Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

Im sorry try... Hang in there! Were here for you...!

Thanks cil I dnt think I want to try this month I'm so over this depression shit it's putting a massive strain on my husband and our relationship he feels quite distant sometimes but the smorning he was trying to be really supportive while I balked my eyes out but everytime I looked at him I cried more and I think it's because I kno he wants a baby too and it should be the one thing I can do without feeling like a failure yet it's not and I still fail sorry girls I feel so down and sometimes I feel that my life is worth shit without a baby that I so desperately want if I dnt Concieve soon I'm doing iui I dnt care I just want my baby I want my family :cry:

Sorry trying the witch got you. Its ok to feel down. Just remember its just a hurdle and you will get your bfp soon. Just stay positive.

Also, on another thread of mine, everyone is doing recordings of their voices. I thought it was a neat idea. Everyone says a list of things and questions. Given everyones differences in area it makes it ncie to hear the other person speak with accents. We could share in private if u wanted. Just thought it would be a nice project to take our minds off ttc and stressing for baby stuff for those of you expecting ;) :p

Trying - Aw I'm sorry hun, I completely understand a lot. I'm hoping the best for you.

As for me - hey girls, so the tests DH bought aren't early pg tests. It says the earliest I can take it is the day of my missed AF. I took one just in case and nothing showed on it. So I guess this is a sign that I'm gonna have to wait to see if AF shows or not. But I had a dream this morning about taking a PG test and it said it was positive! So between this dream and the other dream a few days ago, I think it might be true this month, including my stable temps!

Trying - sorry AF came, I know how terrible that can make you feel each time. Maybe you can have a relaxed cycle or not trying but not preventing to see if you feel better?

Yum - your temps still look great and really hoping this is it for you.

Afm - I still haven't updated my ticker (slacker lol) but I'm now in second tri which makes me feel happy but still have morning sickness. I think this will end up being like with my son and I will have ms all the way through. With him I had a terrible aversion to chicken though and thankfully no aversions this time so far.
Thank you all or the kid words over my bad time yesterday. I am feeling better today and thankfully sam seems ok. He is hardly treating his hands differently, and only winced a little when I put his ointment on. It was such a scary time I ended up completely sick with a migraine that is still lingering a bit today but slowly easing up. It's great having this group to talk to, you ladies are the best.

Laura, glad to hear your son is feeling better that must have been so awful for both of you.

Trying - I'm so sad for you. The frustration fo trying so hard but having no control is difficult. Maybe take a month off. I do feel happier this month for not trying.

Yum - I'm excited for you sweetie. I have everything crosses that this is your month.

Cil, Kat, Sal, bump, Mrs K- how are you? (hope I haven't missed anyone!)

:kiss:

Argh Laura that would have been hideous !!! absolutely not your fault though, you thought he was being watched !

Trying im so sorry hun, I know it won't help now and I know your probably sick of hearing this but you are still young you have time, please try to not stress. I have friends in their late 30's early 40's TTC and they have major stress outs every month because they are literally running out of time (and eggs). Maybe a short break of not trying not preventing will help you. I got pregnant the first month we stopped trying !!!

Yum argh ! husbands seem to have a habit of getting the wrong tests LOL mine got a clear blue when I specifically told him not to ! how long is your LP ? is AF due tomorrow ?

Mrska - my LP is usally 14-16 days. So ill probably test around the 8th.

Exciting Yum !!!

I had my 12 weeks scan today :D here are a few pics (and im sorry to those who aren't preg, I really hope they don't upset you)

https://i874.photobucket.com/albums/ab304/DilworthPhotos/2b.jpg
https://i874.photobucket.com/albums/ab304/DilworthPhotos/1B.jpg

Hey girls thanks so much for the kind words and support. I know I'm only young and I got ages before it becomes to late to have kids but I want a baby I so badly want to b a mum. As much as I want to try again this month I'm so sick of the heartache and depression I'm over feeling like a failure, but I try to take my mind off it but I just can't evey thought goes straight back to baby mind, why can't I fall pregnant , what's wrong with me , don't I deserve a baby, and then it makes me angry when all these stupid young girls are falling pregnant and they dnt deserve kids all the stupid one that think its cool to have a one night stand and end up pregnant and then complain that there life is over because they are pregnant, my life is over because I'm not falling pregnant if only it was as easy to eliminate one problem and then I could have my baby but because the docs can't find anything makes it even more frustrating. If nothing I wrong why can't I Concieve. Grrrrr So fed up , I'm so emotionally drained I dnt kno what to do anymore. Sorry for putting that in u girls on the plus side.

Mrska ur baby is so gawjus very beautiful.
Yum I'm praying for u girl that u get a Bfp, u totally deserve it.
Cil, Kat, ja, bba and everyone else how r u and ur pregnancies going.
Well I'm off to work now been suffering all day with horrible cramps and pain it's just my wonderful body reminding me of how un- pregnant I am :(

MrsKa, awesome pics! Time is def flying by!
Yum, can't wait for you to test!
Trying, I was exactly like you when I was trying for my son, I started trying about when I was 19, but only concieved when I was 22. It was kind of on and off, I went so angry at times, but I didn't know anything about temping or charting, etc... I just dtd a lot :) And finally it happened. I also wonder if there is nothing wrong, how come people can't concieve right away?

Yum were are your tests....im going to a cabin in the woods for three days and i want to know before then!! :p

Sally - unfortunately my DH didn't buy any early pg tests so I have to wait until AF doesnt show to test :( I think I will test monday morning.

to all the preggo ladies - just curious, did any of you have on and off cramping? sometimes missing a day of cramping?

Sal, great tickers :)
Yum, no, I didn't have any cramping at all. Believe it or not, I still have not gotten any real symptoms...

Thanks Kat.
And yum, yes i had cramping off and on until the very end. I was told it was normal. And so yes it could very well be a bfp sign!!

Yum I had lots of cramping before gettting my bfp and thought it meant I was getting AF as it felt exactly the same.

Mrs Ka love your baby pics :happydance:

Trying :hugs: you will get there x

How are all the pregnancies going?

Just came back from u/s, the doc guessed the genders but it wasn't for sure, so I will have to confirm next week at a private place.

https://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj605/katrus78/58c76777.jpg

https://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj605/katrus78/295f6306.jpg

I can't remember which twin is which, the doc isn't really all that patient-friendly, and doesn't say much. I have a 20 week u/s that's gonna be very extensive, for like 2 hours, with a more specialized sonographer. I guess it is called the anatomy scan.

Lovely bubbas Kat!

Do you want to share the guesses or are you gonna wait til youre next scan?

Oh yes Kat do tell ! id love to know if they can tell at 15 weeks ! I am dyeing to know what my wee bubba is but don't want to be told the wrong thing if I go too early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->