Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

Bump, I've been thinking to get a Doppler for a while now, but I am totally lost on which one to buy. Also, since they are moving around in there, I assume, than how difficult is it to find two distinctive heart beats?

Also, as a side note, I wanted to say that I am amazed how quickly we settle into the idea of being preggo :) I remember how we were, before we got our bfps... Desparate, sometimes angry, frustrated, sad, worried its not gonna happen. But look at us now, we all carry on like it's so normal :) To be honest, I personally find it strange why am I not jumping with joy every morning when I wake up, and why in general I am not as excited as I imagined it to be, where as before my bfp I know I'd give 10 years of my life for it.

That's funny you think that! Just a bit, and you'll both find out :)

I see us with a boy but i think it might be a girl just because i think it's a boy.. lol

My prediction:

Cilnia - boy
Laura - girl
MrsKA - girl (sorry, hun, just a feeling)
Bump - g/b twins
me - g/b twins
Sally - eventually, girl
Yum - eventually, girl
Trying - eventually, boy
Louise - eventually, boy
Sunnii - eventually, boy
Ja - confirmed, girl!!!!!

I am excited to see how we all gonna turn out!!

Here are my predictions too Kat! :)

Cilnia - boy
Laura - girl
MrsKA - boy
Bump - b/b twins (I have a feeling they are both boys)
Kat - g/g twins (I have a strange feeling they are both girls lol)
Sally - eventually, boy
Me - eventually, girl or boy (have a feeling of both)
Trying - eventually, boy
Louise - eventually, boy
Sunnii - eventually, boy

I think:

Me - OH thinks boy, i see a boy too
Laura - girl
MrsKA - boy
Bump - b/g twins
Kat - g/g twins
Sally - eventually, boy
Yum - eventually, girl
Trying - eventually, girl
Louise - eventually, boy
Sunnii - eventually, girl

Ohhh fun i'm thinking

Cil - Girl
Laura - Boy
MrsKA - Boy (hoping)
Bump - B/B twins
Kat - G/G twins
Sally - eventually, Boy
Yum - eventually, Boy
Trying - eventually, Girl
Louise - eventually, Boy
Sunnii - eventually, Boy

Oh man I hope it wasn't cd 18 I didnt bed at all then just not in the mood hope it doesn't change :s

Trying dont worry if it was, if you BD CD 16 and/or 17 you will be fine. Sperm can survive up to 5 days in the right conditions.

Thx mrska I just hope that I got the right living conditions for sperm cause unfortunately I lack lots of cm and I never get to the egg white stage only watery :(

Hope it stays on cd 16 fingers crossed :)

Try to input tomorrows data, you'll see what happens.

Well I put it to 36.4 and it hasn't done anything it's staying where it is saying I od on cd 16 yay

And if you put 36.6 ?

Have to see tomorrow then! I would usually play with the numbers to see what will happen :p but i guess CM has to do a lot with it too!

I hope it doesn't change I'll just see what happens tomorrow.
If it doesn't change does that mean that it's pretty certain I ovulated on cd 16 ???

I don't think it's 100% accurate, mostly because of the white dot on 17th. But whichever it is : your BD pattern is good. Sometimes O occurs in the morning or in the evening - so no day is the specific day as you only temp once. But i think you could be certain it happened in those days.

Kat - I have a Sonoline B, but only because that's what I got on the cheap from Craigslist. I'd just see what people have on there for sale and get one that's used. I can never reliably find 2 heart beats. It's SO hard without two dopplers, bc you can easily pick up the same one in different places, especially as you get further along. A couple of times I've thought I found two, but it's so hard to know. Basically the rule of thumb is if you find two with a HR difference of 10+ bpm you can be pretty sure, but otherwise it could just be variations in the same baby. The only time I KNOW we've heard them both is in the doctor's office when she happened to pick them up in the same field and you could hear them both chugging away. It was weird.

Overall though, any home doppler you use at this point should be about the same - but don't freak out if you can only find one sometimes...until they are big enough to feel moving and find body parts by pressing on your belly it can be next to impossible. My mom had a doppler when she was pg with me and was CONVINCED she had twins bc she could find my HB in 2 different places lol.

Trying - If your CM is not so good I'd highly recommend Preseed. If they don't sell it where you live maybe you can order from somewhere else? Surely they have something similar. Anyway, the Clomid made me have basically NONE and Preseed really helped us a lot. I have no idea if it truly helped with the BFP, but if for nothing else it was nice to have a little lubrication w/o being worried about killing the sperm. If your temp is still high tomorrow your ovulation date might change. I know you don't want it to, but I'm just warning you. :winkwink: It's entirely possible that CD18 was a fallback rise and your CM trend definitely would make me think ovulation was CD16, but FF may change your date based on temps. I hope it stays the 16th for your sake, but to me it really looks like it could be the 18th. :shrug: That does not mean you missed your window tho...keep your head up!! And I could be totally wrong. Who knows?? Only your little ovary knows the truth lol.

Love all the predictions in here! I'll post mine when I get a chance. Hope y'all are doing great - can't wait to see some scan pics today!! :thumbup:

Aw I love the predictions too. I will post mine as well in a bit. Almost everyone thinks girl for me? Lol

My scan is in 2 1/2 hours and I am so nervous!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->