• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

Cil, too late... Sigh... Stark white BFN.

https://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj605/katrus78/Baby%20and%20Bump/th_6942978c.jpg

kat :( Sorry to hear about the new bfn :hugs: I know how you feel hun. Sending you lots of hugs! xxx

Are you talking about like tiny bits, like pecks of red blood? I have had those with bfn, unfortunately. Unless you are talking about smth else.

Ah sorry to see the Bfn... hate them! Really do. No new spotting seen Katrun?

Midnight: something else could be that everything down there is so well-drained-with-blood that you may have a tiny scratch or something that keeps bleeding tiny drops. What do you think?

Nope, no new spotting so far. But you know, frer would have picked up by now, so I am just gonna wait or af :(

Still very BFN for me too.

For some reason I'm so overwhelmingly sad about it today. I thought tossing the birth control in August would give us more than enough time for a 2012 baby. :-/ I know it'll happen when it's supposed to, but why does it have to be so hard for some of us? I have a friend and colleague who each have a set of accidental twins(!)...and another friend whose current pregnancy was an oops...how can they get "oops" pregnant so easily and it's so difficult for us to get "on purpose" babies?!

Katrus, sooo sorry hunni :hugs: ill keep my fingers crossed for you until then. You never know. xxx

Ok, so I tested. Stak white BFN :( Not even a faint line. Nothing. Zilch :(

Ah hun don't lose hope!! It's so early for all of us and also for you! You should really use fmu!! Big hug!!

Sunni, im with cilnia on this one. It wasnt fmu and was early. Dont loose hope hun :hugs:

Sunni, sweety, it's only 9 dpo for you, isn't it? You still have several days ahead to let your body turn that into a bfp.

midnightfalls
I am not sure why i d have any scratchs.. lol havent been dtd or sticking my fingers up there to check cp. :S lol and it wasnt small specks..i ve had that before so tiny in fact. This time is was like a globb of pink/bown discharge. I think i went to the bathrrom every 5 min after that expecting more or af...but nothing except lots of creamy stretchy Cm. :S Im not sure what it is, and i havent had any more....it better not be my body being weird for nothing cuz i swear!!

I know exactly what you mean. When I see ANY type of spotting, I go to the bathroom twice as much, just to check if it's still there and what color. This time, when I had my ligh brown spotting for two days, I even took a picture of it (I know, how disgusting). And although I have not had it again since than, I am still checking so thoroughly! And I do dig up in there at leaset twice a day to check if the cm would be tinted pink or beige... I wonder why noone yet commented why my middle finger's nail on right hand never grows. I actually cut it way short just so I couldn't accidentally scratch myself there. and I don't care how it looks lol.

Still very BFN for me too.

For some reason I'm so overwhelmingly sad about it today. I thought tossing the birth control in August would give us more than enough time for a 2012 baby. :-/ I know it'll happen when it's supposed to, but why does it have to be so hard for some of us? I have a friend and colleague who each have a set of accidental twins(!)...and another friend whose current pregnancy was an oops...how can they get "oops" pregnant so easily and it's so difficult for us to get "on purpose" babies?!

Bump, I wonder about the same thing all the time. I don't believe in the meant-to-be kind of thing though... cause if I believed that it would mean that there is a reason I can't have any more children, like I wouldn't be a good enough mom or something. refuse to believe that, so I just take it as is. And I am never gonna give up until I have that baby.

All this talking about it made me wanna go check again :) how freaking ridiculous. BTW, I am ot feeling anymore of that pulling tight feeling down there, maybe it's the quiteness before the storm... ahh, bodies can be so cruel... who else has af due on Tuesday or Wednesday?

Thanks girls, a very faint line appeared at minute 11 but test is supposed to be valid for 10. Probably an evap.

Sunni post a pic, if we tweek it we could tell if it was or not.

KAt, im due for af sunday. ANd YES i agree our bodies are cruel cruel cruel!!

The line isn't as visible here - it's very barely there and stayed like that since I tested. Only visible in natural light but here it is.

https://img594.imageshack.us/img594/3584/img2002kf.jpg

All this talking about it made me wanna go check again :) how freaking ridiculous. BTW, I am ot feeling anymore of that pulling tight feeling down there, maybe it's the quiteness before the storm... ahh, bodies can be so cruel... who else has af due on Tuesday or Wednesday?

My AF is due late Wednesday. I won't test again now unless my AF is late. Too upsetting to keep seeing one line xxx

So any thoughts ladies?

Anywho, my AF would be due Thursday at some point, should be anyway! Hopefully it stays away and that test is an actual positive!

Also agree with the rest of you, our bodies are CRUEL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->