Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

I'm so sorry hun... :( I hope you won't give up! Will you try anything different this month? Royal jelly or something?

Maybe Cil. How long were you trying for? Do you think anything made a difference?

Louise - I know what you mean. I was putting off so much while I was TTC. that's why I took this month off, just let myself relax and do the things I kept putting off. plus I know how frustrating it is to want your baby so bad. Maybe relax a bit? Find something that soothes you this next cycle?

Awww Louise im so sorry :( lots and lots of baby dust for you !

Louise - So sorry. :( We got our BFP on our 7th month TTC!! Fx that #7 is your lucky month as well!! I also had an early AF the month before our BFP! :shrug:

Hey girls how r u all. My charting looks good atm oh and I bd last night just in case I o in a few days if not oh we'll we will just keep having sex every 2nd day :). Went to the gym the smorning felt so good I'm getting rid of all my stress trying really hard to get within my bmi but it's going to take forever :(. Louise sorry bout af fingers crossed for u this month.

Louise, 6th month bfp. Was my second month of vitamines for OH, and royal jelly. Frist month of yoga every morning and/or evening... Basic yoga. Mostly to relax.

Sorry been a little absent the past couple days. I turned 30 yesterday so was wallowing lol.

Louise sorry about AF Hun. Our BFP was our 6th month but keep in mind that most couples take about 9 months to concieve (with everything being perfect). So it's just a matter of time but the waiting sucks. The only thing we did differently that month was taking the b-complex and I do think it helped. I'm having a blank moment here and can't recall, do you chart?

Trying - glad you got your chart working now I can stalk too!

I finally got put on meds for my morning sickness. I am only taking it when absolutely needed though as it gives me really bad headaches and makes me drowsy.
Other then I am anxiously waiting until next Monday (25th) for my first ultrasound (finally).

So we have a few U/s these days!

Cilnia: friday 22th
Laura: monday 25th
Bump: tuesday 26th

Hey girls just checking in
Louise so sorry hun that af came. but hold strong i know its anything but easy but it will come i promise!!
Today was my last appointment with my dr. It was difficult. she checked me everything is fine, my cycle is back on track. We also know that our little angel was indeed a he. :( I also got a prescription for the pill. I ll be starting it as soon as af arrives. Its really hard now, but i have to keep in mind that i am starting a new chapter in my life with OH and that this one will continue in the near future. Its just hard to let go. We are visiting more houses so im feeling a little more positive. Also i started a new journal in the wtt section. hoping i ll have some stalkers although there wont be much ttc related in there for now ;)
Im hoping all your u/s go well. I am excited for you all Big hugs xxx

Oh, Sal, first of all, I am glad you are doing better, and I like your tickers, I feel that it helps you to count down to the next chapter. And, I was gonna ask if you poste d on wtt because I am sure there other girls who are in similar situation, and not just simply waiting to try. ... Have you got a name for your angel? (Sorry of it's too personal)

Cil, my next u/s is same as Laura's, the 25th :)

My ultrasound is actually the 25th as well. :thumbup:

Sal - Sorry you're having a rough time. We will definitely be stalking your WTT journal. Keep your head up. :flower:

Awww sal, I know how hard it is when you find out the gender of the baby, makes it all that more real and painful. Have you got any other pathology results back ? I am so glad there are dates to look forward to and countdown too ! who knows maybe you will get a wee surprise as we did when we stopped trying !!!

I have a scan on Thursday the 21st, I am very nervous, I will be 10 weeks and its just to check that everything is ok. By this time last pregnancy baby had died so I will be holding my breath

Hey girls my chart looks weird I hope it's going ok I have a good feeling about this month I'm staying positive I kno I'm doing everything right so i hope it goes well.

All the ladies with u/s coming up prying that all ur babies are growing and r healthy cant wait to see pics <3

Sending positive thoughts your way. I will be anxiously awaiting results on Thursday!

Trying, your chart looks good so far, it's about time to start watching out for a temp rise. Do your best with bding!

MrsKA, fingers crossed everything will be great this time and you will see your wiggly gummy bear very soon!

AFM, I am not sure but I think I can feel something inside, I guess what other call flutters... I mean it's so slight. Maybe I am imagining it, but I forgot how it felt 10 years ago :)

I am very nervous about scan as well. I never imagined having to wait so long for a first scan so I am terrified. Over he past couple days we announced the pregnancy to my mom and brother (which means everyone in my family now knows lol). So I am so scared of bad news.

Kat - that's exciting, I've heard with twins you can start feeling the flutters super early! I've been on the lookout for any movement but I know it's too early lol with my son I felt that little flutter at 14 weeks so hoping its at least that early this time.

Kat-yes we r going to try bed as much as possible and I'm really hoping for that temp rise soon, we r just going to bed every 2nd day that way we know we did our best this month :)
Fingers crossed though....:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->