Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

I have a weird question, I asked in 1st trimester but no one answered. I'm having some pain, not severe but still smarts. It's in my lower abdomen and sometimes my back but not often. I have been constipated and gassy. I keep assuming its gas pain but does anyone here know how to tell if it's gas pain or something to be worried about? It comes every so often lasts between 5-15 seconds then goes away.

Hmm...it sounds like it could be gas, but it sounds like things are just stretching and pulling. ask your doctor for sure if it's beginning to really worry you. but it doesn't sound too severe.

It might just be ur ligaments stretching normally they say as long as its not accompanied with blood u should be fine If ur not sure I would def go to the doctor and get advice from there :)

I think the fact that it last a few seconds and then goes away probably means it's just normal cramping/stretching pains. I had those too in the first trimester. I'd think anything of concern would likely be more sustained - but of course definitely ask your doc if it keeps bothering you, if only for the peace of mind.

Laura every pregnancy is different and every woman is too. I had small shots of pain the alst few weeks. and even before my bfp a back pain never experienced before. I never thought twice because i assumed it was my spine realigning for the belly. In the cases of most woman that i spoke to they all had shots of pain. I dont think its anything to worry about. But like it was already said just call up your dr to make sure. Hope this helps.

As for me, had a mortgage visit today. So far so good for being approved. We are house hunting more seriously now. :)
I also think our angel is watching over us because my credit is significantly better than it was yesterday when i got my report i paid for...lol So that helped us a lot. xx
Hope everyone is doing well.

Maybe it's a combo of both. I have noticed already that my lower abdomen has gotten a little more firm and bulgy so maybe stretching and gas lol. Either way as long as I'm not bleeding im not too worried just thought I would get some opinions and bring it up at my appointment on Monday.

Sal - great news about your credit and I think your right, you have a little angel watching over. Hope you find a house that you love soon!

Also thanks for sharing your experience, I think because of that of I continue getting it a bunch tomorrow I will go ahead and call.

Hi girls, sorry I don't write much these days, I have to work a lot more now since my assistant is on vacation, and I work for two now :( I am very excited for all the upcoming u/s, and also for Yum's and Trying's TWW!

I have a huge craving for beer now, have not had any, of corse, but I think of it often!

Laura, I had those pulling pains for a few days as well, and it scared me, but then it went away. Dont worry, ask the doc. I find it that I don't ask enough questions, and I regret not asking later.

Sal, awesome for great credit. I hope you guys find the right house very soon!

Kat that's so funny because I am not a drinker but I find I want beer too! I haven't had any either but that's so odd.

So looking forward to your u/s as well

Yum - Definitely think you Ovulated!! Great timing, too!! We got pregnant as soon as I stopped using OPKs lol - I'm sure it had nothing to do with it but I was much less stressed. :)

MrsKA - TOTALLY A BOY! :thumbup: An adorable one. Yay! Can't wait to find out for sure. Will you have a 20 week scan to tell you for sure?

Cil - I am so excited for your first appt!! :happydance:

Sal - Aww, great news. It makes me so happy to see some great news, that little boy is definitely watching over you. He wants you to have some positive, new-house vibes in your life. You'll have to show us pictures when you get a house. :)

Trying - Could def be ovulation, have to wait and see what tomorrow's temps look like though! The TWW is always slow when you're temping...it draaaags.

Kat - Yuck for working so much!! :( Hope it calms down some for you soon. Are you starting to get a bump? Apparently my uterus is huge (according to my doc like 20 week size) but it's SO backwards flipped that I have nothing at all to show for these babies. If I hadn't seen them myself I wouldn't think there was one in there, much less TWO.

Laura - Sounds totally normal. Let us know what your doc says, though.

Ja - Can't wait to be able to be able feel mine!! Are you feeling okay? Getting nursery stuff put together and all that? So exciting. :)

Hey girls so need some wisdom, I totally forgot to change my time the smorning cause I slept though my alarm :dohh:and didn't get to take my temp at usual time and ended up taking it at 6:30 so an hour difference is this going to hamper anything:nope:, f*** I hope not I was so excited the smorning but now I'm shattered that I'm going to miss my chance. I feel like crying now :cry:

Bump - I think I O'd as well :) Fell asleep early tonight and woke up and temped (since they say you should the first time you wake up if you can't sleep till the time you are suppose to temp) and got a temp spike!

Trying - no taking your temp late one time won't completely throw it off. don't worry. just try to take it on time next time you temp. it shouldn't be a huge difference.

Thx yum I feel a little more relaxed now, I hope it disnt stuff anything :cry:

Trying, just don't try to adjust your temp, I found it to be useless, when the difference is only an hour.

Ok thanks I'll just leave it where it's at the only thing I did was change the time or should I put that back to my normal time I chart in the morning. Also my boobs are sore it's way to early for anything I kno but iv never had sore bbs so early and iv had lots of cramps today on my left side I hope I did O. Ohhh so stressful :(

Sal, I remember saying about the smoothie! But i did say i'll make a smoothie when all of us are pregnant... ;) I am actually too nauseated to drink such a smoothie i think..lol

Well girls, if any of you want to see, my first u/s!
We found a heartbeat and it was so strange... very beautiful yet strange!
I'm now 7 weeks. I thought i'd be less but 7 weeks it is :) Have to come back in 3 weeks for another scan.

There is big chance my doctor (gyn or whats it called? The woman who will deliver my baby) is the same one that deliverd me :) because she remember my name (last name is pretty unique) and she worked in that hospital in my birth year. My mom is going to check if it's her! How awesome would that be ?

Attachments

• IMG-20120622-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20120622-WA0000.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 6
Trying - Just chart it as normal and put the time you took it. FF will give it an empty dot instead of a filled one, but don't change anything on it - just let the software monitor it.

Cil - OH MY GOSH YAY! Heart beat, 7 weeks, awesome! :) So happy for you!! And it would be so cool if it was the same Ob doctor!! :thumbup: Congrats!

Cil - yay!!! :) that would be really ineresting if it is the same OB. I can't wait to see bumps from everyone!!

Cil, congrats!!! Looks beautiful, and only 3 more weeks til the next one! So I guess they put you a little forward with the dates? It's al great news :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->