Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

Im on my phone and i saw it!!!! Very clear actually.... Start of a bfp i tell ya!!! *dances*

yum test again pleaseeeeeeeeeee :)
praying my temp goes back up tomorrow

i definitley think im out i just randomly took my temp and it was 36.2 normally my temp sits on 36.7 during the day. Its winter here so really cold but i doubt that is the main factor to my low temp im not looking forward to tomorrow morning i dnt want to see a low temp i kno if its low im going to be pretty depressed tomorrow. arhhhhh its totally out of my control wish there was something i could do :(

Trying!!! You are still WAY over the cover line. Look at other charts to show u how everyones temps with a bfo are different.
u are more than ok. Hang in there. Your test is a good sign. Keep testing im sure a bfp is on its way
yum i see it too! looks good! soo exciting.

Thx sal I guess we will find out tomorrow morning I'm scared for wat 2 mrw is going to bring, I can only think bad atm iv lost all hope :(

Cil - I'm glad you see it too!! I knew I wasn't crazy! haha, I even rechecked the same test this morning and I could still see it.

As for me - sorry girls! Couldn't test this morning :/ didn't have any tests and couldn't run out and get them, but DH is running out today and buying some so I'll retest tomorrow!! :) Also my temps are very stable!!! they've never been this stable!

Don't worry Trying.. just keep eating veggies (you said you didn't ate veggies), and fruit. also fruit drinks (not those with 0.4% fruit but atleast 90%). Maybe you can mix the pomegranate with something else so you don't get sick. Also your OH should eat healthy.. does he ? Try not to stress :( i know its hard! Stressing is super bad for you!

Yum: aaaarrrrghh...i wanted you to test again!! :p Well doesn't matter, we'll see that bfp tomorrow then. I'm sure of it!

Yum, i tweaked it a bit:

You can see it better now - it's there! :happydance:

Attachments

• yum.jpg
    yum.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 6
Cil - awe thanks hun! Yep I can definitely see that! :) Also wondering did you have any cramping before you got your bfp?

Eeeeek Yum !!! dammit I wanted to see a test LOL waiting the extra day is a good idea as if it is the start of your BFP (got to be wary of evaps with blue dyes) it should be much more obvious by tomorrow. I have everything crossed for you !

Hang in there trying as they say it's not over until the fat lady sings !

I'm sorry Trying... I know anything can still happen, but temps going down is never fun... :(

Grrrrr I think my thermometer is dying its giving me the exact same temp I even did hubby and it said the same, well guess there is only on way to find out .

:test:

Yum ur chart is looking so great and im sure that was a start to a Bfp good luck hun hope u get it :)

Trying - your not out until AF shows, fingers crossed.

Yum - cant wait to see your next test!

I have had a horrible day today and just feel like sharing. Went to my moms for a BBQ. After grilling all the food we went inside to eat. My teenage cousin went outside and took my toddler with him, well I sent DH outside to get him since we were about to eat and he got outside just in time to see him put both his hands on the hot BBQ grill.
I ran out and quickly grabbed him and jumped in the pool with him (closest cold water) then we rushed to the emergency room. He has 1st degree burns on the palms of both his hands, he screamed and cries for almost two hours (I cried with him, feeling like the worlds worst mother). He is going to be ok, lucky it wasn't worse. They gave him pain meds and cream for his hands and he is playing now and bring his normal happy self but I still feel just awful :-(

Omg, Laura, that is terrible, I am so sorry for lil Sammy. But don't feel like a bad mom, these things happen, it's not your fault. I read a very similar message on one of the threads, where a toddler put one of his hands on something hot, went into emergency room, and it happened on a holiday, too. Poor baby had his hand in a cast for a while, but than it all was ok, but gave his poor mom a big scare. Please hang in there, it will pass. Sending big hug to you and some healing vibes to your lil man :(

Laura - aw thanks, and I'm so sorry to hear about your son :( but don't think your a bad mom, things do happen! Especially with kids! I'm glad he's doing better!

Trying - Just keep testin hun!!!

There's still hope trying!

Laura, omg that's terrible...what a scare! But you are def not a bad mom!! Glad Sam is doing better now.. hope you will be too!

Well girls it's official I'm out witch has just arrived its very pink though, oh well here is to next cycle gunna have a stiff drink when I get home and cry more :"(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->