Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

That sounds fun, is there a thread with all the people's answers? :) Could you give a link?

That's a fun list :p Have to figure out a way how to record this..

So i have the scan pic and a belly pic.. not sure how long i'll keep it on here but here's goes :p
https://i1147.photobucket.com/albums/o543/BNBgirls/cilnia/IMG_20120713_210424.jpg
Looks like an elephant baby.. lol.. he/she didn't want to sit still.
https://i1147.photobucket.com/albums/o543/BNBgirls/cilnia/IMAG1370.jpg

I've always had a belly so it's not all baby :p it's bloat, me and i like to think a bit of baby! hihi

Omg, Cil, that's so cute! You got a bump! And I know sometimes the baby scans come out looking funny :) I had a sneak pick at the 3D scan, and they both looked like little aliens, kinda creepy :) but they say the way babies look in mommy's belly is not how they gonna look when they are born :)

Thanks! lol i hope so :p and wow you are an advocado... that's huge!! and not just one, but two!

OMG! I don't want to get too excited but I just peed on a digital opk and got a positive! AF is due today or tomorrow and I've had very tender boobs for about a week. Thoughts?!?! Am I just getting carried away? I've done digital opk at this point in my cycle quite a few times and never had a positive...

Cil - aw lovely bump! Cute baby pic too! Don't worry there was scan of DD that made her look as if she had collagen injected in her lips! I was a bit worried for a while ha ha!

OMG OMG OMG Ok now I am excited!

Just got home from the shops with FRER and got a BFP straight away.

I'm so happy :happydance:

Here's my bfp pic!

Attachments

• rsz_p1010675.jpg
    rsz_p1010675.jpg
    205.3 KB · Views: 5
Louise - OMG CONGRATS!!! That's an awesome BFP too! YAYYYYY

Louise - congrats hun!!! I'm so happy for you!!!

Cil - cute bump!! :D can't wait to see more scan pics!

Trying - I hope everything's okay.

Louise, OMG! Huge congratulations!!! Such great news! I guess not trying not preventing really worked for you! I am so happy for you, girl! Happy and healthy 9 months to you!

Thank you ladies. Looks like not trying worked for me this month. Can't believe there's a tiny baby inside me!

How is everyone?

Louise - Other than so happy for you! I'm having a moment of weakness. I kinda feel I'll never get pregnant, but then I remind myself that I'm going to have an appointment with a fertility clinic later this month or early next month. But I don't know, it's kinda like I've just let the idea of it actually happening go. I'm kind of numb to it, i'm happy for other people who are getting pregnant but I just go numb when I start to feel sad about it. But I don't wanna spoil you're happiness, today is about you finally being pregnant! How does it feel? when are you going to tell your OH?

Yum, I can't really know how you feel but I have some idea. I had decided in my head that I wasn't going to get pg again and it made me incredibly sad. Try and focus on the fertility appointment and the fact that you're still so young. I'll tell you a happy story - my best friend has pcos and was only have 2-3 periods a year so the chances of her getting pregnant were so slim and she really had no way of predicting when ovulation would occur. The day before her first appointment at the fertility clinic she got a bfp. When she phone the clinic to cancel the appointment they told her that women getting a bfp naturally when they've just started exploring fertility opitions happens a lot.

I really feel for you and can't imagine what you're going through. Please stay strong and keep believing x

Cil - ADORABLE!!!!!!! Your bump is already so cute. :) I haven't posted a picture yet bc mine isn't very impressive. However, when I lie down it's CRAZY - I'll share the pic when I get home tonight.

Louise - OMG OMG OMG OMG, I'm SOOOOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOUUUUU!!! I was looking at your page just a couple days ago and wondering if you were testing soon. I could just jump for joy I'm so happy right now. :) How many months of BFNs was it for you??

WOOOOOHOOOOOO Yah Louise !!! so so happy for you ! that is such a dark line for 4 weeks !

AFM my baby belly looks like I ate all the pies rather than an actual bump but ill take a pic tonight and post, there is definitely a difference between my first pic and this one.

Sally, I am trying to locate your journal, but your link just takes me to the WTT section with tons of threads... :(

Here's some pictures I took today - I look super funny laying down! But still not an overly impressive bump standing up...all my normal clothes are getting tight quickly, but most still fit okay-ish.

Attachments

• Axyu8soCIAE5BCm.jpg
    Axyu8soCIAE5BCm.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 6
  • AxywV4zCAAA4ntH.jpg
    AxywV4zCAAA4ntH.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 4
Omg louise congrates really happy for u, how long had u been trying for b4 ur Bfp???
Pregger ones ur bellies look beautiful how exciting.
Yum I also kno how u feel everyone is pregnant but we r not even though we r doing everything right it's not fair I kno but hopefully our time will come soon, girls dnt get me wrong I love hearing the good news and seeing pics, but we wish it could be us too. Let keep out head high yum we will get there and I'm sure u will Concieve straight away when u do ifv.
Afm hospital appointment on Tuesday the 17th I hope nothing is wrong as I wasn't meant to be going back for 8 weeks ??
Anyway bellies look beautiful and louise so happy for u darl congrates :))

Thank you for all your kind words :hugs:

My due date is 23 March!

Bump - this was my 7th cycle ttc. Your bump is tiny but oh so cute :happydance:

Trying - I'm thinking of your and hope everything is ok at your appointment on Tuesday x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->