Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

well i'm guessing as I had an immediate feeling lol i think its a boy.

Hahahaha was it the cord between the legs ?! Id so love a boy !!!

No just as soon as I saw the pic I said "oh cute little boy" in my mind lol.

Gosh I hope that's a pre O dip I'll be so happy if my temp goes up within a few days. We r going to bd again tonight just incase and keep bedding every 2 day. I am praying this it we r doing everything right iv been hacking back the feral grapefruit juice every morning it's so foul can't wait to stop taking it, iv got all body parts crosses for this month. Talk soon ladies. :)

Wow I forget how far along you are ja! Are you feeling lots of movement?

Laura, I am - the movements are getting stronger every day. I'm pretty sure she had hiccups the other night, too, which was pretty funny :)

Love the U/S!! I think a boy too :) Dunno why...

wow Ja, you are a banana.... Wow! That's huge :D How do the movements feel like? I have no idea!! Is it like when you have gas? lol... weird question :p

Tomorrow my first U/S..... i'm nervous! I'm sure i'll be set back a week or so. Because i ovulated later than usual. Btw i'm 23.

Yep it's coming Trying!

Sal i want to stalk your WTT Journal! I think it's a good idea you went to that board. when you have a journal let me know hun!

Cil - good luck for your u/s, can't wait to see your pics too!

Ja - that's so lovely. It's so special when the movement starts and my son had hiccups all the time lol I loved it.

As for what movement feels like I think it can vary from person to person but it usually starts as a little flutter, like a butterfly flapping it's wings inside you. Then as it gets stronger you get kicks. My son was not much of a kicker but a roller. He was constantly rolling in there (maybe that's how he got his cord around his neck?) could watch his head on one side of my belly rolling to the other!

Cil - ooo I'm so excited for your u/s pics!!!

Ja - aw how cute! hiccups :)

As for me - temped this morning and BAM FF was like (you ovulated!) Looked at my chart, not sure if I REALLY did or not. But If I did, wow I BD'd 3 times in a row before I did. hmmm

Yaay! I thought you did when i saw the jump the other day. Hooray! If you can... you could try to keep BD'ing ?! Every 2 / 3 days... just to be sure....

Cil - not to worry on that! My DH is really happy to be BDing a lot this month! And I'm still not really trying :) so who knows?!

Yum - I was watching your chart and thought you ovulated too and your bd pattern is great.

Yum are you using OPKs ??? I found them to be super helpful with me. Even now I find it helpful when they try to change dates and things on me I know I got + opks and I know I got a BFP at 11 DPO there isn't a huge amount of room for error then.

Here is my wtt journal. not much in it, but there you go.
Mrska your bubs looks wonderful. And a lot like mine a that stage..so im going to say boy too. Good luck. xxx

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/wtt-journals/1059299-sallys-wtt-journal-everyone-welcome.html

Mrska - i have used them, but this month I was taking a break from TTC so decided not to use them and cause less stress. I still temp because I need to know when AF would show for this month.

Laura - thanks, maybe with all my less stress and if I did ovulate, maybe that was a way of it finally happening??

I hope so yum but at least you have the bright side of having had a relaxing month and good sex lol your chart looks like you were going at it all the time haha

Laura - :blush: haha i know, it's actually been amazing! I'm glad I chose to relax more this month. DH obviously is enjoying as much as me :blush: :haha:

OMG OMG OMG OMG GIRLS I THINK IT HAPPENED MY TEMP HAS TAKEN A .04 degree spike and gone all the way up to 36.3 ahhh im so happy I def hope I caught the egg I'm glad we bd in the morning then at night even though it wasn't till after mid night hope I still get it holy moly I'm so happy right now I just want to wake dh up and tell him... Oh yay now I can start taking Pom juice instead of the gross one. Omg fingers crossed for me and lots of baby dust now Im just praying my temp goes up and up and up :happydance::happydance::happydance:

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Omg yum it looks like we od on the same cycle day hopefully this will bring us good luck lol

Trying - definitely looks like an O and your right looks like we both O'd on CD 16. fingers crossed for you hun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->