Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

aww cil just lovely! How great that you saw the heartbeat and got your first picture of your little beanie baby. These scans are making me wish the weekend rushes by, can't wait till monday. There are a few of us for monday though lol so I am sure we all feel that way.

Trying - I had off days as I would wake up earlier with my son then I would usually and its not really a big deal. I would just put the time that I took the temp and it still works itself out. Just trying to take it tomorrow at the normal time.

Yah for a HB Cil !!! its such a relief when you see one !

Trying dont stress about the late temp it'll be ok, either discard it and temp again tomorrow or leave it in if its not too much difference with the right time you took it. FF will decide whether to regard it or not.

Laura I have had pains as well and they are directly linked with constipation and gas too, I have been taking some pills called phloe which are kiwifruit powder tablets. You can only get them in NZ though but if you asked at your pharmacy they might have something similar thats natural and keeps your regular. I never have constipation when I take them.

BBA OMG totally yes will be finding out ! we can have our anatomy scans from 18 weeks here so I will be going then. I am so dyeing to know, If i am honest I want a little boy so badly and I know I will be a little disappointed (although I will get over it) if it is another wee girl. Chances are it could be another girl i've had 3 girls already we seem to do girls pretty well lol

Hey ladies my temp is down today 36.1 that's not good is it or is it if it dropped below my dip that would be bad. I hope it was O :)

Unfortunately, you will have to wait a few days until ff confirms it. Don't get discouraged just yet, the next couple of days should show clearly whether it was o or not.

Thx Kat, I feel like a train wreck though it's depressing waiting for the answer of yes u od or nope u didn't. As long as it doesn't go lower then the dip should that be ok :(

Cil - I agree, your chart definitely makes it seem you should be <7 wks. I disagree w FF, I think the chart looks like you ovulated on May 21...either way, you have an overachieving little bugger in there! :) Way to go bean!!

Hey ladies,
Just checking in pretty sure we ve found our house. :) We both LOVED it. And i was getting discouraged because we visited a lot and all looked really gross and all fixer upers.
Also Cil lovely scan. Congrads.
I know this sounds really selfish...but im having a liittle trouble comig on these days, please dont think its anything against you ladies I love you all dearly. But a few of you are coming up to wher I lost my LO and its hard to digest the fact that you are all "passing" me. (or where i was in my pregnancy) and its making me truly realize that i am going to be one lone wolf when it comes my turn. All of you will have already had your babies and moving on. Its just hard to swallow sometimes....I really dont know how to handle it. :S

ALso BEST NEWS. I got a letter in my e-mail from Sunni. She says Hi and she misses you are dearly. Shes had it really rough these last few months, but she seems to be really happy now and looking brightly into the future. :) Anyways she sends her love. xxx

Hey girls I kno it's really early but my bbs
Are so sore and my cervix is sooooooo so so high I can't even reach it even when I try really hard I hope it happens I hope my temp goes up more tomorrow :)
Also cil ur baby looks gawjus can't wait to see the rest of the scans :)

Hey, sorry I haven't been around much but working non stop - having a little break now though this weekend.

Lot's of exciting news eh! Mrsk and Cil love the scan pix. All the chat about feeling a baby move has got me feeling really broody. Just remembering what it felt like - it's completely amazing.

Yum and Trying - sounds like a really positive cycle for you - I have everything crossed.

Sal - amazing news about the house! Just you wait - all the time and energy you'll spend on creating a home - the time will fly by to when you're ttc. Lovely news about Sunnii too, so glad she's in a more positive place.

AFM - well I have decided to take a break from ttc. Think we will be not trying not preventing. Things have been really stressful for us recently and we've had some relationship problems so we just need to focus on loving one another. Unfortunately the stress of ttc has not helped. It's a contributing factor when bding become so focused on getting pg rather than being for pleasure. It will be hard for me as I know when in my cycle I am but I'm just really going to try and go with the flow and just bd when we want and it feels natural rather than trying to contrive the situation - just a compete passion killer.

I will still be here with you all though and who knows will probably end up getting a bfp when not so hung up on it!

Love to all xxx

Louise - I wish you luck hun! And I agree sometimes the stress of TTC can be such a passion killer.

Sal - yay for a house!! I hope you get it. And glad Sunni is doing better. I'm sorry you're feeling a bit down.

As for me - big temp drop today. hmmm

Ohhh could be impletation dip.
Afm my temp as gone up yay 36.6 bit more happy now

Yay yay ff put my temp drop as o day so that means I did ovulate on cd 16 finger crossed it doesn't change and I get my Bfp :).
Good luck yum

Sal, I just want to say I completely understand your feelings and have thought about it before. I am sorry.

I also understand Sal.. i feel weird showing my u/s and all..
In so happy you may have found a house for you! When will you know more?

Yum, hope its a id! Bump and me both had a very early one!

Trying, yaay for ff putting a cross. Keep bding just in case..

Louise, im sorry to hear. But sometimes a break is a good thing. Like mrska for example. I was also starting out not charting, no opk.. but then charted again. Wasn't strong enough lol. Everything will be allright!

Sal - We all completely understand. You come around if and when you want to/feel comfortable. We love having you here, but I'm sure it's triggering and that's ok. Take care of you and do what needs to be done to keep you in the best shape possible. Congrats on finding a house tho! I hope you'll share pics!

Trying - Totally know that feeling, but honestly feel like CD18 could be your ovulation day. You had a really big spike there and just a small one the other day - if your temp stays as high as it is FF may change your date. Just FYI. :)

Trying - I agree with bump, I think that huge spike could have been your O.

All the pregnant girls - hows everything?! any movements? Do you have any feelings of what the genders might be??

Yum, no movements in my belly yet. As far as the gender, I feel it's one of each.

No movements for me, I really feel like the one on my left is a boy...I have no idea why. He's the one I can always find the heartbeat and for some reason I feel more "connected" to him...anyway, I have no feelings about the other one and I have no inkling to the other's gender, but I really feel like there is at least one boy in there. :shrug: Weird, I know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->