Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

girls..would i be out of line to ask for some serious help?
I know its unrelated and i shouldnt just dump my emotional baggage on you all...but i need to vent somewhere.
I still take forever to fall asleep at night, my mind still races on what i ve lost. The moments i ll never have. The happiness i should feel right now, instead i am so lost. OH has been so strong for me i cant even express my gratitude towards him.

But im just tired in general, i have to be strong because of OH too. He has an appointment (we are waiting for them to call) to be analysed to see if he would be a good candidate for removing his leg. (right now his leg is fonctional with a brace only)
He needs me so much but i am having a hard time finding the strength. I cant even begin to process what our life would be like if he goes through with it. He doesnt want to but it may be an only option. I ll become a caregiver and he ll loose a lot of his independance. And i really dont know how to feel except for 'defeated'

Finding a job for him in his field is proving to be very difficult. Without it not much of our plans for the year will follow through. Again im helping every way i can, but the 3D pool here is soo small. And no one is looking.

I just feel stretched too thin, like these obstacles, that i usually would somehow find the strength for are bringing me down and i cant find the way up anymore. I am just angry...angry at the world.
We have gone through soo much. Violence, rape, disease, handicaps, cancer, and loss have all been included in our lives, and i fail to see when it will be our turn to be happy and not challenged. Havent we suffered enough?

Sorry for the baggage...i just didnt know where to turn

Hey girls my temp has went up the smorning to 36.6 od rather it go up then go dwn so hope we get bfps soon good luck yum :)

Awww Sal I am so sorry you are going through this, it is a lot for one person to take on ! have you thought about seeing a counsellor ? it sounds like you need to let go of some of the things that are stressing you and a counsellor could give you some good coping tools and ways to deal with things. As for the loss of your little one, I know how hard it is but you really can't dwell on what could have been, you will drive yourself insane ! The fact that you aren't sleeping indicates that it is interfering with your life too much. Obviously you are allowed to mourn and grieve the loss of the future and the dreams you had for your baby but you can't dwell on it. It is extremely sad and extremely unfair but it has happened and all you can do now is work on moving on from it (never forget it) but move past it so that its not haunting you.

With everything else all I can say is don't stress as it hasn't happened yet (this is so rich coming from me because I am one who does stress at the possibilities), deal with each thing as it comes and take each day at a time. Again I am really sorry it sounds absolutely horrible what you are going through, just remember that this is only a season in your life, it won't be like this forever and it will get better. You just have to muster up some fighting spirit and not let it defeat you !

Sal, this is horrible, I agree. I really really hope you are not heading for depression. Glad you have OH supporting you, hun. Maybe try to focus on one thing at a time, like a house. Like pick a thing for the day what you are going to focus on. (we all know it's really what you will "stress" about, but for the sake of your sanity, I'll call it "focus"). So when you focus on that one thing, try to not think about other things as much. And than, after a while, like MrsKA said, this season must pass, life can not be like that forever. I am sending you big hugs!

Sal - I'm so sorry hun. I really have no words for this except I hope things will look up for you soon. I really do.

Trying - looking good hun! Can't wait for you to test.

As for me - Well girls I won't really be on the next few days. Between going up to another city to visit my friend and my goddaughter, and the wildfire that's only 30 minutes from my house, things are distracting me a little right now. I'll check this tomorrow morning but after that I wont be on until Sunday.

Thx yum I can't wait to test too hope it won't be to disappointing good luck to u too

Take care Yum, stay safe...!

Sal, i'm so so sorry.. i had no idea so much happened. I agree with Mrska, it wouldn't be a bad idea to talk with a professional about this. He could help you deal with past problems, so you can focus on right now. You will get through this - again! Because that's what you are, a strong woman who WILL get through everything on her path. I trust you will babe!

trying - your chart looks great hun! Ooh I'm getting good vibes for you this cycle.

As for me - big temp rise today! :) feels good, but not getting any kind of hopes up at all. still waiting for that witch AF

Omg quite happy the smorning my temp went up to 36.8, yum seriously our charts look very similar u also had a rise up to 36.8 I can't wait for both of us to test. I still dnt want to get to excited cause it could take a massive dip. Also hubby and I were mucking around last night and after I went to the toilet and wiped I noticed old blood not much just a tinge mixed in with the happy juices lol, could the 3 days a had a steady temp actually have been implantation happening. I had these weird cramping pulling sensation yesterday not painful but felt funny, and my boobs are still do sore which they have been since 2 dpo, anyway would love ur thoughts.

Hey girls just an update I have just noticed that the bumps around my nipple are whitish and if I run my finger over them they hurt like little blisters and they sides of my bbs more the right hurt lots,l,l I think I'm going to test in 3 days if my temp stays good fingers crossed.

Hey girls. I just got a phone call to come to the interview to the main office of my job, for a great chance to manage a building that I always wanted to manage. It's about two minutes drive from my own building that I manage now, and it is more than twice the size I manage now. The interview is on Monday, and I am so stressed that they will not promote me because of me being preggo. oh, and I forgot to mention, I definitely poped now, and obviousely preggo, so can't really hide it. I am scared... This is the chance of my life, really, as I already missed one opportunity to manage that building when someone ele was hired there. Anyway, any suggestions if they will ask anything about pregnancy as an issue? So upset now...

Hmmm difficult situation. I guess you should be honest, because you are showing. I really hope they will want you so much that being preg doesn't matter. Maybe you should be very clear how important this is to you and how much you would enjoy working for/with that building. You are way too far to lie or hide it i think!? Damn i hope things turn out alright!!!!

Thanks, Cil. I usually do really good at interviews, but I never had to deal with answering preggo questions from employers. I guess I will just keep my fingers crossed it will come through for me.

hey ladies i couldnt resist and decided to poas it was negative but its still really really early so i hope it turns positive for me. my temp has gone back down to 36.6 hope i still got a chance.

kat the best of luck with ur job interview i hope everything goes well for you

It's too quite where is everyone, im starting to go crazy :( come back soon girls :)

Here is my bump at 14 weeks :) just thought I'd share. How in the world I'd hide it on my interview day?

https://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj605/katrus78/a3f24a72.jpg

Sorry Try, i'm kind of busy these days...

Wow Kat! That sure is a bump! It looks beautiful! I once remember you saying people said you were big... but i don't see it!!! This is a awesome figure with a lovely baby bump! Wow you should be so proud girl!

And no, don't think you could hide :p lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->