Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

Aww Sal Im so sorry what a a lot of emotions to have to deal with all at once. Hope im not overstepping the boundaries here either but it seems like DH is calling all the shots. You are a partnership you are in this relationship together and at the moment it seems like whatever DH wants is what goes and that's not fair.

There has to be compromise from both sides and right now you are the one that is really needing support. I think counseling is a really good idea but I think he also needs to realize that he needs to make some sacrifices for you and your mental wellbeing. I understand its not a good idea to TTC when he feels totally not ready but honestly there has to be a part of him that was slightly ready otherwise his foot would have been firmly down about TTC in the first place, I think it would be reasonable to expect him to work towards a timeframe for TTC so that you have a goal in mind whilst both of you sorting out everything before then or compromise and aim for marriage first instead, if he isnt ready for anything then maybe its time to evaluate where he envisages your relationship heading and when.

If this isnt the way he normally behaves you may find that he doesn't know how to deal with his hurt so instead he is saying things he doesn't mean to try and make himself feel better without thinking about how it effects you. Counseling will be good to help give both of you tools to deal with the pain and to set goals together.

Sorry I hope this wasn't too intrusive but since being married so young with children already DH and I have had to work through so many things and i've learnt a lot about him and how he behaves which can translate to males in general. Bottom line everyone has their issues and marriage/long term relationship is HARD hard work but worth it for the right person.

Oh, wow. All I can say is that I am really really hurt for you. I don't have an oh or DH, and don't have much experience with how to deal with men and their behavior. But I just wanna hug you and tell you this time will pass, for sure. For the life goal, I think you can still concentrate on a house and marriage. Do you have any hobbies that can turn into a side job? Have you ever dreamt of doing something special, like skydiving, or anything like that? Maybe doing a couple of those things will cheer you up a little? Big hug.

There has been given some good advices. This group rocks! <3

*grouphug*

Thank you so much ladies, i love every single one of you. And please dont be shy or scared to share your opinion!! i like having an honest relationship with everyone and you ladies are no different. :p I respect everything that you ladies said.
When i think OH is ready to really sit and talk about this and make a solid decision, I will hvae a talk with him. Right now i try to talk to him and he feels like im only forcing him to take away my pain. Which i guess is partly true....
Right now im concentrating on getting a nice cash advance for a little bigger house, and get one asap so we can move on and get any house we want.
Just got to figure out how to do that asap without robbing a bank :p haha. Im feeling a little better today, and more like myself.

Again thank you all for your support. xxxx Big hugs all round xxx I honestly would not be able to get out of bed in the mornings without your inspiration and kind words xxxxxx

That's great hun! I'm glad you are feeling more like yourself. You will get there! Stay strong! Everything will land on its feet soon :thumbup:

Lots of great advice around here. I totally agree with MrsKA - you may find that he's having a lot of grief and trouble processing as well and in turn has transferred that into saying or doing things he doesn't mean.

So sorry you're going through this. :cry: Wish I could give you a hug.

How is everyone feeling?

Louise and Trying: where are you in your cycle?

Yum: how is it not charting and using OPK... ? Do you feel better? More relax?

Bump: How's the spotting? you're taking progesterone now every other day right?

Mrska: Did your spotting stopped?? And MS?

Ja123: gender gender gender! I think you said you'd know this week? How are you feeling, you must be having a bump already?

Kat: any news or results about the twins?

Laura: how are you feeling hun?

AFM:
MS sometimes, boobs hurt like hell... Other that that i feel alright. Cramps usually start in the afternoon and evening. AF like cramps. Guess everything is stretching and growing!

Hey ladies how is everyone iv been trying to set my ff up for u ladies to keep an eye on my chart but I can't upload it I'm not a member though am I still able to do it. Anyway my temp yesterday was 36.2 today it was 36.0 its dropped 0.2 degrees could I be ovulating this early??? I'm adding a pic of my chart I hope it works
https://[url=https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/38029f/]My Ovulation Chart[/url].
I have also noticed how much the grapefruit juice is working, might taste foul but definitely helps. I'm actually feeling lucky this month fingers crossed for me ladies.
How is everyone else doing, hope everyone is well how r all the babies going :)

Hi ladies! Just wanted to share that we found out yesterday we're having a little GIRL! So excited :)

I'll try to catch up with everyOne later buy ja that's great. Congrats on your little princess!

awe congrats Ja!!!

Trying - You can ovulate anywhere between 7-14 days on your cycle or longer. So maybe you are! How does your CM look?

Cil - I've still been charting my temps just to know when AF should show up because of my PCOS if I don't I wouldn't have a clue, other than that, i'm MUCH more relaxed! DH is very relaxed now as well. His Bding is much more passionate now (didn't realize just how stressed he was over this!) And I'm not worrying about spending money on OPKs. It's really nice! Sorry about your MS hopefully it passes quickly! I'm still so happy for you Cil!!!

Yum - so glad you are feeling less stressed and that your oh is too.

I didn't realize how much it stressed DH either. We have always had a great sex life but when we were TTC it seemed like suddenly we were having problems making time and I think it was because of the pressure he had to get the job done lol because as soon as I got the BFP we went right back to 4 times a week at least. I didn't point this out to him but felt bad that he had obviously felt stressed.

Laura - It's interesting isn't it? We think they're just completely happy with bding but really they are stressing about trying to make sure we get that bfp lol I do feel bad, and that's why I'm so happy I told him to not worry about it this month. And I've stopped focusing so much on it too, and now its so much better and who knows, maybe not stressing might be the key?

Naww jal congrates on your little girl.
Afm temp the smorning was 36.1 so it's goin up again, shit I hope I didn't miss it cause we didn't bed last night.
I wish it would let me add my chart but it's being a real pain in the butt. Talk soon :)

Yah a little girl so so sweet ! congrats that's awesome !!!

Sorry for the slack positing, my spotting stopped but all of a sudden my MS has ramped up and I am feeling shocking ! I can't believe it decides to kick in properly now !?

Congrats Ja! :pink:

Spotting stopped a few days ago...just patiently (or not so patiently) waiting on the 11-12 wk scan! :) June 25th.

Bump soo happy you stopped bleeding and mrska too!!

As for me Oh and i had a good talk. We have set a time to start again. August 2013. I think i might die before then ...lol ...but heres to hoping the next year FLIES by!!!
By then all of you will have already your beautiful babies. Hoping that we will all still be sticking together for when my time comes. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->