleeding is extremely light and I'm not extremely concerned, but it is definitely scary. Heartbeat on the doppler last night was nice & strong, so that helped me feel better. Fx.

FX bump!! wow, i'm hoping that it is just a withdraw symptom and nothing more. I'm praying that everything's okay hun!! scary stuff indeed. :( :hug:

Trying - where's your chart! lol I wanna see!

Good thing you have the doppler to lessen your fears, hun. I was told to go off the progesterone (Endometrin 100, 3xday) at 8w4d. I refused and said I will go to 10 weeks, just in case. However, by 9.5 weeks I was already so sick of it, I started doing two or one a day, and than completely gone off of it at 10 weeks. I heard the light spotting can be just caused by sudden drop in progesteron, but it should go away in a couple of days as your body adjusts to your own progesteron. I am sure everything is good though, and it will go away as it should. :hugs:

Eeek ive had spotting too bump and a little scared as my MS has really calmed down the last week or so :S Fingers crossed we are both ok !

Hey ladies,
bump and Mrska fingers crossed ur babies are safe.
Yum how r u doing in ur cycle.
as for me i have been charting but sunday and monday morning didnt get too will this stuff anything up i hope not. ill attach it soon. anyway im on heaps of pills my concieve well, seperate iron tablets cause my iron is so low, and mum has put me on these all natural tablets that give me my fruit and veg intake cause i dnt eat much green veg. i hope this month goes well but now im scared because the doc said if i do fall preg it coukld end up in mc because of my iron so i dnt kno if i want to skip this month, ohhh dnt kno what to do.
ok ladies im heading of busy day ahead talk to u all soon :hugs:

Trying: its important to eats healthy! Pills cannot replace a healthy diet they say... I hope they do help atleast a bit!

Mrska, I was googeling yestery about this because I have the same. Very much ms, then it suddenly stopped. But apparently symptoms can come and go... That's normal. Fx!

Hope the spotting stops for both of you.. !!

Hey ladies, Wow all your tickers are going soooo fast. :) Kat your a LIME omg!!! soo fast.
Bump im sorry your living this stressfullness, but you heard the hb so im sure EVERYTHING is fine :) I ve got my f x d for you!

As for me, i know this is a little off topic but i nee to vent! OH and i were looking at a house, a nice house where we could move in and start a family. It was so perfect for us, in our budget and really nicely kept. No renovations or anything to do!
We are going to go look at it tonight and it has kept me occupied and in high spirits. Not to mention oh said that once we moved in (looking at august) we could perhaps start ttc again and i was really over the moon....(its a rare oppurtunity at such a low price for something evaluated over 10 thousand asking price...!!! )
BUT.....this weekend OH car broke down and now we had to fix it...and we are about 1000$ short now for the cash down we need to buy it and now the house is out of our reach and someone else is likely to snatch it up before we have the chance to get the money. OH and i are sooo dissappointed. I feel heartbroken, almost everything i want goes to crap and i feel so hopeless. UHHH why why why? :(

Ok vent over...damn it

Oh damnit!!! That just sucks soo bad..... I'm sorry hun :(

I was really hoping this would be a positive post :( Like i said on FB, things will turn out good for the both of you. It has to. Just keep strong, as strong as you've already been these past weeks.
Big hug !!

Oh, Sal, damn it, it does sound tough... Is there anyway you guys can get that money from? Parents, perhaps? I know, you probably already thought of all possible venues... Arrhhh.... Hope this house will still be for sale until you get that money! Fingers crossed.

lol Oh and i keep joking about our 'bad luck' (because before the mc everything always went wrong with us..even something as simple as ordering out lol) and we are still keeping the jokes going now given the circumstances, but holy heck do i feel like life is really testing my patience...AND IM LOOSING:wacko::wacko::wacko::dohh::nope:

No you are not loosing! Because you are still here, and you are both still here! You will always win from 'life' :D You will!! I know it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->