Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

Trying - OMG I see it!!!!!! I see it hun!!!!! I think that's a slight bfp!!!

omg im glad someone can see it how come it doesnt go to the top though its a bit strange evaps wouldnt show up like that right, but i dnt think its a evap oh gosh i hope this is it

I'd test to see if it get's darker or not each day, I'm hoping it'll get much darker!

thx yum i hope it gets darker i think ill wait 2 days then ill test again that way it has plenty of time to build if this is in deed a bfp, im praying that it is :)

Hmmm I can only see half a line too but I can see something ! try again tomorrow GL

Trying - I see something, really hope that's the start of a BFP!

I kno it's only half a line that's wat makes me think it's not real I'm going to wait and test in 2 days fingers crossed for me girls :)

I see it too! Do you have the normal pic? Maybe I can tweak it for you.

Exciting!!!!!!

And yum... Damn big ID!!!!

i dnt have the original, i tried to add another one but its not letting me, its saying that the file is to large.

If my temps stay up until or day after period is due ill test for now im going to try and hold out.
wat do u think of my chart i dnt kno what the spike means ???

It doesn't have to mean anything actually, because you don't know how your chart usually goes. But as long as it's above coverline - it's good!! Let's just think it's an implantation spike haha! ok?

Louise: great to hear from you hun! started to miss ya... how awesome you got great results at your work. I really hope the 'real' lovemaking will result in a big surprise for you!

Bump: yeh i can understand how that is... why do we have to gain weight and not just get a bump only! lol :p Why does everything have to grow a long with it... But anything for the beans right :D

Trying - fingers crossed for you!!!

Cil - I'm hoping it really is an ID, I won't be testing for a bit just make sure AF doesn't show. But I am hoping it is one!!!

Yeah I kno but I dnt have any hope left I think yesterday was just a weird test, I'm do over playing this horrible horrible game it's to heart breaking and depressing :"(

Am I crazy? Or is there a faint thick blue line?

https://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a306/Rayebabe1414/test.jpg
https://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a306/Rayebabe1414/test_phixr.jpg

Yum, I don't see it, but it might just be because it's so faint, do one tomorrow morning with FRER, if posible!!!!!! So excited for you!!!

Try, don't give up yet, it's not over til af comes.

Yum I'm Praying that that a Bfp coming bit u can't always rely on blue dye good luck darl
ATM hope I'm not out we will find out tomorrow :(

I can see something very very faint Yum but I have learnt the hard way that blue dyes are not reliable. Get a FRER and hold for 4 hours or try again in the morning (eeeek but hold for 4 hours hehehe I wanna see it !!)

Yum - Don't see anything, but I'm blind as a bat when it comes to those things. I almost missed my very clear early positive bc I thought it was nothing. Fx for you!! It's gonna be VERY (+) tomorrow, I have hope!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->