Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

It's my moms birthday today.. going out for dinner with the family. There will be sushi... I really love sushi... Can I have one? I read that its not the raw fish that can cause a problem, but a bad reaction causing diarrhea and dehydration can be bad.I've never had any bad reaction to it.. what do you think? Maybe i'll have the veggie ones. Without fish.

So what's everyone up to these days? Summer has started here.. but no sun .. sigh.. typicall dutch weather.

Cil, I had plenty of sushi in a past few weeks, with raw fish and not, and it was all fine.

Thanks hun! I'll just skip the Tuna as it can have too much lead. But salmon is even healthy.. As long as fresh right.. ohh i love sushi :)

Looks like FF kept your date, Trying! Good deal. Fx for you!!

Personally, I would stay away from raw sushi while pregnant. However, in the end it's really a personal choice and PLENTY of people eat sushi with a baby on board and it's completely fine. Chances are it won't cause any problems, but if I was going out for sushi I'd probably stick to one that was vegetarian or cooked. :) Also, while I tend to enjoy sushi normally - it is not incredibly appetizing to me right now. If it were my favorite thing in the world or latest craving I might be singing a different tune lol. For example, if one of you told me I couldn't have Pad Thai today I'd probably punch you in the teeth without spilling my plate of Pad Thai and go right along eating it. :happydance:

Bump - Love your U/s pics hun! they looks so healthy!!! All of the u/s's look great!!

Trying - If I don't get AF by the 10th then I'll test :) When are you going to start testing?

As for me - temped this morning and just as I thought, FF changed the O from CD 16 to CD22. but good news, I still Bd'd 4 times around that time. So no worries :)

Cil, you are a raspberry, how cute :)

Bump, lol, I know, my latest craving is for sushi and beer, so I figured I satisfy myself with the least harmful lol

Well girls, there were plenty of veggie's so i ate those!! It was great :D I didn't really trust the restaurant to have only fresh products.

Yum, well - it's indeed still a very good BD pattern!! Good feeling about this :) I'm quite sure you ovulated!

Ladies..my boobs are becoming massive! Aaaahhh....

Here you can get smoked chicken sushi, so I would stick to that or vege sushi. Over here though sushi places don't have the best rep with food safety, especially the shopping mall sushi. Not sure what its like where you are Cil but if you are going to have salmon I would ask specifically if it is fresh as you are pregnant, even if they make you a fresh roll the salmon may still not be fresh so if they know your pregnant they may use the freshest salmon they have for you.

Oh right just seen your post Cil ! that sounds like a good idea, if you did get sick from eating the raw stuff you would forever refer back to it if things ever went wrong (even when baby is born) this happened to a friend and when her son was born with an auto immune disease she always wondered if it was from being sick and I know she blames herself all the time for it. It probably wasn't what caused it but she still blames herself.

Morning girls so my temp has been 36.5 for 3 days now, how come it could be staying the same. Does this hamper anything iv never seen this on charts yet.
Yum unless my chart says otherwise I'm going to test at about 13dpo. I have a lot of watery but sticky cm today

It's called flat temperatures, quite common so nothing to worry about! I've had them too. Looks good so far :)

Oh that's good since u got ur Bfp lol so fingers crossed for mine and yum :)

I'm totally praying for a dip either tomorrow or in a few days I kno it doesn't always been implantation but it will give me hope still feeling lucky fx'd :)

Also today I noticed a blob of cm in my underwear but when I rubbed it with my fingers it was just really thick and creamy sorry tmi lol lol, hope this is another good thing :)

Trying, u dont necessarily need a dip for a bfp. Mine was actual flat. kind of like steps.

Oh cool well in praying that it happens this month, it's just the dip gives me more hope that's all :)

Just dropped by to peek in on charts!

Trying - Looking good! Fx for you!!

Yum - Looks like yours isn't updated. Gonna need you to get on that so I can keep procrastinating studying for my board exam. :winkwink:

bump - just updated!

trying - I have flat temps right now as well, completely normal :) and I'm hoping for you bfp as well hun!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->