Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

Hey girls how r u all so I am not trying this moth gunna chart but not gunna do anything else. I just found out today that another one of my friends is pregnant 9w 3d she said as soon as she stopped trying she fell pregnant but she wasnt even trying for very long but still very happy for her lucky thing, anyway not much to update from my end how r u all doing ???

Hey!

Trying - you can be my not trying but secretly hoping buddy!

Yum - so sorry you've had this setback. Try not to worry - easier said than done I know. You're in my thoughts

Kat - Yay!!!!!!!!!! very excited for you and your two little girlies. I love having a little girl.

Sal - I agree with everything Yum posted (Yum you are great at wording advice, have you ever considered it as a career?) I wish I could understand men but I don't think we ever will. Think you do need to tell him in very clear steps about how what he said hurt you and that you do not want him to do it again. I'm giving you a very big hug from my sofa x

Hey to all the other ladies and I hope the bumps are progressing nicely - we need pics!

xxx

I agree with louise i wanna see those bumps..I kinda feel like no one is showing the bumps because of me :( And i feel selfish because i didnt stop posting my belly pics on here...and now no one else is!! lol Come on ladies. Share share share!

Also i will be having an interview for a second job, hopefully it will be enough to get us back on our feet. Keep your fingers crossed for me that i get it!! xxx

Louise We can do that lol.
Sal good luck with ur job interview.
Afm I dnt kno what I'm doing i wanna keep trying but at the same time I'm sick of the depression every month. Everyone around me is falling pregnant ( not u ladies ) and it's just not far. Another one of my friends is pregnant and then one of my friends friends are pregnant 3 of them I mean seriously. I dnt want to keep wishing and dreaming and praying for something that I obviously can't have, it's dragging me down big time.

To all the preggo ones please lets see those bellies u should all be getting pretty big now :))

Sal, good luck at that interview! I am having a second interview this Friday for a promotion at the same company I work with. I already did one interview, so this is a good sign, I hope they pick me. Than I will afford renting a two bedroom apartment. Otherwise, I am stuck here at a one bedroom, and when babies come, I will have 5 people living here... That will suck.

I did post my belly before, didn't I? It didn't change much since than... It still kinda looks like I am more fat than pregnant, so a lot of people still question whether I am or not. (((

What your belly looks VERY preggers!! no question about that!!!
We are missing a few others ja123, Cil, laura, bba and mrska bellies!! xxx
And as for the interview its a no go. They first said i got the job and when i said that i had to hurry back to my other job, they cancelled it and said they didnt want someone who was looking for a second job but a first job, so they toko it away from me. What a laugh....i should seriously play the lottery because my luck def has to around at some point right?

Just an update for the whole tampon thing if anyone was wondering, i had it checked out, turned out that it must have left on its own. Because he found nothing in there. yay for that at least. My af is almost done now. Was one definately from hell. And im back on bcp but im kinda hoping for an oops if u know what i mean...:S i know i know bad bad me....

Oh, that's very good though that he found nothing there (about the tampon). At least one less worry. And damn, that sucks about the second job. Definitely need a luck turn around NOW!!

Kat - I agree with sal, I thought your belly looked all baby and was beautiful.

Sal - sorry about the job, that's really crap of them.

I like seeing belly photos too but not sure if I will be sharing mine. I'm quite heavy, im really ok with how I look lol, but I carry a lot of weight in my stomach as it is and while I can tell the difference I really don't have a bump or look pregnant lol I have two rolls which makes my belly loon like a "B" instead of that nice pregnant "D" so I tend to just look fatter. I need to invest in a nice belly ban to smooth things out and at least give the appearance of a nice baby belly/

Hy girls just an update my doc called and wants me back to the hospital on the 17th but I wasn't meant to be going back for 8 weeks or more I hope nothing is wrong...

Hey girls, I have no idea why but today iv been having bad cramps really really low I dnt normally suffer with cramps this early in my cycle I'm only on cd 9.i hate it cause it sometimes makes me wonder is there still a slight chance I could be, and then I have to slap my self and come back to realization I still have a pt left if I get that tempted lol.

How r u all going ????
I would love to see some belly pics

Trying, I hope everything is ok (about doc calling in o see you earlier), fingers crossed.

Louise, it is always great to hear from you.

Sal, are you guys still house hunting?

I am going for my second interview this morning for that same promotion I talked about. They know I am pregnant. My fear is that they only doing this interview to show that hey do not discriminate, and at the end they will find some other lame excuse why they hired someone else.

Trying i ll keep you in my thoughts that everything is fine. (lets think positive!)
Kat, you start thinking positive too hunny! If i ve learned anything through this hell im living is that everything that is suppsoed to happen will. And I believe you and your son and GIRLS (hee hee) deserve this, and so it will be. Keep that faith hun. xxx

as for me, no we arent house hunting anymore. We ve found our house. And until either it is sold to someone else it will stay that way. We are just waiting for OH to get settled again and we get a bit of cash so we can make an offer.

In other news, i got the job that i went in for yesterday. I start next week. Heres to busy busy me. (im hoping it will get my mind off other things....lets hope)

Kat and sal I really hope everything is ok and hopefully it's just about my laporoscopy maybe I'll end up having it earlier then we though as long as its nothing bad I'll be fine.
Kat good luck with ur 2nd job interview.
Sal congrates on getting ur job hopefully it will help u take ur mind off things and who knows u may just have an ooops one month, then u won't have to wait so long :))

Anyway hope the rest of u are doing well I'm off to bed now talk in the morning. :)

Congrats on your job hun! Hope you'll like it there!

I'm very busy at home so haven't been on much... We have a leak in our house which needs to be repaired asap but costs a lot of money and time. Aaah...

Had an u/s today, everything looks fine :) Again in 3 weeks!

Cil, any pics to share, lol?)))))

Sal, congrats on the job!!! Maybe it is starting to turn around for you!!!!

My interview was cancelled and rescheduled for Monday... Arrhhh.... I was tossing and turning last night trying to think of all the possible questions they may ask. I am a freak when it comes to interviews, I do prepare like it's some kind of huge test. I was looking forward to a worry-free weekend, but it looks like I will be stressed about this interview again )))

Holy shit, I just noticed, I am an avacado!! So weird. can't believe they are that big))

Sal, I forgot to say, it was a great idea about hearing the voices. Where do I sign up? Sorry I am so slow lol! Meant to ask you back than...

Well for the voices thing i just recorded it and put it on photobucket. Thee is a list of questions that I got from another thread and it was really fun. I ll be back i ll go get it

Your name and username.
Where you’re from.
Pronounce the following words: Aunt, Roof, Route, Theater, Iron, Salmon, Caramel, Fire, Water, New Orleans, Pecan, Both, Again, Probably, Alabama, Lawyer, Coupon, Mayonnaise, Pajamas, Caught, Naturally, Aluminium, GIF, Tumblr, Crackerjack, Doorknob, Envelope, GPOY.
What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?
What is a bubbly carbonated drink called?
What’s the bug, that when you touch it, it curls into a ball?
What do you say to address a group of people?
What do you call the kind of spider that has an oval-shaped body and extremely long legs?
Be a wizard or a vampire?
How old are you?
Is it cold where you are?
What is your favorite color?
What color are your eyes?
Do you have freckles?
When is your birthday?
What was the last thing you drank?
Would you rather: Have a million dollars or a million friends? Eat a taco or a quesadilla? Be a shark or an elephant?
Do you speak a second language? Say something in it.
What do you call gym shoes?
What do you call your grandparents?
What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket?
What is the thing you change the TV channel with?
Choose a book and read a passage from it.
Do you think you have an accent?
End audio post by saying any THREE words you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->