• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

Hmm i might be seeing something, but i always tend to see things when i want to see it so don't know for sure!! But hey, 1 minute more isn't that much so good luck!!!! :thumbup:

Kat: i run to the bathroom 100 times a day also these days!! Even if i don't have to pee i just go! I went now also, because i read this. And yes.. found something i didn't want to. Pink drop of blood. Kind of dark pink, but not red yet. Darn! :nope:

So any thoughts ladies?

Anywho, my AF would be due Thursday at some point, should be anyway! Hopefully it stays away and that test is an actual positive!

Also agree with the rest of you, our bodies are CRUEL!

It's so hard to tell from a photo but there is a part to the left of the control line that looks slightly darker - would that be the right place?

My body is soooo cruel - I was convinced I was pregnant because I have been feeling sick on and off the last few days then yesterday my daughter suffered from vomiting so it probably means my sickness was just a bug. Very cruel timing :growlmad:

Also don't think an evap line would happen that quick? But I'm not too knowledgeable!

Yeah, the line to the left is where the test line is. It is very light pink and it's visible. I'm not getting my hopes up though, might be an evap and it's still early on.

I see the line too...we need someone to tweak it to see if its pink or not. :) I would but dont know how :S Sigh...

Oh no cilnia I really hope its not af coming for you :( :hugs: Shes a cruel on that :witch:

Louise, maybe you have other symptoms or none at all which could be a good thing. :) Im sending all of us babydust.

Im so sorry for the BFN's ladies, it's not fair ! I did a test this morning but it's not sensitive one (im waiting for those in the post they should be arriving later today and ive kept FMU to test with) and it came up with a very faint line within 30 seconds BUT it does look like an evap more colourless. Here is a pic and it is VERY faint !

https://i874.photobucket.com/albums/ab304/DilworthPhotos/11DPO.jpg

Sunni I can see a line on yours too but it does look a little thinner which is more indicative of an evap but not to worry ! its still so early. I got a very clear negative yesterday at 10DPO

Wow, again i can see the line.....:) yay! i hope its not an evap and a BFP!!! whoohoo

Where is laura..she can tweak. lol Does anyone else know how to?

No way babe that's totally a blue line!!!!! Omg omg omg omg i see it without having to look for it. Ohhhhhhh test tomorrow again ok?? this is going to be a BFP!!!

Im a photographer so I know photoshop, what needs to be done though ?

ME cil i see it and im really bad at line spotting. We have 2 very potential tests here!! how exciting!!

Eeeek I dunnno! its not a brand I particularly trust though it was just on sale was one I was using to track down hcg levels after the miscarriage. Im semi cautious as a friend of mine got a false positive with one, I think hers came up after the allowed time though but still I so don't wanna get my hops up, Hopefully Ill know in a few hours with the more sensitive test !

Ohhh cool thanks Cilnia !!! eeek im pretty sure its an evap

Ok ladies. I'm hyper as if it's my own lol - We're in for 2 more BFP's - cuz i can see both of them!!

:dust::dust:

Attachments

• Sunnii2.jpg
    Sunnii2.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 13
  • MrsKa2.jpg
    MrsKa2.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 12
what are you sure ???? do evaps not show up on those ?

Evaps usually show up when DRY. Were these dry? Na'ah !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->