Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

OK, I got some good news, about a different thing. Maybe you guys remeber a while back I was talking about the lottery in an awesome building where I applied to back in May (I think?). Well, they just sent me a letter that I won that lottery and am placed on the wait list for a 3-bedroom apartment. Yeah, it's still is a rental, but they calculate 30% of your income as rent, plus I will get extra 20% off because I work for that same company that manages that building. I was super excited this morning, as that was my dream home (well, for now, or the next few years). I don't know how long the wait list is, and where I am on it, but I will find out soon. If I am among the first people, it would be awesome to move in there before November, because the hospital where I plan to give birth is only a two minute walk from that bulding. I am very excited!!!

That is awesome news Kat everything is going so so well for u i hope u also get first choice of where u wanna b, great news.

Afm my boobs aren't as sore today, but my temp is still up I kno it could drop since my period is due in 5 days but I feel good bout this cycle. Iv been having weird cramps dwn low and a bit of nausea but I try not to think about it cause I dnt want it to be in my head. But last night I was delivering pizza and this one tandoori one made me feel sick I was trying not to gag at the smell but I was fine with all the rest and iv still got creamy cm and was constipated yesterday lol sorry. When do u think I should test I dnt want to see another negative thanks girls

Thx I'm scared to see a negative though is my chart looking good if that is maybe it is a good idea to test Monday

Trying, I know the feeling, but it has to be done :) I was a poas addict for sure and tested every day starting from 9-10 dpo. Sadly, for me it never turned positive until I went for IVF. And even than I poased from 10 dpo :) Good luck, I hope this finally happened for you this cycle, as it truly looks great!

AFM, TMI warning, I have noticed that after a big O my uterus tightens so much that I can easily feel where it ends right below my belly button. I am a little afraid if it's ok or the babies, if it disturbed them or what not.

Kat - definitely ask your doctor about that for sure. And also OH what a cute bump!!! I want to see others too!!

Trying - i agree definitely monday! O i'm crossing my fingers so tightly for you!

Everyone else - how are you all doing?

As for me - been gone for a few days, and what a few days it was! Very very busy. Got to see my goddaughter for the first time! Instant love! I asked her if she liked me and she smiled and giggled! :yipee: Those who have my facebook, I posted the pictures and you can go look! :) As for my chart, took a BIG dip and its 7dpo today. Also had a little creamy CM. This morning as well, i had a very vivid dream about a baby boy and he was smiling and he got fussy when I was trying to give him a bottle and my DH and I argued if he was hungry or not. Also June was very relevant in the dream as well. Hmm...could this be a sign?

Oh, wow, Yum, that is a huge dip! Really hope it's ID, and it would be so perfectly timed! Fingers crossed, sister!

Hey girls man glad everyone is coming back I was goin crazy not talking to anyone.
Yum I pray it's an implantation dip for you.
Gosh I hope I get a Bfp, anyway I have just been asleep for 4 and 1/2 hours this is definately not like me. I had a good sleep last night got up at 9 in d morning and by nearly 11 I was so tired and feeling really sick and dizzy so went to bed and only getting up now cause I got to go to work soon otherwise I could just keep sleeping and still not feeling well hope I dnt actually be sick at work since I work around pizza :sick:
Anyway I am gunna test on Monday or Tuesday oh gosh not sure anyway I'll let u all kno pray that it turns positive :bfp: :bfp:

Wow huge dip!!! Let's see it rise tomorrow :)

Sounds positive Trying. Anything that's different is good! I was nauseated on 11 dpo aswel.. actually the day before but i also thought it was from somethin i ate. You could poas, that way you know. Iknow you don't like bfn's , i didn't too... but it's better knowing then stressing :)
If your temps stay up after AF was supposed to arrive - it's the most important symptom!!

trying - your temps are looking fantastic! I think this might be your month!

As for me - well, temp rose this morning. I get a little excited then I tell myself not to so I dont disappoint myself, but it's really hard. :/

Holy cow my temp has taken another massive spike all the way to 37.1 omg I'm so scared to test

Negative how the fuck is that possible I feel like breaking down :cry: :cry: :cry:

I feel absolutely shattered y couldn't even just b light when do u think I should test again man y can't I b one of the lucky ones and get an early Bfp. Y do u think my temp has gone up again ???

you could be pg but I dont know why if youre not. I'd wait 2 days and retest.

Thx yum maybe I'll Just wait till period is late :(
Some times I think I see sumthing on the test but I think iv got line eye I look at to many pos test reminiscing that ONE DAY I'll c my two lines :cry:

Awh sucks... Maybe just a late bfp... maybe you ovulated 2 days later, which makes you 9 dpo today - so very early. Hold on!!

Yum: wow ID like oh yeah.... :| :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->