Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

Try, don't give up, just retest with fmu tomorrow morning!
Yum, if this is a true id, than I'd test in 2-3 days cause that's how long it takes for enough HCG to build up in your system after implantation. Fingers crossed!

I used a first response and I'm not sure if I see something I'm going crazy

You make a pic, upload it on here as a attachment.

both taken today one in d morning at 5:30

Attachments

• IMG_1966[1].jpg
    IMG_1966[1].jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_1965[1].jpg
    IMG_1965[1].jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 5
You should post them in the test section!There are girls with Great eyes, i have line sight lol i alwayse tend to see a line. But white so dont know... Keep eating veggies! And pomegranatejuice is highly recommended!

i tried taking pomergranted juice but it made me sick within half hour of drinking it i threw up, i thought it was just coincedence but the next day i took it and again i threw up, funny how the grapefruit juice tasted so foul yet it didnt make me sick i just chucked it back every morning. fingers crossed ill post a pic that area later right now gotta get ready for work stupid night shifts. before i had a wave of nausea lasted 15 mins now its gone :)

anyway ladies im going test everyday until period due date and hopefully i wont get a period :) fx'd girls

Hi all! I've had a crazy busy week and hope every one is doing great here.

Kat - I have no advice to offer on the job thing except be honest. Sell yourself and all your fabulous qualities and assure them that you are fully capable of doing your job. Oh and your bump
Is fabulous!

Trying - I never see lines but I hope it's a BFP for you.

Yum - fingers crossed Hun!

I am tired tonight as DH has been sick and men when they are sick suddenly become giant babies who need to be taken care of lol.

I have completely turned into a stereotype because I have cravings, well just one craving... PICKLES! DH had to run out and buy two jars of pickles this evening and I already ate one jar and drank the juice (healthy right? Lol). But seriously my mind and body are screaming "pickles, give me pickles!". My mouth just filled with drool typing this. Never had cravings for anything but sweet with my son.

Oh and mrsk - I think it was you who asked why they changed my dates? Because my chart was so crazy my last cycle there were actually 2 temp shifts that could have been ovulation and I had no idea which was correct so I set my ticker to last period and apparently I am somewhere between the two possible dates lol. I still need to change my ticker (it's actually 13 weeks 1 day)

Lol at pickles! That's funny. A true stereotype :) lol! I also like sour foods more. But i'm still nauseated so don't really like eating a lot..

When are you going to share the news Laura?

Cil - I've just started sharing last week. I told my mom do I know she has quietly told everyone in my family but I'm sure has told everyone not to say anything lol she couldn't keep a secret if her life depended on it. I also told my brother who's reply was "yeah mon already told me, congrats" lol.
We are going to visit DHs mom in about 2 weeks (she lives a few hours away) as we want to tell her in person then after that I will put it on Facebook,

Oh and I had a pickle as soon as I woke up!

Oh I'm still sick to my stomach as well. The thought of most food turns my stomach so happy to at least have found something that I want to eat and isn't making me throw up.

Funny, I had a pickle obsession as well, but it only lasted like 2 weeks...

Ok girlies, I am soon off to my interview, wish me luck. I went and bout a maternity shirt yesterday, and it kinda hides the bump, so I guess I am going for an attempt to hide the bump :) Hope it turns out well, I really need this promotion.

Kat - good luck hun!!

Trying - I don't see a line hun. :( but keep trying!

Laura - Pickles! now you just need the ice cream craving!

as for me - temp is still rising. Had some what felt like AF cramps, but only lasted a little last night. I won't be testing until AF is late.

Hey lovelies!

Just checking in with you all!

Kat - good luck with the interview/promotion.

Yum - I have everything crossed for you my dear.

I'm happy cos I've got great results at work and beat all my targets so now on countdown to the school holiday :happydance:

Feel so much happier not ttc and have had lots of :sex: for fun and it has been sooooooo much better.

Love to all xxx

Laura - I had pickles cravings a couple weeks ago!! I ate like 2 whole jars in as many days. Finally I just went out and bought a giant jar lol. :) Now I have all these pickles and no pickle craving. :dohh:

Kat - Hope everything goes (went?) well!! Keep us updated, I'm sure you rocked it!

Yum - Hope you noticed that GIANT IMPLANTATION DIP you got going on there...because...it's pretty obvious. :flower: That plus some cramps...it's totally your month!! I called it for Cil and now I'm calling it for you. :) FX FOR YOU!!

Trying - I don't see anything, sorry. =/ But I'm sticking to my idea that you ovulated two days later than FF says...which means it's still super early.

Louise - Good job!!

AFM - Bump has started to pop this week. Stuff is not fitting right anymore and it's making me a bit self-conscious. I don't like the stage between normal and pregnant...I just feel chubby! lol

Bump - aw! I wanna see your bump! post a pic!! Also, yep I have noticed lol but I guess I'm in a bit of denial because I don't want to be disappointed, but I hope you're magical skills of calling it comes true!! :) it worked for Cil, I hope it works for me too!!

Trying - It's so hard for us to know if it's possible for you because this is your only chart so far so we don't really know your pattern. But it's still high so it's still possible that you may be, I have my fingers crossed for you hun!!

thx yum i have no idea what the massive temp spike yesterday was, i had cramps all afternoon and last night woke up and my boobs were soo sore i nearly cried but then they were ok in d morning also my stomach has been crazy itchy on the sides,still lots of cm and nausea on and off, today my temp has gone back dwn to 36.6. I did another test the smorning and inverted it and this is what i can see its just the tiniest tinge but its strange because it doesnt go all the way to the top :(.

watcha think???

Attachments

• image_22408 TEST.png
    image_22408 TEST.png
    60.5 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member