Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

Sal - aw hun, i'm sorry but good thing that a positive chapter is starting for you!!

Trying - yes, you haven't O'd just yet, but I agree definitely watch for the temp rise!

As for the preggo ladies - Definitely post all your u/s pics!!!!

and finally me - having a great month off of ttc! Had a little fun tonight with my sister, brother-in-law and my husband! We all had some drinks, played some drinking games and such. I haven't really done much since I turned 21 because of TTC, but since i'm taking it off, it was so nice to have a little fun! I feel so relaxed.

Thx yum grrr im scared I'm going to miss it I hope not. I cant wait to see all the baby u/s

Hi ladies. Just poppin in to see how everyone is feeling?

I need an update on where in the cycle you gals are. Trying chart still looking good, haven't missed O just keep up the BDing.

Oh and I'm super excited to see all those scan pics that are coming up!

Hey Cil! Just thinking about smoothies and i remember you saying when you got a bfp u were going to make a smoothie with everyones fruit ;) hee hee

ALSO i checked sunni's page. ( i misse her before, and since my mmc i miss her all the more, i need her company) anyways i saw she logged on may 12! Which really isnt that long agoo!

SUNNII if you are there PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE talk to us.

I check sunniis page from time to time but must have missed that she logged in. I hope she comes back but even if you are just checking in and reading sunnii we all are still thinking of you.

Laura, happy belated birthday! That made me wonder - have we ever shared our ages as a group? I know, I know - you're not supposed to ask women how old they are... but with all the other information we've shared, age is totally tame! I'm 30, by the way :)

Hey girls well my temp has dropped more now is that good its 35.9 the smorning could that b 0 getting closer fingers crossed, since we r sharing our age I'm 19 :p cant wait to see those scans.
Jal u should show us ur belly :)) lol

Woooohoooo just got back from the scan and all is well, measuring bang on for my dates which is good as the last scan put me back 4 days. It was so cute wriggling around and jumping. She had a really good look at everything and said everything looked fine and normal !

Mrska - aw that's so great!! do you have a u/s pic for us to see??

Ja - I'm 21 :)

Trying - sometimes I would get a dip on day of ovulation. This isn't the case for everyone but will be interesting to see your temp tomorrow if it has gone up.

Ja - thank you. Obviously you saw my age lol.

Mrs - that's awesome! We want a pic !

Hey girls well my temp has dropped more now is that good its 35.9 the smorning could that b 0 getting closer fingers crossed, since we r sharing our age I'm 19 :p cant wait to see those scans.
Jal u should show us ur belly :)) lol

Do you know that I haven't even taken any pictures of my belly yet?! I mean, I don't know what I'm waiting for - I'm more than halfway done! I'll take one tomorrow and post :)

Mrska so happy ur little one is doing good I bet it's a massive reliefe.
Ja really wanna c ur belly I bet it's so cute.
Afm I hope that dip is ovulation I dtd the smorning just in case and stuck my butt up for 15 mins exciting fingers crossed I'm also really enjoying charting its a sure way to determine my cycles and O day :)) talk soon

Wow I forget how far along you are ja! Are you feeling lots of movement?

Trying yep I get the dip before O as well and it takes 2ish days to see a thermal shift after ovulation for me as well. I am 24 :D

Here are some pics

https://i874.photobucket.com/albums/ab304/DilworthPhotos/unnamed0008.jpg

https://i874.photobucket.com/albums/ab304/DilworthPhotos/unnamed0011.jpg

(top of head and face looking down and little hand on the right hand side)

https://i874.photobucket.com/albums/ab304/DilworthPhotos/unnamed0012.jpg

(Back or belly with legs and feet together)

Aww mrsk that's a beautiful baby already! Are we allowed to make gender guesses? Lol

Mrska - what a beautiful baby!! when do you get to know the gender?!?!

I have 8 weeks to wait WAAAAAAHHH I am DIEING to know what it is !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->