Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

Lol I didn't mean to post yet! See I'm so nervous I am posting before I'm ready.

Just want to wish luck to other ladies with scans today and looking forward to pics

Laura - hope it see the pics from today!!

Trying - fingers crossed for you hun! Hope this is your month!

As for me - If I didn't O on CD 16 I think I may have on CD22. but I dont know for sure yet, that dip could have been implantation for all I know. But still not stressing. relaxing and BDing like crazy because DH really wants to. :)

hi, girls!
Just returned from the u/s. They said its too late for the first tri screening as the babies are way too big for it now :( but they looked good, hb were 156 and 150.

This is twin B, and no pic of twin A :(

https://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj605/katrus78/3daee282.jpg

Also, I tried to ask for a good shot of a nub, but she just said its too early, and didn't give me any. However, I saw the nub on twin B, and it was very parallel to its spine, so I am going to assume its a girl, just for my own sake :)

Sorry about 1st trimester cmscreening Kat but that is a great pic and beautiful baby. I think they are going to both be girls as twin b looks like a girl to me.

Screening*. Not sure how that became cmscreening lol.

Mine's in a couple hours. I'm nervous, too, Laura!! AH!

Kat - Sorry you can't do the first tri screening. :( We are opting out of it - our thoughts were basically that if it showed an increased risk of something we would only worry about it for the entire pregnancy and increased stress isn't worth it to me. I wouldn't want an amniocentesis to confirm (ouch! and 1% chance of miscarriage, low but unnecessary in my book) and even if we did confirm there's no way we'd end the pregnancy. So, we just aren't doing it.

Anyway, it's a very personal decision and I hate that you couldn't choose on your own, but SO happy to hear both babies look healthy and have good HBs!! Hoping at LEAST one is a girl. :)

Good luck BB.

I was nervous for nothing. Baby looks great. I do have to set my ticker back (figured I would) but not as much as I thought. Baby measuring 12weeks 2 days. It was so active, doctor commented on how active it was already, arms were waving, feet kicking. Was great.
https://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc213/laura_617/760331ed.jpg

Oh due date is January 5th!

Cute Kat !!! So are you still measuring 13 weeks and 3 days ??? I was told by my midwife to go closer to 13 weeks rather than 12 but I don't want to go too late ! it also says to not go passed 13+6 weeks and you are under that ?

Agree with you BBA ! the results of the 12 weeks testing wouldn't change anything for me but i'm still gonna get the scan hehehe I wanna see my baby, they do a blood test here as well which they include in your calculated risk number. When I went to my 10 week scan the sonographer said she could already see a nasal bone and that the nuchal fold looked fine as well was just too early to measure properly. So I am not too worried !

LOTS of baby dust to you lovely ladies trying !!!

ooopps we posted at the same time ! cute Laura !!! how come they put you back by a week ??? so glad to hear all is well !

Laura, how awesome! What great news!

BBA, I would not terminate as well, but I'd want to know, so I was a little upset, but now it's like, whetever...

MrsKa, the babies measured nearly 9cm each, so the sono person said they are too big by the measurements, and not by their age, although 13w3d is really pushing it. I heard that ideal is between 11 and 12 weeks.

Good news at our scan - both babies look great!

Baby A - 12w1d (bang on with 7 wk scan + ovulation date)
Baby B - 12w6d

EDD still 1/6/13, but he said I will not be pregnant on Christmas.

Heart Rate: 164 and 155

We got tons of pictures. Here's a 3d of them together and one of Baby B (the one I think is a boy) from the side!

No nub shots for gender guesses...we aren't sure we want to know genders so I wouldn't have posted them anyway. :winkwink:

Attachments

• photo 4 (1).jpg
    photo 4 (1).jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 12
  • photo 2 (2).jpg
    photo 2 (2).jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 6
Omg, Bump, the 3d one is so cool! Are you really gonna make us wait for the genders til Christmas, lol?

Morning ladies, omg all the u/s are beautiful glad ur babies are doing well.
Afm temp the smorning was 36.5 ff didn't change anything still says I'm 5 dpo this is good right now I'm keeping my eyes peeled for an id hopefully might see that in a few days. If it happens how much does it normally drop??

Trying - it depends on the woman, it could drop .3+ but there are some women who dont get implantation dips.

Btw yum - ur chart is looking good fingers crossed for u darl when r u going to start testing ??

Woow bump 3D is super cool!! Glad the babies are doing fine! I'm dying to know the gender of all babies..

Try, and the waiting begins.... :) Fx!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"