Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

Sal - I think we all will stick together, and I'm glad things finally are looking up for you!!

Bump and Mrska - I'm glad your spotting stopped and I can't wait for all your scans!!

Its easier having a fixed date to look forward to but...OH my WORD im still really impatient. This is going to be the ultimate test.

Ps yum, im thinking you are VERY close to O ;) Hoping your having lots of yummy passionate bding with no pressure ;)

Ok trying i want to stalk your chart so listen up girl, im gonna try and fix it for you ;)
1. Log into your account and go to your chart
2. a tthe top in dark purple you will see home/data/view/analysis/sharing
3. Go to sharing
4. go to charting home page section and click on GET CODE
5. Copy SIMPLE link (its the last one)
6 Paste the link in your signature and save

If when you save sig u pasted the code but it is invisible in your sig thats another problem so let me know.
GOOD LUCK HUN! xxx

I'm glad you have a goal now, a date. Though it will take some time - it is better then not knowing anything! Now you can focus om other things and know your day will come! By the end of the year i always say, wow time flew by! so this year and next half year time will fly by too...!! I will be here for you :) And i think a lot of us will!

Bump: glad it stopped! Can't wait for your u/s!

yum: sometimes we forget what sex is for right? happy you can enjoy it more now!

Trying: could be your O is near! BD BD BD BD!

Its easier having a fixed date to look forward to but...OH my WORD im still really impatient. This is going to be the ultimate test.

Ps yum, im thinking you are VERY close to O ;) Hoping your having lots of yummy passionate bding with no pressure ;)

Ok trying i want to stalk your chart so listen up girl, im gonna try and fix it for you ;)
1. Log into your account and go to your chart
2. a tthe top in dark purple you will see home/data/view/analysis/sharing
3. Go to sharing
4. go to charting home page section and click on GET CODE
5. Copy SIMPLE link (its the last one)
6 Paste the link in your signature and save

If when you save sig u pasted the code but it is invisible in your sig thats another problem so let me know.
GOOD LUCK HUN! xxx[/QUOTE

Hey sal iv done all that when I finish posting it to my signature it's there but doesn't want to show my chart it opens ff but no chart. Today my temp is dnw again to 36.0, I really hope this is my month it will fit in with our plans :)

Cil and Sal - omg yes, it is SO much more passionate! My DH is just GLOWING afterwards. We both can feel how deep our love is again without any stress or pressure. :) A baby is still in the back of my mind, but I'm not making myself crazy over it! He actually cuddles me afterwards again! (it hasn't happened for a little while, stress of it all). If it does happen, I will be glad the baby was made in this way. ;)

Trying - awe this is killing me! I wanna see your chart so bad!!

So i added the link but if u click on it it opens ff but no chart grrr so frustrating I'm only on free version does that have anything to do with it???

Trying - no it doesn't, I could share when I had the free version too. hmmm...I wonder what's goin on.

Awwww ok well I'm trying really hard to get it to work cause I really want u ladies to be able to help me out with my chart I'll keep trying lol

Yay yay yay wooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh...........

I got my chart working stalk me ladies please i need all the heads up possible as to when it looks like i might "o"
so happy now love u'z

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Its not really possible to see when you will O, only if you already Od. If you have more charts you might notice a pattern. But for a frist time chart no one can tell you when youll O! Bd when you can just to be sure :)

Ok lol thought so, just thought I'd chuck it out there though cause u guys are pro with charting and this is my first time, anyway I was mean to hubby just now and told him I bought a preg test and it came back positive
, the happiness in his eyes was so amazing he said baby are u really, r u and I said yes he was so happy then he was like wait ur not even in the right part of ur cycle ur just playing me and I said yes babe I'm joking I wish. Then I said omg u really really do want a baby and u r ready aren't u and he said yes then I cried and was so happy it helped me to relax so much. Sometimes I wonder wether he really Is ready but after seeing him light up like a Christmas tree just now I know for sure he can't wait to be a daddy <3

Trying - it doesn't look like you have O'd just yet. So I'd still BD until you see a big rise in temp!

Trying, that's so sweet, because most men kinda tag along this ttc journey and only get this happy when they hold the baby in their arms. - And good job for posting the chart!

How's everyone else doing! Louise, where are you in your cycle?

AFM, I feel kinda cheated that I didn't get to do a first tri screening. I see everyone posting their 12week scans for nub/scull gender guesses, and I feel bad I don't get to have one. I called the hospital (not emergency, just regular obgyn dept) to see if they could fit me in for the first tri screening, and they scheduled it for June 25, which could be a little too late to do this screening, as I will be 13w3d. My own doc is on vacation, and his clinic don't have any more openings for June at all. I feel like he should have asked me to do it at 11 weeks, when I had my appt. :(

Kat- yes I also think it was very sweet I can't wait to be able to give him a real positive test then see the look on his face I think he will prob cry I'll definitely cry lol. Fingers crossed we get lucky this month

Louise - I'm so sorry hun :(

Kat - I hope it's not too late! And would definitely love to see another scan!

Trying - he sounds very sweet. :) my DH is the same

Naww yum we r much the same lol I also realized ur 4 days ahead of me on ur cycle so will be interesting to stalk each others chart lol.

Trying - thanks! although I'm not really trying, but we aren't using protection either. But I'm definitely going to be stalking your chart like crazy!! and you are more than welcome to stalk mine :) who knows?

Louise, sorry, hun. This sucks. But we will be stalking you until you will get your bfp.. Please don give up and keep trying!

Thanks Kat and Yum. Not feeling very positive at the moment though. Feel like I've been waiting for this baby for ever - the year leading up to ttc and the 6 months since. Starting to feel like giving up as it's so hard feeling sad every month - kinda feel like my life is on hold, you know things like oh not if I should book something/agree to something because I might pg iyswim?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->