Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

That is exactly right, it was just a guess, but he said both are girls :) I am very happy but scared he got one or both of them wrong. I don't know, last time at 13w3d scan I saw a nub on twin B, and I thought it looks like a girl, but of course, what do I know. The nub looked parallel to the spine, so by the nub theory, it supposed to be a girl. I guess we will see!

Sorry I've been absent girls - took my licensing exam last Friday and been outta town for several days now.

Sorry about AF, Trying. Are you seeing an RE doctor? You should be and your OH should have a sperm analysis. There's no reason you shouldn't be getting professional help after this long TTC.

Yum - FX for you!!!! I had tons of on/off cramping before my BFP. It was too early for AF cramps, 6-10dpo...that's why I ended up testing at 8dpo!

Kat - crazy they already guessed for you!! We don't know if we're finding out but they won't even speculate for us until 20 wks to avoid being wrong lol. How come you got another scan already?! I'm jealous! :) we will have an anatomy scan on August 22!

MrsKA - AWESOME scan pics!! Too neat!

AFM: Feelibg good - enjoying our mini-vacation to Dallas, TX. :) Hope everyone is doing okay!

I am not sure, Bump, but my next scan is in 5 weeks, although I will def pay for a private gender scan next week. But my anatomy scan is on August 13th! My scans at this clinic are so "dry" and short, the doc doesn't say much. I hope the anatomy scan experience will be different. Btw, can't believe your will power for not finding out :)

BBA- we have been referred to the hospital for check up i have my next appointment on the 10 of july, i have had all my hormonal test done and everything is fine, hubby has had 2 sperm tests done his first 1 was done in india and his results were good, he just done his 2nd 1 the othere day we have a doc app on monday to find out results, fingers crossed they are fine. Im worried though because since we have been home from india he likes to drink after he comes home from work he enjoys his beer so i hope this hasnt put a strain on his swimmers.
also when i was 14 i had an operation done because blood went back up my follopian tubes and sat in my stomach, made me really really sick the docs said that if i had of been left 2 more days without operation i would have dies because i would of got severe blood poisoning, anyway while he was operating they took out my appendix and then when i was in recovery the doc told us that i might not be able to concieve. so when i told the hospital this they said that they want to do a laporoscopy on me to see why they would have said this. anyway long story short. hormones good, uterus and tubes look healthy no cyst, i dnt have pcos i have a good cervix nice and pink they say lol lol, so now im just waiting for hubbys results and my results and then my laporoscopy.

if everything is fine so far i dnt kno why im not concieving it makes everything even more stressful.

OMG on a good note hubby is going for a banking job on the 1st of august, if he gets it we will have an income of 3-4 grand a week 150,000 a year. when we go from 1200 a week between us to 3-4 grand we will be able to do anything so i told him that if im still not pregnant i want to try IUI, he was definitely fine with that he wants a baby just as much as i do. I got my fingers crossed for him and for us :)

talk with u all soon girls :hugs:

Hey girls, been a bit busy lately..

Love the U/S Kat!! and omg how cool he said he thinks girls :p that's what we all thought!! Well, have to see the real guess next week right :) Can't wait!

Sal: the voice thing sounds cool :p I have a really weird accent though.. lol. have fun in the woods! how awesome :) I love the woods.

Trying: maybe it's a good idea to use Royal Jelly? It has work miracles on a lot of people... The shots are quite grose but anything for a bean right?
and wow! what great numbers, we don't make that kind of money here lol :p enjoy it! hope he gets the job!

Trying - Jeez! My DH and I could only dream of that kind of money. best of luck!

Kat - love your u/s pics!! 2 girls? I had a feeling :) i still think it's 2 girls too.

As for me - Couldn't help it, I tested. Negative. Still think it's the tests DH bought. I just have this gut feeling that I really am this time. So now I gotta wait till the next paycheck to get tests that are more sensitive. ugg! and wait to see if AF shows.

Hey girls so if I do get my AF this month, DH and I are going to look into IVF. We just want to start our family. Kat, what did you do for it and how much did it cost for you? did you use any insurance?

Yum, yes, my insurance covered it 100%, so it only cost me the co-pays of $20 for each visit plus about $240 for meds (because my insurance did not cover enough of it, but the meds alone typically run around $3,000 or more). Most people start with Clomid and than iui before IVF, and it works for them. Make sure they check your thyroid (TSH and T4 levels), it could be the simplest fix. Hope you work it out soon! Or better that af doesn't come for you at all this month!!!

And yeah, I scheduled the u/s at a private place for this Monday, it cost $60, but the package includes gender determination, 4 good pictures and the whole hour of looking at my babies! I am hoping with this much time they will be able to get the genders right. They say they get girls t 15 weeks all the time (I bet), so they are used to early determinations. So fingers crossed, I will know for certain in two days!

Welp, I'm out, AF showed. But it's okay, we're gonna look into options, including IVF. So I'm not completely bummed, DH told me how much he wants our family to start, and he's just excited to look into different options. :)

Noooo... I really thought it was a bfp... Damn Im so bummed :( might have been a chemical... I hope you can learn more about ivf and hope insurance will pay for it... Big hug girl! You are a strong one, the way you handle it all :)

I really thought this was your month and am sorry AF showed. I am glad to see you looking into options though, please let us know what you find out and which route you decide to take. Also live that your DH wants a family and is wants to look into this stuff as well.

Cil - awe thank you hun! yes it's a very frustrating and exhausting process. But I gotta stay positive! I know I will pregnant, even if that means I have to do it a different way. :)

Laura - I will definitely keep you updated with what we choose and everything! :) And I was super excited how willing my DH was too!! I asked him since there might be a chance of twins if we chose to do the IVF and if he was okay with that possibility and he said, and I quote "I just want our family, no matter how big it is." :cloud9:

Yum - I just said aww out loud at that. It's always nice to have support like that, what a sweet guy.

Yum- that's a bugger that af got u, glad ur staying positive though hubby and I are also looking into different options you should look into iui first its a bit cheaper and the success rateatelier pretty high. we have dh doc app in hour and a half to find out his semen results then tomorrow is my hosp app and they will tell me if they are going to do the laporoscopy hope so. My af is neary finished so we r going to start bedding around cd 10.
Talk soon girls

Trying - let us know how it goes Hun. GL at the appointments.

Yum, Trying, good attitude, girls. Hopefully, iui or IVF will speed things up for you. Sometimes, enough is enough and you just gotta move on. So glad your partners are on board and eager to support you. Everything will be great, you will see!!

Yum - Nooo...I really thought this was it for you!! :( Definitely talk to your doctor about seeing a reproductive endocrinologist. They will do all the tests for you and make sure there's not an obvious reason you're not getting pregnant (the panel will include the thyroid hormones that Kat was talking about) and go from there. Make sure and tell them you *know* you are ovulating by your charts. Take a print out of them if you have to - it's important they see proof that you are ovulating! I'm so happy your OH is being so supportive - my husband was the exact same way, so ready to have a baby. It's nice to have someone by your side who is equally excited/frustrated/etc. as you go through the emotions of TTC and pregnancy.

Trying - So sorry hun. :( Hope you guys can work on getting to your next step, I'm sure it's very frustrating after trying for so long. Keep on charting though - it helps to have a good amount of charts so you'll be more familiar with your cycle!

Kat - YAY!!!!! SO EXCITED FOR YOU TO FIND OUT!!!! :) That's going to be great, we'll be anxiously awaiting an update - what time is the scan??

How's everyone else doing??

BBA, I am very excited to find out, of course. The scan is at 7:15 p.m., so I won't be able to update until I get home at about 8:30 p.m. or so (the scan is supposed to be an hour long). They charge $20 extra for twins, but it's worth it. I already bought a tiny onesie that says little sister, so I hope there is at least one girl in there. And tbh, I just want to find out and to move on with the rest of my life for now, until the end of pregnancy. I got so much going on at work, I realy gotta concentrate on my performance, as I am still in the running for the promotion I mentioned a while ago :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->